We are seeking a skilled and creative Video Editor to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in all aspects of video production, from capturing footage to final editing and post-production. They should be familiar with industry-standard software and tools and can work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Edit raw footage into polished, high-quality video content for a variety of platforms and formats
- Work collaboratively with the creative team to ensure that video content aligns with brand and creative vision.
- Manage and organize video assets and maintain a high level of organization and attention to detail in all aspects of post-production.
- Continuously improve upon and develop new video editing techniques to enhance the quality and effectiveness of our video content.
- Chroma Editing, Instagram and Facebook Reels, Youtube Videos, Youtube Shorts
- Camera and Studio Knowledge for Chroma Editing.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Job Title - Technical Artist - Casual Games
Reports Into - Head of Art
Location - Hybrid/ Bangalore
A Little Bit About Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security, and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade, and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit-sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
https://www.kwalee.com/blog/inside-kwalee/what-are-creative-wednesdays/">Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit, and drinks
Are You Up To The Challenge?
“I am a catalyst for helping great artists bring their work to the masses without making compromises for technical reasons”
Your Team Mates
With the stroke of their brushes, our game art teams bring vibrance and colours to the lights and clockwork of our Kwalee games. As creative doers, they not only offer a look and feel, but they also use time and business constraints to solve aesthetical challenges unsolvable by clever design.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
Working closely with the art team and other team disciplines to create tools, techniques, and pipelines that make it easier and faster for artists to create their best work
Create shaders, effects, and visual improvements to elevate the look of the game
Collaborate with the Art Leads to help elevate the art expectations for the game and create plans to help realize them.
Support the technology team and create tools to help make it easier for creativity and technology to co-exist.
Optimization of game assets to ensure that the game runs as well as it can on the broadest range of devices.
Providing feedback based on your expertise in a wide range of games.
Your Hard Skills
A minimum of 3 years experience in a Tech Art role, working in Unity, on commercially released products.
Thorough knowledge of the Unity engine, particularly optimization, VFX, shaders and rendering pipelines.
Detailed knowledge of art creation packages, including Photoshop, 3DS Max, and other industry-standard tools.
Excellent pipeline definition skills, able to define how art goes from the team into the game.
Ability to work creatively in a demanding team environment.
Absolute passion for playing and making video games, especially mobile games.
Strong creative ideas and imagination, able to entertain players with challenges, humour, surprises, and fun.
Positive attitude, self-driven, and able to work alone or as part of a team.
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colors, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders, and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore, and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines, and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
Product photographers and videographers:
· Professional mastery of video and audio editing software and programs
· Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously
· Creative experience in filmmaking and videography
· Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project when meeting with clients and the ability to bring them to life
· Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music and transitions
· Proficient in creating concept boards and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects
· Excellent communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation
· Ability to collaborate well with other creative professionals to supply clients with top-notch finalized products
· Capture Action on Camera
· Videographers record important events using camera, lighting, and audio equipment.
· Videographers direct people to capture specific action and events for the camera
At Upraised, we are focused on helping professionals bridge the employability gap, so they can realize their dream job. We are a seed-stage company founded by Mona Gandhi and backed by angels like Kunal Shah & Vijay Shekhar Sharma and investors like Lightspeed India and South Park Commons from Silicon Valley.
Video Editor Intern
As part of your day-to-day operations, you will be required to coordinate with several stakeholders & solve multi-dimensional problems.
We’d love to chat with you if you think you possess the skills for this role:
- Have enthusiasm and are up-to-date about interactions on social media, top-trends and engaging content.
- Create an initial proposed storyboard draft or line up of the video to present and receive approval before beginning to edit the video.
- Improve video and sound quality using various video/audio software.
- Edit video to include packaging, stock shots, music, graphics, dialogues, sound clips, and other important aspects of the project as required.
- Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos.
- Experiment with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements.
- Create graphical packaging of the sessions/video, teaser/trailer and tutorials.
