Responsible for sales activities, meeting & achieving sales targets
Primarily engaged in field sales activity i.e. Visit to customer for Technical Plant
Studies, Problem Evaluation, Technical Feasibility Study & ROI Determination of our
Preparation, submission and follow up of techno-commercial proposals
Visit to customers for follow up of enquiries and techno-commercial discussions
Responsible for negotiations / finalization of Proposals
Responsible for preparation of order documents with necessary technical inputs
Co-ordination for post order activities and other compliance till order
Preparation and submission of Weekly & Monthly report for sales visits
About Theoriat services
About the position:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Associate, who:
- Has strong multitasking, time management skills
- Is an aggressive self-starter
- Can maintain senior level client relationships
- Is ethical and prefers doing the right thing for clients, colleagues & company
- Keeps abreast of any changes/ new updates in the market
The work includes:
Meeting with clients virtually or during sales visits
Demonstrating and presenting products
Delivering projects and answer enquiries on time
Establishing new businesses
Maintaining accurate records
Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
Reviewing sales performance
Negotiating contracts and packages
Working towards monthly or annual targets.
Who can apply:
Any graduate (BCA, B.Com, BBA/BMS, etc.)
Who has 1 - 4 years of experience in BFSI sales or Software sales
Who possesses excellent communication and presentation skills
Who has Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office
Who can join immediately or within the Notice Period of 15-30 days
Intech offer a range of products aimed at delivering transformative state-of-the-art technology solutions, including Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and Microsoft Azure. In addition, Intech also offers a range of complementary business solutions such as Microsoft SharePoint, Business Intelligence, Human Resources Solutions, and Mobility Solutions, which are integrated with the Dynamics suite to help enhance productivity for organizations.
As our team continues to expand each day, we are always looking to hire determined individuals keen to learn and grow within the organization. If you are interested to learn more about the organization, please visit our website (http://www.intech-systems.com/" target="_blank">www.intech-systems.com).
Manager –Development is a dynamic professional who is well versed with process of Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Customer (B2C) sales. This individual needs to be excellent in strategic planning, and device strategies to achieve the desired goals. This person needs to be self-driven, goal oriented and passionate to achieve the Key Result Areas.
Sales professional with 4+ years of experience. Highly proficient in managing the full sales life cycle from prospecting, qualifying, negotiating, closing to following up with potential clients. Should possess a true passion for consultative selling to help clients achieve their business goals along with the ability to work as part of a strong and dynamic team.
Objectives of this Role
· Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
· Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them
· Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives
· Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
· Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
· Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
· Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
· Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
· Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
· Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled
· Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them
· Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
· Manage month-end and year-end close processes
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration
· 4+ years in sales management within a corporate setting
· Proven track record of success the sales cycle from plan to close
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
· Superb leadership ability
· Ability to travel at least 20% of the time
- Counsel potential Students over a call to inform them about a product and help them in making better career decisions.
- Answer questions about our products or the company.
- Sale as per requirement from the students.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
- Maintain Sales reports and update the CRM from time to time.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- 6 months to 2 years of work experience in sales/business development/voice process.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to seek, create, negotiate, and close a deal.
- Solution-oriented with effective problem-solving skills.
- Customer-Centric Approach.
- Positive attitude and Willingness to learn and excel.
Inside sales and marketing intern to make calls, follow-ups, set up appointments. E-mail
communication, mailing marketing materials, and corresponding packets to potential
customers. Required to create content, communicate online, and help to build a brand’s
reputation, with the ability to understand target audiences. Knowledge of how to best
communicate with potential and existing customers, provide verbal responses, to qualify the
individual communicating with essentials. Social Media posting.
- Reporting to our MD India, the Head of Partner will cover all aspects of outbound large customer sales
- Initially, you will create the processes to gain our first few high-value clients from India and establish the function within the business helping us grow in line with our strategic priorities
- Later, you will help shape the future structure of the team, expected to be 3-4 partner managers within a year, and be responsible for the team’s overall performance
- As such, a balance of being hands-on, to begin with, and moving more into a leadership role as the business grows is expected.
- You will be expected to design and implement a commission structure and scalable outreach process that delivers results.
- The package will be a strong base salary with excellent commission on top
- The role will be based in the company’s offices in Bangalore
- Demonstrated ability in sales to small and medium businesses
- Good knowledge of sales-related systems and processes
- A “get stuff done” attitude
- A “nose for sales” to sniff out where the opportunities are and ensure you close them.
- Fluent in written and verbal communication in English and at least 1 other major Indian language
- Experience in selling lead generation or marketing services - for example with Urban Company or similar organisation
- Written and verbal fluency in 2 or more major Indian languages (in addition to English)
3 to 4 years of experience in Software Sales (SaaS/Cloud Software)
e-Learning/LMS Sales experience is preferred
Excellent verbal and written English
Identifying business opportunities, establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
Analysing the need of the prospect, conducting product demonstrations and recommending solutions.
Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
Identifying product improvements based on current industry trends, market research and competition
We are conducting interviews for International Business Development Professionals / Corporate sales executive (Desk Job/Inside sales/No field JobAddress:301/302,GraceChamber,Andheri-Kurla Road,Chakala, Andheri East,Mumbai 400069
Nearest Metro Station: Western Express Highway
Landmark: Chakala Signal, near gurudwara
No of Working Days: 5 Days (Monday to Friday)
Salary: Upto 3 Lac + Incentive +International Travelling
Age: Between 18years to 29 years
We request you kindly visit the company web-site before coming for the interview- Website: www.synnexgroup.com
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Create and maintain a database of target organization in the assigned market
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Continuously improve through feedback
- attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- To be able to work with a team and achieve the desired results
Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualifications required: A Graduation and above
- Minimum Experience Required: 0-1 Years
- The ability to handle customers efficiently
- Possess excellent English communication skills
- Negotiation Skills
Having high degree of self-motivation and ambition
Note : Please come in formal with updated Resume
Note: Please ignore, If you have attended an interview in last 6 month. Kindly refer your friend and colleagues.