Location – Pune
Experience - 1.5 to 3 YR
Payroll: Direct with Client
Salary Range: 3 to 5 Lacs (depending on existing)
Role and Responsibility
• Good understanding and Experience on AWS CloudWatch for ES2, Amazon Web Services, and Resources, and other sources.
• Collect and Store logs
• Monitor and Store Logs
• Log Analyze
• Configure Alarm
• Configure Dashboard
• Preparation and following of SOP's, Documentation.
• Good understanding AWS in DevOps.
• Experience with AWS services ( EC2, ECS, CloudWatch, VPC, Networking )
• Experience with a variety of infrastructure, application, and log monitoring tools ~ Prometheus, Grafana,
• Familiarity with Docker, Linux, and Linux security
• Knowledge and experience with container-based architectures like Docker
• Experience on performing troubleshooting on AWS service.
• Experience in configuring services in AWS like EC2, S3, ECS
• Experience with Linux system administration and engineering skills on Cloud infrastructure
• Knowledge of Load Balancers, Firewalls, and network switching components
• Knowledge of Internet-based technologies - TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SMTP & Networking concepts
• Knowledge of security best practices
• Comfortable 24x7 supporting Production environments
• Strong communication skills
ApnaComplex is one of India’s largest and fastest-growing PropTech disruptors within the Society & Apartment Management business. The SaaS based B2C platform is headquartered out of India’s tech start-up hub, Bangalore, with branches in 6 other cities. It currently empowers 3,600 Societies, managing over 6 Lakh Households in over 80 Indian cities to effortlessly manage all aspects of running large complexes seamlessly.
ApnaComplex is part of ANAROCK Group. ANAROCK Group is India's leading specialized real estate services company having diversified interests across the real estate value chain.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, ApnaComplex is the place for you.
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of Terraforms
- Knowledge of AWS
Good to have -
- Scripting language: PHP/Go Lang and Python
- Webserver knowledge
- Logging and monitoring experience
- Test, build, design, deployment, and ability to maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery process using tools like Jenkins, maven Git, etc.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
- Must know how to choose the best tools and technologies which best fits the business needs.
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to automate test and deploy the code and monitor.
- Work in close coordination with the development and operations team such that the application is in line with performance according to the customer's expectation.
- Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- An ability to quickly understand and solve new problems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent data interpretation
- Intrinsically motivated
- A tactical and strategic track record for delivering research-driven results
- What to look for at ApnaComplex
- Who are we A glimpse of ApnaComplex, know us better
- ApnaComplex - Media – Visit our media page
ANAROCK Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
About RaRa Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Datadriven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role
- Build and maintain CI/CD tools and pipelines.
- Designing and managing highly scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant infrastructure & networking that forms the backbone of distributed systems at RaRa Delivery.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, and customer delight.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
- Operate to strengthen teams across their product with their knowledge base
- Contribute to improving team relatedness, and help build a culture of camaraderie.
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Pair with team members on functional and non-functional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team
- Excellent bash, and scripting fundamentals and hands-on with scripting in programming languages such as Python, Ruby, Golang, etc.
- Good understanding of distributed system fundamentals and ability to troubleshoot issues in a larger distributed infrastructure
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP stack, internet routing, and load balancing
- Basic understanding of cluster orchestrators and schedulers (Kubernetes)
- Deep knowledge of Linux as a production environment, container technologies. e.g. Docker, Infrastructure As Code such as Terraform, K8s administration at large scale.
- Have worked on production distributed systems and have an understanding of microservices architecture, RESTful services, CI/CD.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work towards uptime of Network / Infrastructure to achieve 99.99% availability
- Build dashboards around monitoring
- Work along with the Engineering team to help out with Infrastructure / Network automation Long term needs.
- Deploy infrastructure as code and automate as much as possible
- Responsible for on-call support on a rotation basis
- Responsible for Network / Virtual Machines and Kube clusters
- 5+ years of DevOps experience managing production Infrastructure via code.
- Networking knowledge in routing, firewall, BGP
- Strong Linux administration skills.
- Experience in architecting single point of failures and implementing HA solutions end to end.
- Experience with AAA implementation
- Experience with Managing K8s infrastructure
- Tooling includes, but is not limited to Ansible, Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Expected proficiency in all tooling throughout the stack
- Excellent Python, bash, and scripting fundamentals
- Experience with modern web services architectures
- GCP/AWS/Azure Certification is an added advantage
This role is best suited candidates with technical backgrounds.
