About iWeb Technology Solutions Pvt.Ltd.
Role Will Be to Define, Develop, Test, Analyze, and Maintain New and Current Software Applications in Support of the Achievement of Business Requirements. this Includes Writing, Coding, Testing, and Analyzing Software Programs and Applications. You Will also Research, Design, Document, and Modify Software Specifications Throughout the Production Life Cycle.
Skills: Asp.net, C#, Net Framework 1.1, 2.0, Programming, Application Development, C#, Net Framework 1.1, Programming, Application Development
Only apply ....if you want to relocate at ahmedabad location
only walking interview
- Strong knowledge of .NET web frameworkwith .Net 3.5/4.0 Version.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
Apply only if you can join within 2 week of selection.
Ideal for candidates who would like to be part of the learning process across growing technologies and embark journey on a tech architect path. Very deep into technologies and eager to learn and adapt with technology advancement
• Proficient ASP.NET/.NET CORE, Web API, MVC, Entity framework and MS SQL/MySQL is mandatory.
• Willing to learn new technologies
• Have good knowledge or experience with Agile/SCRUM development method
• Detail oriented, self-motivated and disciplined, with ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal oversight in a professional and timely manner is a must
|| #5daysworking || #flexibleworkinghours || #employeeorientedpolicy || #attractivebonus
Industry: IT Software
Experience: 1-3 yrs.
Title: Dotnet Developer
Location: Indore (MP)
Job type: Full Time
Position Type: Permanent
Visit us: www.processmaster.in
- Dynamic Engineers / Graduate and Post Graduates in CS/IT stream.
- Extremely fluent in C# .net frame works (4.0/4.5), SQL Server 2014, ADO .net, LINQ/Entity Framework, Win-forms, XML, WCF/WPF
- Experience in database design, functional design
- Effective Problem solving skills while dealing with tough scenarios during development phase.
- Excellent communication skills and quick learner of new technology
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines
- Prior experience in windows application or ERP Products
- Experience in MVC Architecture would be an added advantage
- Participating in detail level of coding, code walk through and unit testing of development of windows application.
- Research and Evaluate Software related technologies and product
- Participating in generating technical documentation of product and package
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Will be responsible for completing the project in timeline
- Candidate should enjoy working in challenging environment and have enthusiasm and ambition to develop and complete the projects to highest standards.
- Job with growth opportunities within a stable B2B company
- Pleasant working environment with motivated people
- Extra Benefits
• Hands on programming work in C#, .Net, SQL, .net MVC (optional)
• Good to have experience on Microsoft Windows platform
• Ability to independently work on complex business requirements
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisel
- Application Developer -API
- Experience: 2-5 years
- Experience in Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using AZURE API development.
- Design, Build, Test and deploy the APIs using Microsoft Azure.
- Needs to support and handle the production APIs.
- Should have knowledge in Design Patterns.
- 9+ years of experience is required
- Experience in .Net application development & Architecture.
- Experience in .net core and microservices
- Experience in Azure is good to have
- Contributed towards elicitation of requirements, translate the business requirements to solution options including the technical blocks and infrastructure required in at least 2 development projects
- Should have worked and have good hands-on experience in bespoke application development in the following technologies :
- Experience with front end UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, TypeScript and one of Angular or ReactJS framework
- Experience with web service standards (Web API, MVC, SignalR, WCF, REST, XML, JSON and SOAP).
- Good understanding and implemetntation of software design patterns such as MVC, repository, dependency injection, inversion of control, singleton unit of work and others.
- Database Design an implementation knowledge on SQL queries, functions, packages, triggers and replication
- Should have deep understanding and experience in Microsoft technologies. Responsible for detailed technical design at a solution level.
- Automation experience on Code Review, Unit Testing and Integration testing is an added advantage.
- Should assist with technical effort estimating, creation of work breakdown structure, risks and solutions at a solution level.
- Should review design and implementation of junior designers and developers on the quality of technical deliverables and adherence to quality process
- Should have the following technological experience
- Able to build management using any version control tools such as Github, TFS or SVN.
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum Methodology is required.
Experience required - 5+ years
Location - Mohali
- Well-versed in ASP.NET MVC Framework.
SQL and database skills.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) certification.
- A bachelor's degree in computer programming, computer science, or information technology.
C#, .NET 5+ years, and Microsoft Visual Studio certification and experience.
A minimum of 5 years of experience as a C# programmer or developer.
Expertise in coding-languages (C#/Asp.Net).
Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
Sound understanding of coding and development processes.
Experience with working in an agile environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing C# .NET solutions for the organization.
Creating in-house applications using the .NET framework.
Debugging and maintaining written code.
Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis.
Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET projects.
Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
Working in a project team alongside other developers.
Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Participating in project meetings with management and other team members.
For more info, Call Inder : Nine - one -five-five-zero-eight-one-zero-five
Developing complex object oriented web/windows applications on the Microsoft platform using .Net technologies
Frontend Technologies: AngularJs, JQuery
Database Skills: Good knowledge in MS SQL programming skills,
Independent contributor with experience in developing high quality software within the timelines
Works collaboratively and professionally with other associates in cross functional teams to achieve goals
Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion