confluence Jobs in Mumbai
confluence Jobs in Mumbai
Explore top confluence Job opportunities in Mumbai from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
CollectionsFunded Startup JobsProduct Startup Jobs
Posted by Anuj Kanojia
Noida, Delhi, Gurugram, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Bengaluru (Bangalore), Mumbai
3 - 6 yrs
Best in industry
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the role: As a Techops Engineer you will troubleshoot, debug, evaluate and resolve customer impacting issues with a focus on detecting patterns and working with the engineering development andor product teams to eliminate defects. The position requires a combination of strong troubleshooting, technical, communication and problem solving skills. This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success.
· Educational qualification: BE/ B.tech/ MCA/ M.tech .
· 3-6 years of overall Experience.
· 2+ year of experience in Linux and SQL.
· 2+ year of experience in Scripting python / shell / Bash.
· Self-motivated, ability to do multitasking efficiently.
· Should be very good in MySQL / SQL
· Basic Linux OS knowledge
· Handson experience on Shell/UNIX commands.
· Rest API working experience to execute curl, Analysing request and response, HTTP codes etc.
· Knowledge on Incidents and escalation practices.
· Ability to troubleshoot issues and able to handle different types of customer inquiries.
· Technical knowledge about the relational database.
· Should have worked in project management tools like confluence, JIRA.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, ability to do multitasking efficiently.
- Should be very good in MySQL / SQL
- Basic Linux OS knowledge
- Handson experience on Shell/UNIX commands.
- Rest API working experience to execute curl, Analysing request and response, HTTP codes etc.
- Knowledge on Incidents and escalation practices.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and able to handle different types of customer inquiries.
- Technical knowledge about the relational database.
- Should have worked in project management tools like confluence, JIRA.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Why join us
· A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
· Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
· A solid 360 feedbacks from your peer teams on your support of their goals
· Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you with enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
via Response Informatics by Pratibha Jha
2 - 5 yrs
₹8L - ₹12L / yr
Software Testing (QA)
Test Automation (QA)
- Play an active role in QA activities during all phases of our product development from requirements elaboration, design/development, test and deployment
- Responsible for manual and automated testing activities for a multi-tier web-based platform. This includes writing test cases based on business requirements, test data creation, creating and maintaining automated scripts to test front-end, APIs and database changes
- Creating and maintaining all QA related documentation throughout the process
- Execution of the test phase consistent with the overall project schedules
- Direct interaction/facilitation of bug resolution with engineering teams
- Work effectively within a dynamic team environment following standards and best practices and ensure the highest level of quality
- Ability to understand the technical architecture, its implementation, design patterns, data representations and infrastructure powering these systems.
- Work closely with software devs and solution architects to understand the tech stack, design and accordingly build the test frameworks, setup infra and build execution models to drive the end-to-end quality efforts of backend systems/services and client apps
- Debug test failures, read through logs, network calls and make preliminary root cause analysis of defect/bug
- Develop test plans, test cases, test design documents with good coverage and optimised testing approach
- Should be able to identify the test cases qualifying for test automation
- Use of tracking tools to log, manage, resolve and report on bugs
- At least 2-4 years of experience in manual and automated quality assurance
- Experience on automation tools like TestNG, Selenium (Grid, parallel, SauceLabs), Mocha_Chai frontend or backend test automation
- Good understanding of REST APIs and a solid experience in testing them
- Tools like Jira, Asana or similar bug tracking tool, Confluence - Wiki, Jenkins - CI tool
- Knowledge of different browsers and cross-platform operating systems
- Keen eye for design and functional UX
- Strong in writing SQL queries
- Proficiency in git
- Ability to develop or maintain applications for test automation
- Excellent written and oral communication and organisational skills with the ability to work within a growing company with increasing needs
- Proven track record of ability to handle time-critical projects
Good to have
- Experience in working in a distributed micro-service environment
- Hands-on experience in testing frameworks like Pytest or testing platforms like BrowserStack
- Built APIs at some point and practical knowledge on working with them
- Good understanding of CI/CD
- Ability to independently manage test environment deployments and handle issues around it
- Performed load testing of API endpoints
- Should have built an API test automation framework from scratch and maintained it
- Knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / IT / Computer Applications
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more