Passionate about automobiles
Proficient knowledge of the auto industry
and updated information about the latest news and production trends in the automobile sector.
Capable of doing good video shoots.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Urbane Luxury Ventures
Who are we :
We are an early-stage Fintech Startup - working on exciting Fintech Products for some of the Top 5 Global Banks and building our own. If you are looking for a place where you can make a mark and not just be a cog in the wheel, Bakerstreet Fintech Pvt Ltd (Parent Company) might be the place for you. We have a flat, ownership-oriented culture, and deliver world-class quality. You will be working with a founding team that has delivered over 26 industry-leading product experiences and won the Webby awards for Digital Strategy. In short, a bleeding edge team.
As Cambridge Wealth, we are well established in the wealth and mutual fund distribution segment, having won awards from BSE as well as Mutual Fund houses. Our UHNI/HNI/NRI clients include renowned professionals from various industries.
What are we looking for a.k.a “The JD” :
We are looking for a motivated and energetic Content Associate Trainee to assist the Content team by ensuring that the organisation's brand ideals and website are upheld for our brand, "Cambridge Wealth". You will assist in developing a strategic plan that ensures the ongoing success of our online presence & creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Our ideal candidate has demonstrable creative writing skills and has the pulse of current social media trends.
What will you be doing at "Cambridge Wealth" a.k.a “Your Responsibilities :
- Help develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Work with the Content team to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging written content. Edit, proofread and improve other writers’ posts
- Ideate and create engaging Infographics, podcasts, videos and other multimedia content for Social media.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency & Optimise content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic ensuring compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Align with the editorial calendar and ensure content goals are met
What should our ideal candidate have a.k.a “Your Requirements”:
- In - office Availability. This will be an In-office role at our office in Pune.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong command over the English language.
- Proven work experience in Content(Financial/Wealth) marketing preferred..
- Hands-on experience with MS Office, WordPress, Canva and other illustrative tools.
- Working knowledge of audio and video editing
- Working Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics. Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing is a plus.
- Proactiveness and ability to take ownership of tasks and projects, strong operational expertise, time management skills and a growth mindset
Not sure whether you should apply? Here's a quick checklist to make things easier. You are someone who:
- Have worked(0-1.5 years preferably) or are looking to work specifically with an early-stage Fintech startup.
- You are ready to be a part of a Zero To One Journey which implies that you shall be involved in building fintech products and processes from the ground up.
- You are comfortable to work in an unstructured environment with a small team where you decide what your day looks like and take initiative to take up the right piece of work, own it and work with the founding team on it.
- You'd like a fair chance to work your way up to a founding team position which involves taking key business decisions and taking accountability for it.
- This is not an environment where someone will be checking up on you every few hours. It is up to you to schedule check-ins whenever you find the need to, else we assume you are progressing well with your tasks. You will be expected to find solutions to problems and suggest improvements
- You want complete ownership for your role & be able to drive it the way you think is right. You are looking to stick around for the long term and grow with the company.
- You are a self-starter and take ownership of deliverables to develop a consensus with the team on approach and methods and deliver to them.
Stipend : Rs 15k / month (PPO possibility at the end of 6 months basis performance evaluation)
Duration : 6 Months. Please note that this is an On-site/ Work from Office program at our headquarters in Pune..
FancyPants is looking for their newest addition to their Marketing Team. We need a video wizard who can help us shoot & create impeccable and creative content for Instagram and youtube!
We are looking for a candidate with video expertise in terms of conceptualization, execution and pre-production. This person will work closely with our marketing team to head content and optimize as per performance.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train other in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- Present to Senior Management
2) Ensure content remains recognizable, up to date and exciting to readers.
Greetings from Hitbullseye !!!
Hitbullseye is one of the fastest-growing portals in the test prep education space. It is ranked among the top test prep portals in India by Alexa.com(an Amazon Company). With 1 crore + page views annually portal has traffic from MBA. Law PO & campus placement training domains. Bulls Eye has a classroom presence and has trained close to more than 2 lac students in classrooms since its inception in 1998.
Venue: E-305, Industrial Area, Sector 75,
Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar,
Currently, we are hiring a Content Developer for Mohali.
- · Develop a web content strategy that encompasses the goals of a company and aligns with the company's image
- · Keyword search and using target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative
- · Editing and proofreading content
- · Maintain content calendar for timely servicing of articles
- · Provide editorial, creative and technical support to digital marketing
- · Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels
- · Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company
- · Work with the SEO team to improve meta descriptions, alt tags, headings, etc to improve rankings
- · Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- · Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- · Help with lead magnets – ebooks, marketing page copy, brochures, emails, SMS, Whatsapp, etc.
- Excellent Communication Skills ( Written & Verbal)
- Experience (0-2) Years Only
- Graduates or Post Graduate Can Apply
- Work From Office Only
We need exceptional writers that love writing and are genuinely passionate about it. Be a part of a work environment and a culture that promotes new ideas and aims to do things differently and at the highest level. With us you'll work with a group of high-spirited talented people that aim to grow and get better each day.
