We’re hiring a talented Data Engineer and Big Data enthusiast to work in our platform to help ensure that our data quality is flawless. As a company, we have millions of new data points every day that come into our system. You will be working with a passionate team of engineers to solve challenging problems and ensure that we can deliver the best data to our customers, on-time. You will be using the latest cloud data warehouse technology to build robust and reliable data pipelines.
Exceptional candidates will have:
Numerator backed by Vista Equity Partners is a Data-Tech company reinventing Market Research. Headquartered in Chicago, USA, Numerator has more than 1,600 employees worldwide. We blend proprietary data with advanced technology and elite services to create unique insights in a market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to develop a thorough understanding of users, and acquisition channels.
- Run exploratory analysis uncover new areas of opportunity, generate hypotheses, and quickly assess the potential upside of a given opportunity.
- Help execute projects to drive insights that lead to growth.
- Work closely with marketing, design, product, support, and engineering to anticipate analytics needs and to quantify the impact of existing features, future product changes, and marketing campaigns.
- Work with data engineering to develop and implement new analytical tools and improve our underlying data infrastructure. Build tracking plans for new and existing products and work with engineering to ensure proper
- Analyze, forecast, and build custom reports to make key performance indicators and insights available to the entire company.
- Monitor, optimize, and report on marketing and growth metrics and split-test results. Make recommendations based on analytics and test findings.
- Drive optimization and data minded culture inside the company.
- Develop frameworks, models, tools, and processes to ensure that analytical insights can be incorporated into all key decision making.
- Effectively present and communicate analysis to the company to drive business decisions.
- Create a management dashboard including all important KPIs to be tracked on a company and department level
- Establish end to end campaign ROI tracking mechanism to attribute sales to specific google and Facebook campaigns
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of proven work experience in a data analyst role.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability; the ability to answer unstructured business questions and work independently to drive projects to conclusion.
- Strong analytical skills with the capacity to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience extracting insights using advanced SQL or similar tool to work efficiently at scale. Advanced expertise with commonly used analytics tools including Google Analytics, studio and Excel.
- Strong knowledge of statistics, this includes experimental design for optimization, statistical significance, confidence intervals and predictive analytics techniques.
- Must be self-directed, organized and detail oriented as well as have the ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Active team player, excellent communication skills, positive attitude and good work ethic.
Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack. This way, companies can find a suitable product as per their need where deep learning powered technology can automatically improve their Imagery.
ORBO's solutions are helping BFSI, beauty and personal care digital transformation and Ecommerce image retouching industries in multiple ways.
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core products that make cameras intelligent and images more informative.
To learn more about how we work, please check out
We are looking for a computer vision engineer to lead our team in developing a factory floor analytics SaaS product. This would be a fast-paced role and the person will get an opportunity to develop an industrial grade solution from concept to deployment.
- Research and develop computer vision solutions for industries (BFSI, Beauty and personal care, E-commerce, Defence etc.)
- Lead a team of ML engineers in developing an industrial AI product from scratch
- Setup end-end Deep Learning pipeline for data ingestion, preparation, model training, validation and deployment
- Tune the models to achieve high accuracy rates and minimum latency
- Deploying developed computer vision models on edge devices after optimization to meet customer requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding about depth and breadth of computer vision and deep learning algorithms.
- Experience in taking an AI product from scratch to commercial deployment.
- Experience in Image enhancement, object detection, image segmentation, image classification algorithms
- Experience in deployment with OpenVINO, ONNXruntime and TensorRT
- Experience in deploying computer vision solutions on edge devices such as Intel Movidius and Nvidia Jetson
- Experience with any machine/deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, and PyTorch.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Our perfect candidate is someone that:
- is proactive and an independent problem solver
- is a constant learner. We are a fast growing start-up. We want you to grow with us!
- is a team player and good communicator
What We Offer:
- You will have fun working with a fast-paced team on a product that can impact the business model of E-commerce and BFSI industries. As the team is small, you will easily be able to see a direct impact of what you build on our customers (Trust us - it is extremely fulfilling!)
- You will be in charge of what you build and be an integral part of the product development process
- Technical and financial growth!
Mandatory (Minimum 4 years of working experience)
3+ years of experience leading data warehouse implementation with technical architectures , ETL / ELT ,
reporting / analytic tools and scripting (end to end implementation)
Experienced in Microsoft Azure (Azure SQL Managed Instance , Data Factory , Azure Synapse, Azure Monitoring ,
Azure DevOps , Event Hubs , Azure AD Security)
Deep experience in using any BI tools such as Power BI/Tableau, QlikView/SAP-BO etc.,
Experienced in ETL tools such as SSIS, Talend/Informatica/Pentaho
Expertise in using RDBMSes like Oracle, SQL Server as source or target and online analytical processing (OLAP)
Experienced in SQL/T-SQL/ DML/DDL statements, stored procedure, function, trigger, indexes, cursor
Expertise in building and organizing advanced DAX calculations and SSAS cubes
Experience in data/dimensional modelling, analysis, design, testing, development, and implementation
Experienced in advanced data warehouse concepts using structured, semi-structured and un-structured data
Experienced with real time ingestion, change data capture, real time & batch processing
Good knowledge of meta data management and data governance
Great problem solving skills, with a strong bias for quality and design excellence
Experienced in developing dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and
Familiarity with development in cloud environments like AWS / Azure / Google
Good To Have (1+ years of working experience)
Experience working with Snowflake, Amazon RedShift
Good verbal and written communication skills
Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team.
Excellent analytical and logical skills
monitoring, optimizing and extending of statistical models at scale
internal stakeholders at all functional levels
mathematics, machine learning or other technical/scientific studies
5+ years of experience in Data Science in collaboration with Data Engineer
data engineering methodologies
· Build data products and processes alongside the core engineering and technology team.
