Role: Senior Campus Recruiter
Experience: 5 – 8 Years
Technovert is new-generation services/product technology firm that’s built on a people foundation. We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We deliver technology solutions that are interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology.
Technovert is well known for innovative intern and fresher talent acquisition strategies. We nurture our talent in an open environment that allows for individual growth of a person. Some of our key leaders have grown the ranks all the way from freshers to managing some of the key business divisions. This role is thus very crucial for us.
Senior Campus Recruiter is a role providing an end-to-end graduate recruitment experience from collating the demand, strategizing the plan and executing it to make sure right hires are in place rightly. Senior Campus Recruiter in this role brings out passion of connecting Technovert to the potential talent enabling a great career start for undergraduates.
We would love you to:
- Create, strategize and execute campus recruitment plans to meet the demand
- Assess fresh talent across technical and competency-based assessments in high volume
- Explore and develop new channels to connect students with Technovert
- Advocate the great talent experience and maintain Technovert’s repute
- Carry out continuous research, create and maintain data points for analysis and reporting
- Seek the delta and continuously evolve campus hiring process at Technovert
- Knowledge and strategy in competing and hiring best talent (Tech and Non-Tech)
- Strong relationships with good Universities / Colleges PAN India
- Broad exposure to branding fundamentals via social media
- Excellent Stakeholder Management and relationship building experience
- Proven knowledge in assessment methodologies / tools required for hiring fresh talent
We are a team of problem solvers passionate about design and technology, delivering Digital transformation and increasing productivity.
|Work closely with founder and leadership teams in setting the HR direction, HR strategy and the execution plan.|
|-Defining, articulating and communicating the overall HR strategy.|
|-Understand key metrics and the competitive landscape through market research and data driven insights to continuously improve experience and make recommendations.|
|-Goal to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.|
|-Strong problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills.|
|-You are excited to learn new things and do not shy away from going above and beyond.|
|-You do not wait for instructions and guidelines but believe in taking end-to-end ownership of things.|
The ideal candidate should have minimum 8 years of experience on SAP Abap.
Should be well versed with Reports , Interfaces , Conversions , Enhancements , Forms and User exits.
Should be good in stakeholder management.
Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Should be good in Project management.
Knowledge of S/4 Hana is required.
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Responsible for full lifecycle recruiting including building strong partnerships with hiring managers
- Developing strategic recruiting plans and job descriptions, sourcing candidates, screening, interviewing and closing candidates for positions across functions
- Evaluating skill level; managing offer process, including salary recommendations, offer letter generation and offer acceptance/ decline
- Taking ownership for lateral hires
- Overseeing the strategic development and execution of the talent acquisition needs
- Driving Talent Acquisition function with the overall goal to recruit and hire exceptional talent
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Bachelors degree in business administration, management, or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in HR domain
- Experience in recruitment for all levels.
- Strong experience in tech hiring and proficient in new hire joining formalities
- Adhering to SOPs for hiring /interview coordination with respective stakeholders
- Scheduling interviews, coordinating with candidates, recruitment agencies and hiring managers
- Conducting HR interviews to assess cultural fit
- Reviewing & updating job descriptions for all positions regularly
- Updating job requirements in HR MIS
- Maintaining and updating database and personnel file regularly
- Updating & checking DL-CL work instruction for all staffs.
- Assigning the work instruction to all new employees as per their defined roles
- Updating and Maintaining leaves & attendance records of all office staff
- Preparing offer letters, conducting induction and providing the necessary support to the new joiners
- Keeping abreast of changes in policies and ensuring operational hygiene and compliance to policies by reviewing and providing information to the teams
- Preparing & sharing the attendance records of contract employees to vendor and Verifying the salary sheet shared from them
- Maintaining reports and MIS trackers for candidates, employees, administrative requirements
- Proficient with computers, especially MS Office.
- Excellent professional, verbal and written communication skills
Our client is a 4 decade old diversified business group with holdings in FMCG and hospitality. Their FMCG portfolio comprises of a well known mouth freshener and soon-to-be-launched confectionery products.
They have an excellent reputation for their hotels in North India. The aesthetically designed rooms, the multi-cuisine restaurant, corporate facilities like conference rooms, banquets and other services like gym and spa in their hotels are all world-class arrangements at a reasonable price.
- Handling End to End Recruitments.
- Handling Database Management, Issuance of Various Letters, Leaves & Attendance Management.
- Liaising with Government Departments, ESIC, EPFO, and Labour Department.
What you need to have:
- University Graduate or Post Graduate.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
- Candidate should have working knowledge in Labour Laws, especially in EPF, ESIC, Contract Labour (R&A) Act.