This is a job fit only for individuals who are keen to learn new things and are extremely proficient in English.
Permanent - In-house
Monthly Salary - ₹12,000 to ₹16,500
9:30 am to 6:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
9:30 am to 1:30 pm (Saturday)
Job location - 608, Titanium square, Hazira-Adajan Rd, Opp Income Tax Office, Adajan, Surat.
You will have to write impeccable SEO website content for different websites (Home, about, services, FAQ and other pages) along with blogs and social media captions.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Research client's competitor websites to gather information and write unique plagiarism free website content.
2. Write clear marketing copy to promote products/services.
3. Write well-structured original SEO content using SEO tools.
4. Submit work to superiors for input and approval.
5. Conduct simple keyword research and follow SEO guidelines while writing content.
6. Ensure all-around consistency (format, fonts, and content tone).
7. Achieve a monthly average target of approximately 1200 words per day.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Flawless grammar and excellent content writing and editing skills in English.
2. Basic Knowledge regarding content writing and SEO.
3. Graduates from English Literature, Journalism, Mass Communication & English Honors will be preferred but all graduates are eligible to apply.
Perks and Benefits
1. Evaluation for Bonus and Promotion every 6 months.
2. Incredible opportunity to diversify your writing skills by working with experts on unique projects.
3. Paid sick leaves.
Our website - https://leftwrite.in/
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹16,500.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Adajan , Surat - 395009, Gujarat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Writing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Performing exhaustive research to gain in-depth knowledge of all customer personas
- Creating specifications and content appropriate for the brand's customer personas
- Planning the editorial calendar and content proposition
- Developing content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, and ensuring they are followed
- This role is 50/50 conceptualizing and executing. You must be able to not only ideate and pitch your own create concepts to your peers and management, but also work with a team to execute others’ ideas when needed.
Collaborate as part of a small, agile video team producing original video content for digital platforms from script to shoot to edit and delivery.
Create content for social channels, with a clear understanding of how users engage with social creative across formats and platforms.
Develop best practices and expertise around creating, publishing and distributing videos specific to various digital platforms, and train teammates in those best practices.
Qualifications / Skills :
5+ years of experience in a creative agency, production company, or in-house at a brand pitching and editing video content for social and digital channels.
Should have a proven track record of creating content for a company/ Individual.
Detail-oriented, fast learner, and able to manage your own time.
Can effectively cope with change, shift gears comfortably, decide and act without having the total picture. Cut your own way through ambiguity and engaging management smartly when needed.
- This is a full time position, working from office. Office Address: Lexicon International School, Kalyani nagar, Pune.
- Transportation reimbursement is available.
- Medical Insurance available.
- Leadership & Development training for all manager-level employees
- Salary will be as per the skills and the experience of the applicant.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Tesseract Esports is looking for an experienced, creative and passionate Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for managing all our social media accounts including those of our owned/co-owned/shared/white-label projects and IPs. You will be responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies in order to increase online presence and improve our marketing efforts for our brand and projects.
You will be working closely with the operations and creative teams and other client staff for successful implementation of social media plans and campaigns.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
- Passionate about gaming and Esports.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and other major social media platforms and best practices.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite.
- General Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet ranking for web content, keyword research, google analytics and web traffic metrics.
- Ability to plan and execute long-term and short-term social media campaigns
- Working knowledge of multi-social posting platforms such as Hubspot and Agora Pulse.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs and social media marketing strategy.
- Good time management, multi-tasking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and fast paced work environment.
You will be responsible for (not limited to)
- Manage, administer and grow all existing and new company social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
- Create and execute social media plans and campaigns for different projects by collaborating with the content team and client staff.
- Develop and implement social media plans, competitions, strategies and campaigns to build brand/company/project awareness and drive engagement.
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data and research best ways to increase traffic.
- Track, tabulate and report social media metrics consistently
- Oversee day to day management of campaigns, review success of campaigns and develop ways to improve.
- Research new media platforms, trends and industry opportunities in gaming and Esports.
- Provide feedback from social media trends and research to different teams.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with followers and respond to queries in a timely manner.
1-3 years experience in related field (Social Media Manager, Community Manager, Social Media Specialist, Marketing, PR, Communications, Gaming, Esports etc.)
What we will be excited to see in you
- Strong understanding of local and global gaming and esports ecosystems
- Social Management/Community building experience in gaming and esports field.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing google ad word campaigns
Job Description- Content Manager (Kannada/ Telugu/ Gujarati/ Bengali/Punjabi)
We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and user’s engagement metrics.
- Manage content operation based on user demand and data analysis.
Lead content audit team to complete audit task on schedule, improve audit efficiency and accuracy rate.
- Create and publish engaging content
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Any Bachelor / Master’s Degree
- Strong in logical thinking, master common data analysis methods.
Result based, good at communication, team worker
- Good communication skills, language proficient with: Kannada/ Telugu/ Gujarati/ Bengali/ Punjabi
- Good Knowledge of Excel
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune.