Accounting software Jobs in Ahmedabad
We have urgent opening for #Accountant in leading manufacturer & exporter of Stainless Steel product..
JobLocation:- Drive IN Road , Ahmedabad
yearsofexperience :2yr to 4yr
qualifications :- Degree in finance
requiredskills :- Candidate should have the knowledge of GST and should know to handle the accounts properly , Be well versed with use of Tally and M.S. Office ,Bank Reconciliation Invoice preparation, Sales-Purchase Entries, Basic Accounting, TDS, Do all Account Related work..
references are highly appreciated!
at Appitsimple infotek Pvt. Ltd.
Appitsimple is an all-remote organization with a team of 150+ members. With over 300 customers of SoftwareSuggest and 2000+ customers of CallHippo, AppItSimple has a dominant presence over the globe.
Check: SoftwareSuggest: https://www.softwaresuggest.com/
Established in 2014, SoftwareSuggest helps discover top Business Software & Service Providers. It just so happens to be the largest privately-held platform of its kind in India and the fastest-growing one.
Here, at Software Suggest, we list, review, compare and provide free consultations for business software and services. Our goal is to match your business needs with the right software.
-Monthly traffic of over 300000 unique visitors
-12794 software listed across 425 categories
-357,551 businesses (and counting!) have used Software Suggest to find the perfect software for their exact requirements.
Appitsimple prides itself on a flexible work environment that empowers employees to be key decision-makers to grow personally and professionally. The company strives to develop leaders through an active mentoring program and skill development initiatives. An inclusive workplace, Appitsimple encourages freedom, and independent thinking and aims to create thought leaders in the business ecosystem.
Experience- 1 year
Please note- Male Candidates required
- Manage the overall accounting and bookkeeping for the organization including accounts payable and receivable, inventory and capital assets, banking, and payroll functions
- Work closely with the Director of Finance and Operation to handle revenue for all development initiatives and strategies.
- Supervised of accounting system and book-keeping of SoftwareSuggest and CallHippo.
- Ensure that all applicable tax laws are in proper compliance i.e. Service tax, TDS, GST, PTAX, etc.
- Ensure that system and information are compatible to produce consolidated reports and accounts.
- Provide administrative assistance, including oversight of facility vendors and contracts, and establishing and managing vendor accounts and relationships.
- Provide monthly financial reporting and analysis of financial statements, including a statement of activities, fund balance, and sources/uses of funds, to the CFO and, as requested, to the Board of Directors.
- Ensure that SoftwareSuggets is reconciled on weekly basis - reconciling to bank statements, trade creditors and debtors, dealing with posting errors, etc...
- Produce a weekly summary of accounts including cash flow and trade creditors.
- Produce monthly reports of the Balance sheet, Bank Statement, Cash and Fund flow statement, etc...
- Provide advice on financial matters to the management team.
at Genius Placement Service
Job Profile -
Job Location - Changodar (No transportation benefit)
1. Knowledge of all accounting entries
2. Checking and verifying the work done by Junior Accountant
- Bank Reconciliation
- Journal Voucher, all Entries, etc.
3. Can work as Team Leader and to ensure proper book keeping on daily basis
4. Monthly ledger Reconciliation & Confirmation
5. Daily Bank Payment
6. Banking work like Renewal of Limit, Monthly reports to Bank (Stock report), etc.
7. Payment of Statutory Dues
8. Preparation of GST Return, TDS & TCS Return and FILING it on Portal
9. Monthly Profit & Loss - to management
10. Should have knowledge of Taxation such as GST, Income Tax
11. To finalise the Balance Sheet as per Companies Act
12. GST Reconciliation – Annual Returns, Monthly Returns with Book
13. Import Export Knowledge
Dye Chem Industries
- Location: Vatva GIDC
- Experience : 1yr to 2yr (Only Male)
- Education: B.com or M.com
Required skills :-
Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded, Update accounts receivable and issue invoices MS Office , Tally ERP 9, Sales & purchase Entries , Bank Reconciliation, Inward - Outward Entries, Invoice , Excel , VLOOKUP , MIS Maintain Etc...
Is your career aspiration to build and scale up Technology products to reach millions of users? Then we are looking for you!
This is with reference to our conversation today. We are looking for great talent like you to help us build the world's largest and only cricket network!
We are what you wish existed while you were growing up playing cricket! CricHeroes is the world’s largest Cricket Network with 10 million+ users. It helps cricketers score their matches, tournaments, get recognition and improve themselves with data. In the next few years, we are determined to reach 100 million+ grassroots cricketers all around the world. With 70+ District level associations, 20+ BCCI affiliated associations in India, and 30+ ICC-affiliated associations, the app is currently used around the world which includes quite a few test-playing countries as well.
We are a team of 44 extraordinary members, who are striving to do some great quality work, empowered with freedom and responsibility, keeping in mind “What’s best for CricHeroes''. We live by the culture of openness and candor. To be able to say what you feel with the right intent helps us to grow as an individual and as a company.
Moving on from work-life balance we believe in work-life integration. For matured adults working with us, we don't find a reason to have control over their leaves and holidays. Thus, we have an “Unlimited Leave Policy” and it's working great for us! In addition, we also have flexible work hours and 5 workdays a week. Moreover for anything, we ensure we set the right Context over Control.
CricHeroes is looking for an Accounts Assistant who will support the accounting department with the day-to-day functions by performing entry-level accounting duties.
This might be a great opportunity for you if
You are passionate about building your career in Accounts and interested in multi-tasking from data entry, recording transactions to audit, fact checking to preparing budget and report.
You are known for being thorough, accurate and honest in your bookkeeping skills.
What are we looking for in you?
Someone who has sound working knowledge of Tally.
You should have good Microsoft Office skills - Excel & Word.
You should be able to work in a team.
Knowledge of GST would be an advantage.
You should have good communication and follow-up skills.
You have completed your Bachelor in Commerce with at least 1 year of experience in accounting.
To increase our Gender Diversity, we are prefer to have a lady team member in the Accounting Team.
What are we looking for, from you?
You will manage day to day banking operations and update Tally Data Entries of Cash, Bank, Purchase, Sales keeping the tally data updated for accounts department.
You will manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash etc.) and receivable through cash / cheque / voucher in a timely manner.
You will manage files and records to document transactions.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If this excites you and you want to be part of our team to help us win the scores by building a one of a kind app for all the cricketers around the world, please send your resume with us.