Genext Students is looking for a dynamic candidate for driving our telesales process providing quality home tutors to interested parents.
Genext Students provides tutoring services to the students by connecting students with the desired tutors. Genext Students is India's first Tutor branding, aggregating and management platform.
Job profile will include:
- Reach out to the leads received from parents/students searching for private home tutors.
- Capture basic information from parents/students regarding class, subjects, area, budget etc.
- Record all captured information electronically
- Match the parent/student with the desired tutor and close the lead
- Take regular feedback from parents/students and tutors
- Attend calls from parents/students/tutors as and when required.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- A seasoned professional with composure, grace, elegance, sound business acumen, compelling execution and solid convincing skills.
- The candidate must be an accomplished deal-maker who won't take No for an answer.
- S/he should be a natural leader and must have demonstrated success in influencing the high-profile decision makers and high touch customers, finally leading them to close the deal.
Perks and BenefitsAttractive Incentives. Salary negotiable for the right candidate
Please read the job description very carefully before applying.
We are hiring energetic candidates for a leading media company in India who have minimum 1 year of experience in B2B sales and field sales in education or ad-selling industry.
Experience: 1-7 years
Location: Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi and Chandigarh
Experienced professionals should have experience in B2B sales and field sales in ed-tech industry or in any ad-selling industry.
Candidate should have experience in Print Media/Space Selling – Online (Digital), Digital Inventory in direct sales or field sales in ad-selling industry.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Responsible to drive revenue in the respective zones from the SMB segment with multiple product offerings.
· Responsible for growing the partner/distribution network and growing the under-tapped territories for the SMB Business.
· Achieve sales targets in line with the target established for the area in terms of revenues & volumes.
· Work with cross-functional teams and other relevant stakeholders to manage the business requirements.
· Responsible for their target achievement towards the Business.
· Ensure long-term relationships with current and prospective partners.
· Promote the brand within the channel community by planning and executing the right marketing activities & programs
· Forecast, measure, and report the results of various campaigns in the given zone.
· Flexible working for 6 Days a week.
Why Should You Apply?
- Supportive work environment
- Attractive incentive & benefit
If your profile matches, we will contact you for further steps.
Indian youth face challenges while choosing a perfect career. Are you the someone who can convince Seniors Professionals to Become Mentors and sell certification programs?
What do we expect from you?
- Calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales using CRM software.
- Work on targets and under pressure as this is a hardcore sales profile.
- Convert the lead into business on a monthly target basis.
- Be on calls and counsel Senior Professionals throughout the day.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for somebody who is Mature to handle Senior Professionals and loves the sales numbers.
Here is a brief list of things that we expect from you.
- Proven track record of overachieving any targets
- Great communication and convincing skills.
- You believe that you can sell anything to anybody.
- You understand the dynamic and process of telesales.
What we offer you
The list is long but if you can associate yourself with what you have
read so far, you can expect the following from us.
Salary: 35K + Incentive + Freedom to work from home
· Are you yearning for a challenge and to explore uncharted territory?
· Do you wish to leave the herd pack to create something unique to transform a sector?
· Do you love interacting with people sometimes convincing them, sometimes driving them?
If you answered YES to all of the above and love handling responsibility on end-to-end basis, you are most likely to be the right fit for an opportunity which will transform individual giving in India by assisting NGOs to reach out and engage with their donors.
At DanaMojo, we have developed India’s first payment solutions platform especially for NGOs, providing an easy and convenient way for donors to give and for NGOs manage these donations. Over the last 3 years we have onboarded 900+ NGOs and are currently growing at 20% m-o-m in terms of donations.
As the Inside Sales Manager of NGO Relationships you will basically lead our team on acquisition of NGOs – from lead generation to conversion and assist the team in onboarding.
Remember we are a startup, so we are in “always-on” mode. You need to have a high degree of enthusiasm, energy and an ability and willingness to put in whatever it takes to get the job done. You will need a high degree of execution focus and take ideas from concept to planning to execution in the shortest possible time.
Ideally you should have experience in inside sales roles to businesses/SMEs and team management.
What are we looking for?
1. Strong communication – both oral & written in English. Speaking fluency in multiple languages is an added advantage.
2. Experience in inside sales I.e. selling over the phone to businesses/SMEs.
3. Strong hands-on experience in lead generation through digital mediums.
4. Excellent analytical capabilities (fantastic in Excel) and an ability to grasp things fast
5. An ability to think both innovatively and creatively
6. Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
7. Most importantly - an almost crazy willingness to learn!!!
- Understanding learner’s career-related aspirations, concerns, and uncertainties throughout the consultation process
- Reviewing a learner's personal and educational background and how these might influence their prospective job-related choices
- Explain the gaps if any, between Aspiration Vs Ability of potential learners
- Informing learners about potential shortcomings in their skill sets and devising strategies to remedy these through appropriate learning solutions
- Proposing career-related options that are based on your insights about market, employability, career, salaries and growth.
- Walking learners through the process of compiling and restructuring their options and taking the best decision for themselves
- Guiding learners through the completion of aptitude, personality, and other related tests.
- Scoring learner’s responses to the tests and other questions, and discussing with them about the results of these.To efficiently carry out your daily responsibility, as a Career Counselor, you will,
- Constantly research and analyze current employment trends in IT industry
- Constantly research and analyze current market trends in emerging technologies
- Adhere to process specifications as guided by your supervisor and training team
- Comply with the organization’s policies and procedures
- Manage your performance to achieve your committed goals
- Develop positive working relationship with all colleagues - management, supervisors, co-counsellors, all support team members
You are a good fit for this role, if you can/have,
- Demonstrate history of performance through target achievements
- Track record of meeting targets & commitments
- Displaying excellent judgement & interpersonal skills
- Showcase your knowledge about ever-changing trends across all dominant industries
- Demonstrate Resilience and emotional balance
- Top-notch investigative, assessment, and communication skills
- Self-learner and invested in self-development
- Hobbies that wake you up early even on week-offs
We are looking for Business Development Executive to handle the calls in US region with having experience 3 to 4 years as BDE.
We are looking to hire an experienced Business Development Executive to join the TechUnity team. If you're serious about your next job, TechUnity is an ideal company for you.
We are looking for Sales Representative to handle the calls in US region with having experience 3 to 4 years as Sales Person.
We are looking to hire an experienced Sales representative to join the TechUnity team. If you're serious about your next job, TechUnity is an ideal company for you
Responsibilities for Sales Representative
Prospect and qualify new sales leads
Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
Create, plan, and deliever presentations on company products
Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by udpating account information regularly
Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
Meet and/or exceed quotas
Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
Qualifications for Sales Representative
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
2-4 years of sales experience
Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
Excellent interpersonal skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Working knowledge of CRM systems