· Collaborate with senior data scientists to curate, wrangle, and prepare data for use in their advanced analytical models
· Integrate data from a variety of sources, assuring that they adhere to data quality and accessibility standards
· Modify and improve data engineering processes to handle ever larger, more complex, and more types of data sources and pipelines
· Use Hadoop architecture and HDFS commands to design and optimize data queries at scale
· Evaluate and experiment with novel data engineering tools and advises information technology leads and partners about new capabilities to determine optimal solutions for particular technical problems or designated use cases .
WE ARE GRAPHENE
Graphene is an award-winning AI company, developing customized insights and data solutions for corporate clients. With a focus on healthcare, consumer goods and financial services, our proprietary AI platform is disrupting market research with an approach that allows us to get into the mind of customers to a degree unprecedented in traditional market research.
Graphene was founded by corporate leaders from Microsoft and P&G and works closely with the Singapore Government & universities in creating cutting edge technology. We are gaining traction with many Fortune 500 companies globally.
Graphene has a 6-year track record of delivering financially sustainable growth and is one of the few start-ups which are self-funded, yet profitable and debt free.
We already have a strong bench strength of leaders in place. Now, we are looking to groom more talents for our expansion into the US. Join us and take both our growths to the next level!
WHAT WILL THE ENGINEER-ML DO?
- Primary Purpose: As part of a highly productive and creative AI (NLP) analytics team, optimize algorithms/models for performance and scalability, engineer & implement machine learning algorithms into services and pipelines to be consumed at web-scale
- Daily Grind: Interface with data scientists, project managers, and the engineering team to achieve sprint goals on the product roadmap, and ensure healthy models, endpoints, CI/CD,
- Career Progression: Senior ML Engineer, ML Architect
YOU CAN EXPECT TO
- Work in a product-development team capable of independently authoring software products.
- Guide junior programmers, set up the architecture, and follow modular development approaches.
- Design and develop code which is well documented.
- Optimize of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Adhere to the best Information security and Devops practices.
- Research and develop new approaches to problems.
- Design and implement schemas and databases with respect to the AI application
- Cross-pollinated with other teams.
HARD AND SOFT SKILLS
- Problem-solving abilities
- Extremely strong programming background – data structures and algorithm
- Advanced Machine Learning: TensorFlow, Keras
- Python, spaCy, NLTK, Word2Vec, Graph databases, Knowledge-graph, BERT (derived models), Hyperparameter tuning
- Experience with OOPs and design patterns
- Exposure to RDBMS/NoSQL
- Test Driven Development Methodology
Good to Have
- Working in cloud-native environments (preferably Azure)
- Enterprise Design Patterns
- Microservices Architecture
- Distributed Systems
- Create, maintain and automate datasets and insightful dashboards to track core metrics and extract business insights
- Analyze large-scale structured and unstructured data to identify business opportunities and optimize features for Analytics.
- 8+ years experience doing Business Intelligence and Analytics work
- B.Tech/M.Tech in a technical field (Computer Science, Math, Statistics)
- Strong knowledge in Data Design, Data Modelling, and Data Validation best practices
- Proficient in data visualization, Preferably SSRS & Power BI
- Fluency with writing advanced SQL code
- Experience with SQL Server Administration and best practices
- Possess BFSI, Fintech Domain Knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal, cross-functional, communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to be a team player
- Possess excellent Project Management and superior Team Management skills
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers.
- Performing extensive analysis on SQL, Google Analytics & Excel from a product standpoint to provide quick recommendations to the management
- Estimating impact and weighing in on feature prioritization, looking for insights and anomalies across lending funnel,
- Defining key metrics and monitor on a day to day basis
- Helping Marketing, product and UX team in defining segments by conducting user interviews and data backed insights
What you need to have:
- B.Tech /B.E.;Any Graduation
- Strong background in statistical concepts & calculations to perform analysis/ modeling
- Proficient in SQL
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and any other web analytics platforms (preferred)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to analyze large quantum of datasets
- Ability to work independently and bring innovative solutions to the team
- Experience of working with a start-up or a product organization (preferred)
The person holding this position is responsible for leading the solution development and implementing advanced analytical approaches across a variety of industries in the supply chain domain.
At this position you act as an interface between the delivery team and the supply chain team, effectively understanding the client business and supply chain.
Candidates will be expected to lead projects across several areas such as
- Demand forecasting
- Inventory management
- Simulation & Mathematical optimization models.
- Procurement analytics
- Distribution/Logistics planning
- Network planning and optimization
Qualification and Experience
- 4+ years of analytics experience in supply chain – preferable industries hi-tech, consumer technology, CPG, automobile, retail or e-commerce supply chain.
- Master in Statistics/Economics or MBA or M. Sc./M. Tech with Operations Research/Industrial Engineering/Supply Chain
- Hands-on experience in delivery of projects using statistical modelling
Skills / Knowledge
- Hands on experience in statistical modelling software such as R/ Python and SQL.
- Experience in advanced analytics / Statistical techniques – Regression, Decision tress, Ensemble machine learning algorithms etc. will be considered as an added advantage.
- Highly proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and Word applications.
- APICS-CSCP or PMP certification will be added advantage
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management
- Working knowledge on the linear/nonlinear optimization
- Ability to structure problems through a data driven decision-making process.
- Excellent project management skills, including time and risk management and project structuring.
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to business issues through data analysis.
- Ability to liaison effectively with multiple stakeholders and functional disciplines.
- Experience in Optimization tools like Cplex, ILOG, GAMS will be an added advantage.