- Have knowledge of Gratuity, Bonuses, Minimum wages, and leave entitlements.
leap.club is a community led professional network for women. our mission is simple - more women in leadership positions. leaders from google, tinder, uber, bain, zomato, microsoft, along with solid entrepreneurs and professionals have joined our mission. we are funded by top angels and funds in India.
about the role:
- you are responsible for building a collaborative and vibrant community for our members through events and virtual/ offline experiences.
- you will closely work with the internal teams and external speakers/ vendors to curate, implement and execute community growth keeping member experience at the core.
- solid multi-tasking, great communication, and excellent stakeholder management is key for the role.
- 2-4 years of experience in an early stage startup and/or similar community building experience is a big plus.
Assistant Manager HR
We are looking for an Assistant Manager in our HR Team (for Employer Branding and Internal Communication) to develop and deliver innovative and effective Employer Branding roadmap and action plans to promote the company as an employer of choice to prospective hires through social media, print and other communication formats and programs. We are looking for someone who can engage well with existing employees and play an important role in internal communication.
This role reports to Head of Human Resources.
- Developing a comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement roadmap.
- Identifying and working / liaise with third party vendors to establish an overall all framework to continuously enhance and upgrade the Employer Branding and employee engagement to the current and future requirements.
- Planning, establishing, and collaborating with stakeholders to keep the social media presence and channels related to recruitment and employer branding fresh and relevant.
- Responsible for Employee Engagement, Employee Brand Management, Event Management related to employee engagement.
- Leading the development and delivery of internal communication plans and materials and managing events and engagement plans.
- Improving the Employee Engagement Index by conceptualizing and implementing various employee development and engagement initiatives.
- Expanding the company's online presence and developing creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company's website and identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media.
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert within Employer Branding by providing the best knowledge, best practices and innovative solutions to support the business.
- Establish campus connections and drive campus engagement / relationships to build a sustainable employer Brand.
- Identify gaps and early signals of engagement interventions [through L&D, upskilling and other HR interventions] basis the engagement surveys.
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- Passionate about creating an impact in the lives of employees.
- High energy, flexible and Independent/Enthusiastic, work well with internal & external teams and be able to adapt quickly to a fast-moving environment.
- Experience and strong understanding of stakeholder management.
- Fluent in English communication (verbal & written expression).
Interview Kickstart is one of the leading platforms helping Software Engineers prepare for tough technical interviews. Over the last 5 years we have helped over 3000 engineers Nail the toughest technical interviews on the planet. We are successful, profitable, and have a vision of building the world's largest Career Upleveling platform.
We need a top-notch Program Manager to come join our growing team at IK
Who you are
- You have 7 - 12 years experience.
- You love the buzz of a highly productive and fast moving team.
- You’ve had 3+ years of experience planning, prioritizing and delivering the product roadmap.
- You get your buzz from metrics, efficiencies and productivity to enable the product team to keep getting better.
- You love interacting and managing a bunch of highly passionate and demanding stakeholders.
- You are looking to grow fast with a company that's on a rapid growth path.
What will excite us
- Previous startup experience or experience being part of early teams.
- You are a whiz with Jira and have numbers at the tap of your finger.
- Experience having set up agile processes for teams and you have war stories to share.
- You don’t really care about your title, you actively contribute to product and engineering decisions.
- You love being a leader of incredibly smart engineers.
What will excite you?
- Complete ownership
- Experiment, fail and learn.
- High pedigree, high caliber team.
- Contribute to every area of our business. Have a real impact with your work
- Setting up the brand bible for various products and audiences
- Making sure that the brand is consistent across various platforms
- Setting up brand guidelines to be followed for communication, social media, merchandise, product and other assets of the company
- Plan, lead and execute the projects required to boost our brand presence
- Collaborate with Creative Team, Growth Team & others for execution of projects
- Partner with creative agencies, research and media partners to create integrated marketing plans
- Taking up initiatives to position our brand
- Strategize, develop and execute marketing interventions at FamPay
- Develop accurate projects priorities, schedules and execution of Mass marketing campaigns.
- 4 - 7 years total experience
- Worked with a B2C tech startup in Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Extremely empathetic towards understanding of the user groups: Teenagers and their parents
- Should be excited about building a brand for teenagers
- Up to date with recent trends and social media
- Good understanding of business dynamics in India
- Proactive personality and self-driven
- Takes ownership and has whatever it takes attitude
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic about early stage start-ups
* Should have at least 4 Years prior experience as a HR Manager.
* Should have experience in employee engagement
* Prior software or telecom experience.
* Strategic planning, complex problem resolution and general management expertise.
* Experience in the following areas: human resources management, organizational development/change management, process improvement, compensation, staffing.
* Help employees with travel procedures
* Should have handled HR role in organisations of min size of 60+ people.