Compensation & Benefits Jobs in Mumbai
JOB Description :
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Handle Attrition Analysis and Retention Strategies
- Handle Skip level meetings
Requirements and skills :
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work. If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Be involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, payroll, EEO data, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy.
- Interacting with stakeholders and clients for understanding requirements, drafting JDs, interviews and negotiating results (where necessary).
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
- Negotiating salaries and joining dates.
- Sourcing on freelance technology trainers / consultants as per client requirement.
- Should have very good Interpersonal and communication Skills,
- Negotiating with the trainers / consultants on the commercials.
- Working on minimizing the TAT.
- Maintaining the internal database for tracking all the profiles sourced.
- Should be able to handle multiple profiles to be sourced at the same time
- Coordinating with internal teams to work in sync for meeting and achieving organizational goal
Looking for only recruiters from a corporate background. (consultancy not considered).
Must have solid experience in IT Hiring, Niche hiring
Apply only if interested for c2h/ contract to hire.
Experience: 3 + years
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Working: currently WFH
Skills: It Recruiter, Niche hiring, volume hiring,
Please mention the IT skills worked on.
Pepper ( www.peppercontent.in ) is building India’s largest content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 10 content verticals and 150+ content categories, 40+ content verticals, and 40+ global languages. Over the past 3 years, we’ve worked with brands like Adobe, upGrad, Swiggy, Dunzo, BusinessWorld, Digit, Shiksha.com, Rapido, BookMyShow, UrbanClap, Yatra, Bewakoof, YourStory, Bharat Matrimony, and 300+ other brands. We have over 30,000+ writers and graphic designers who have applied to Pepper so far, who form part of the ‘Pepper Cloud’.
We are on the path to building a global on-demand content marketplace platform that allows for collaboration, discovery, and upskilling for all our creators. Now we are in a rapid expansion phase to enter into more content service offerings, engage a wide spectrum of content creators and at the same time, scale up our existing services.
- Oversight of recruitment delivery and operations. Partner closely with the business teams to ensure
- Sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with People’s strategies.
- Use industry knowledge and experience to identify and attract the best talent in technical or business
- Determining current hiring needs and producing forecasts
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Create, organize, and implement new and enhanced recruiting and selection processes/tools to drive efficiency and improve the quality of hires
- Develop and oversee innovative sourcing strategies to attract talent from non-traditional and/or diverse talent pools
- Actively leverage a network/user group base to promote the brand and tap into potential talent.
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
The ideal candidate must -
- At least 4+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition or similar TA role - Experience in Tech hiring is a big plus.
- Experience in hiring for Start-ups is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and sourcing.
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Have excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Have a willingness to be flexible: Works beyond what is described in the job description.