- Create the polished final cut before making the video live.
- Gather and transfer all forms of media into editing software and ensure each was updated in the correct format.
- Operate computer editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and their plugins) used for video media and effects.
- Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video's creation.
- Create creative thumbnails for each video/show/community page.
- Create creatives for promotion and marketing of content for various platforms.
- You have a high level of ownership and exceptional follow-through.
- You’re interested in startups & want to experience high growth environment
- You have very good presentation, communication and reporting skills
- You are proficient in video editing software such as Premier Pro, After Effects (imp), and Illustrator/Figma
You will work alongside a mission-driven team of growth marketers, designers, engineers & product managers.
Job Type: Contract
We are seeking a talented and creative video editor to join our team and help produce engaging content for our YouTube channel. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a variety of video editing software, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Edit and assemble raw footage into cohesive, visually appealing videos
- Add graphics, music, and other elements to enhance the final product
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure that videos meet the desired creative vision and goals
- Tool Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe photo Shop, After Effects, Final Cut pro, DaVinchi resolve or similar video editing software
- 2+ years of experience as a video editor
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating your editing skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your own workload
Apply who can create this type of similar Content:
Job type- Full-Time (15,000-30,000)
If you are passionate about video editing and are looking to be a part of a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please include a resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio in your application.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a Video Editor, you will be responsible for creating and editing well designed videos (courses) to be posted on company’s Ayurveda education business.
- Editing full-length courses, ads, compile animation, content, music etc.
- Responsible for the complete packaging of videos (ads, infomercials, demos etc.)
- Catering to the international market (primarily English speaking) with a good understanding of the language
- Visualizing and creating output according to the script
- Conceptualizing and executing motion animations using visual design
- Reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the video
- Producing videos for online platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Bachelors or Masters in design/Branding/Communication Design
- Demonstrable experience in professional videos creation/animation
- Great command over the following software:
- Very good command over English
- A good sense of aesthetics, a collaborative approach and an attitude to rise to the occasion will be awesome!
Note: Since we are a media company, the role will require only media technical skills and you will be working on media technical operations. This role does not need any software testing or software production skills.
▪ To perform 100% linear watch-through for Audio, Video, & Subtitle content for a variety
of clients and formats (SD, Blu-ray, etc.) and ensure that these assets are free of any
▪ To carry out menu quality testing and functionality logic testing for a variety of clients.
▪ Report and document issues found using project-related checklists and internal
▪ Communicating with offload units about project status, issues found, etc.
▪ Send daily updates of work to the team.
▪ Communicate and interact with the Production Manager, Authoring team, offloading
units, and associated departments regarding issues related to the project.
▪ Update OMS and time tracker on a project-to-project basis.
▪ Ensure on-time and accurate completion of projects.
▪ 10+3 or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Office packages such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Eye for detail in noticing issues, both minor and major, with respect to menu design,
audio, video & subtitles and functionality logic.
- Exposure to game/software testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Premier, or other video/audio SW a plus.
- Exposure to AV equipment and other home-entertainment hardware is a plus.
- Must be comfortable with a computer and in tune with the latest technologies.
- Understanding of graphics, imagery and sound specifications, such as colours,
resolution, audio glitches etc, a plus.
- A dedicated and well-rounded individual with the ability to work well under pressure as
part of a team with tight deadlines.
- A keen interest in media and multimedia is required.
- Good eyesight and no obvious hearing defects.
- Keen interest in working with different types of software and hardware is required.
- Desire to learn new concepts and cross-train with other departments.
- An ability to learn quickly and effectively.
- Ability to solve problems under pressure.
- Good judgement and logical/analytical skills.
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, 2D, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user
experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and
artful web design. They should also have superior user interface
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level
requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to
transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to
Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity
and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and
site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and
executive level stakeholders
Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and
Proven work experience as a Web Designer
Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows,
process flows and site maps
Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system
Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and
BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a
Visual Arts subject