As a Scrum Master/tech lead you will be responsible for managing dedicated technical teams to improve and lead the software project delivery and implement structured Agile processes. You will report to the Head of Delivery and work closely Software Architects, Developers and Testers all committed to delivering their projects.
Proficient speaking and writing English, daily standups with the UK, operating a UK schedule.
2-3 years+ commercial experience as a Scrum Master, enhancing business understanding of Agile values and principles
Previous experience as a developer
Experience working closely with software development teams, understanding technical requirements
Relentless approach to continuous improvement of both processes and individuals
Good knowledge of Agile frameworks (Kanban/XP/Crystal/FDD etc) and how best to utilise the values and tools
Excellent communication skills both with tech and business minded individuals
Relevant Scrum Master Certification, or similar
A hands-on technical background, experience of writing code, etc - preferablly on a microsoft tech stack.
Experience with DevOps (Jenkins/Azure Dev Ops/Jira)
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth where you will actively be able to implement change then please apply.
Engineers : Min 3 to 5 Years
Tech Leads : Min 6 to 10 Years
- Implementing & supporting CI/CD/CT pipelines at scale.
- Knowledge and experience using Chef, Puppet or Ansible automation to deploy and be able to manage Linux systems in production and CI environments.
- Extensive experience with Shell scripts (bash).
- Knowledge and practical experience of Jenkins for CI.
- Experienced in build & release management.
- Experience of deploying JVM based applications.
- Enterprise AWS deployment with sound knowledge on AWS & AWS security.
- Knowledge of encryption technologies: IPSec, SSL, SSH.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Linux Systems Engineer (CentOS/Red Hat) ideally supporting a highly-available, 24x7 production environments.
- DNS providing and maintenance.
- Helpful skills: Knowledge of applications relying on Maven, Ant, Gradle, Spring Boot.
- Knowledge of app and server monitoring tools such as ELK/AppEngine.
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
● Auditing, monitoring and improving existing infrastructure components of highly available and scaled
product on cloud with Ubuntu servers
● Running daily maintenance tasks and improving it with possible automation
● Deploying new components, server and other infrastructure when needed
● Coming up with innovative ways to automate tasks
● Working with telecom carriers and getting rates and destinations and update regularly on the system
● Working with Docker containers, Tinc, Iptables, HAproxy, ETCD, mySQL, mongoDB, CouchDB and
You would be bringing below skills to our team :
● Expertise with Docker containers and its networking, Tinc, Iptables, HAproxy, ETCD, and ansible
● Extensive experience with setup, maintenance, monitoring, backup and replication with mySQL
● Expertise with the Ubuntu servers and its OS and server level networking
● Good experience of working with mongoDB, CouchDB
● Good with the networking tools
● Open Source server monitoring solutions like nagios, Zabbix etc.
● Worked on highly scaled, distributed applications running on the Datacenter Ubuntu VPS instances
● Innovative and out of box thinker with multitasking skills working in a small team efficiently
● Working Knowledge of any scripting languages like bash, node or python
● It would be an advantage if have experience with the calling platforms like FreeSWITCH, OpenSIPS or
Kamailio and have basic knowledge of SIP protocol
- The Production Engineer (PE) is responsible for managing, monitoring, and configuring the applications on staging and production systems.
- should be able to modify scripts, worked on python scripting OR Hands-on coding experience in python
- Together with your engineering team, will share an on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for service incidents
- Debugs and fix hard problems in live production
- 4+ years of industry or open-source experience
- Worked collaboratively with software development team
- Experience in Python, Django
- Experience in AWS Infrastructure
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
As an Infrastructure Engineer at Navi, you will be building a resilient infrastructure platform, using modern Infrastructure engineering practices.
You will be responsible for the availability, scaling, security, performance and monitoring of the navi Cloud platform. You’ll be joining a team that follows best practices in infrastructure as code
Your Key Responsibilities
- Build out the Infrastructure components like API Gateway, Service Mesh, Service Discovery, container orchestration platform like kubernetes.
- Developing reusable Infrastructure code and testing frameworks
- Build meaningful abstractions to hide the complexities of provisioning modern infrastructure components
- Design a scalable Centralized Logging and Metrics platform
- Drive solutions to reduce Mean Time To Recovery(MTTR), enable High Availability.
What to Bring
- Good to have experience in managing large scale cloud infrastructure, preferable AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience in developing applications using programming languages like Java, Python and Go
- Experience in handling logs and metrics at a high scale.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.