About Catena Technologies Private Ltd
Good written as well as spoken communication.
Greetings from zealous services!!
We have Immediate requirements for Fresher in BPO Semi Voice Process @ Chennai
- Walk-in: Monday to Friday (10 AM to 4 PM)
Reference Name: PRAVALIKA (HR)
- Designation: Customer Support Executive
- Process: International US Non-Voice Process (Semi Voice)
- Shift Timings: Night Shift (7.30 Pm To 5.30 Am)
- Salary : 8500 + Incentives upto 3000 (based on your performance) + Food & Refreshment
- Working Days: 5 Days working (Sat,Sun Fixed off)
- Qualification: Any Graduates (Arts & Science, Engineering) / Diploma / ITI / Distance / Drop out (2017 to 2021 passed out only). Up to 3 backlogs can apply.
- Age: Between 18 to 26 years
- Work Location: Nungambakkam, Chennai.
- Requirement: Immediate
Do mention "PRAVALIKA(HR)" on the right top of your resume as your reference.
Note: Interested candidates can "Walk-in" directly to our office premises with your updated resume and copy of aadhar card.
- Carry Updated resume and aadhar xerox.
- All your original educational documents for verification purposes.
No.17/7, 'B' Block Ground Floor NRCS Towers,
Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam.
Chennai - 600034
Landmark: Near Hotel Palm Grove, Opp to Domino's.
### Refer to your Friends too!!! Spot Offer!!! Grab the opportunity Don't miss it !!! ####
Keka has been a silent revolution in the making since our launch 6 years ago. Our steadfast focus on building an employee-centric HR platform was well received by more than 4000 businesses across India and the world. Today we are India’s #1 platform in the segment with the greatest number of new customers adopting the platform. All with zero advertising spend and pure customer love. We are an organization built by our employees. The passion and the extreme ownership that our people bring to the table are contagious. We don’t hide and we aren’t afraid to ask for help. When we fail, we learn, adapt, and do better in the future. This open culture encourages our people to innovate, regardless of their function and across departmental boundaries.
A Product Specialist is someone who has firsthand knowledge about our platform and can configure and customize the platform as per the business requirements of our customers.
What we are looking for in you:
- The job requires strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, so a good score in aptitude is a must.
- You would be interacting with various senior business stakeholders, so strong communication skills - verbal and written are a must.
- While the job does not require coding skills, having a strong tech inclination is an advantage as there are many tech tools that we use as part of the role.
- The role requires dealing with complex payroll calculations, so being good with numbers is a must.
- Leadership and organization skills will help boost your career shoot faster in this role.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Being able to understand customers' HR/Organization requirements and design a solution using the Keka platform that meets these needs.
- Measure product usage metrics and assist businesses in increasing product adoption.
- Develop customer relationships with the goal to promote platform adoption and retention.
- Identify bottlenecks in the operations and come up with improvements and process optimizations.
- Communicate with customers effectively through the mail, chat, and voice channels.
2. supporting administrative staff
3. conducting marketing research
4. documentation and reporting to the operations department
Zupee is India’s fastest-growing innovator in real money gaming with a focus on predominant skill-focused games. Started by 2 IIT-Kanpur alumni in 2018, we are backed by marquee global investors such as WestCap Group, Tomales Bay Capital, Matrix Partners, Falcon Edge, Orios Ventures and Smile Group.
Know more about our recent funding: https://bit.ly/3AHmSL3
Our focus has been on innovating in the board, strategy and casual games sub-genres. We innovate to ensure our games provide an intersection between skill and entertainment, enabling
our users to earn while they play. We are at the cusp of scaling rapidly; we’ve only just begun!
Department: Customer Experience
Role: Customer Experience Executive
Location: We are location agnostic & operating in a hybrid model
- Resolve customers’ queries and issues through voice, email, social, social media channels following the defined process in specified timelines.
- Able to take Inbound calls/make Outbound calls for resolving real-time Customer queries, Customer retention, and offering certain marketing offers, etc.
- Meet the average response time along with productivity while ensuring you follow all quality parameters, SLA with 100% Customer satisfaction.
- To ensure all the customer queries/issues are being resolved on priority with clarity and promptness.
What are we looking for?
- Willing to work in rotational shifts and weeks off (24*7 environment). Initially, it will be 6 days (but will be changed to 5 days a week later).
- Must be proficient with Hindi, English & speaking another language will be an added advantage (Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi).
- Should have a minimum of 1-3 years of work experience as a CX executive preferably in E-commerce, Consumer Tech, Hospitality, ITES, Gaming domain.
- Should have managed - Emails/Calls/Chat/Social Media queries.
- Ability to multi-task, and must have excellent communication skills.
Pre-assessment Test Link:- https://test.gclocked.com/?form=-Mo8QM9iPn3ELW56h6PQ" target="_blank">https://test.gclocked.com/?
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and escalate product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
- Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- Excellent English - Verbal & Written (Highly Professional English)
- Excellent Excel Capabilities as we need to submit monthly SLA reports to clients. (Should be an expert)
INTERVIEW CALL LETTER Freshers) Walk-In : BPO Non Voice @ Chennai
Greetings from Zealous Services ! Get Spot Offer ! Fresher in BPO Non Voice
Process : Non Voice
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Age Limit : 18-26 Years
Qualification - Eligibility Criteria :
# Any Graduate/Diploma
# Fresher can apply
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# Updated Resume Copy
# Carry an Aadhar Xerox with you
Note: You can mention the reference as 'SOFIA HR'.
Walk-In Date : From Nov 18th to Nov 30th 2019 (Monday to Friday)
Walk-In Time : 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
No: 17/7, B Block Ground Floor,
Shafika Building, Kodambakkam High Road,
Chennai - 600034
Landmark: Near Palm Grove Hotel
Contact Person : SOFIA (HR)