FancyPants is looking for their newest addition to their Marketing Team. We need a video wizard who can help us shoot & create impeccable and creative content for Instagram and youtube!
We are looking for a candidate with video expertise in terms of conceptualization, execution and pre-production. This person will work closely with our marketing team to head content and optimize as per performance.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Who are we :
We are an early-stage Fintech Startup - working on exciting Fintech Products for some of the Top 5 Global Banks and building our own. If you are looking for a place where you can make a mark and not just be a cog in the wheel, Bakerstreet Fintech Pvt Ltd (Parent Company) might be the place for you. We have a flat, ownership-oriented culture, and deliver world-class quality. You will be working with a founding team that has delivered over 26 industry-leading product experiences and won the Webby awards for Digital Strategy. In short, a bleeding edge team.
As Cambridge Wealth, we are well established in the wealth and mutual fund distribution segment, having won awards from BSE as well as Mutual Fund houses. Our UHNI/HNI/NRI clients include renowned professionals from various industries.
What are we looking for a.k.a “The JD” :
We are looking for a motivated and energetic Content Associate Trainee to assist the Content team by ensuring that the organisation's brand ideals and website are upheld for our brand, "Cambridge Wealth". You will assist in developing a strategic plan that ensures the ongoing success of our online presence & creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Our ideal candidate has demonstrable creative writing skills and has the pulse of current social media trends.
What will you be doing at "Cambridge Wealth" a.k.a “Your Responsibilities :
- Help develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Work with the Content team to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging written content. Edit, proofread and improve other writers’ posts
- Ideate and create engaging Infographics, podcasts, videos and other multimedia content for Social media.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency & Optimise content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic ensuring compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Align with the editorial calendar and ensure content goals are met
What should our ideal candidate have a.k.a “Your Requirements”:
- In - office Availability. This will be an In-office role at our office in Pune.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong command over the English language.
- Proven work experience in Content(Financial/Wealth) marketing preferred..
- Hands-on experience with MS Office, WordPress, Canva and other illustrative tools.
- Working knowledge of audio and video editing
- Working Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics. Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing is a plus.
- Proactiveness and ability to take ownership of tasks and projects, strong operational expertise, time management skills and a growth mindset
Not sure whether you should apply? Here's a quick checklist to make things easier. You are someone who:
- Have worked(0-1.5 years preferably) or are looking to work specifically with an early-stage Fintech startup.
- You are ready to be a part of a Zero To One Journey which implies that you shall be involved in building fintech products and processes from the ground up.
- You are comfortable to work in an unstructured environment with a small team where you decide what your day looks like and take initiative to take up the right piece of work, own it and work with the founding team on it.
- You'd like a fair chance to work your way up to a founding team position which involves taking key business decisions and taking accountability for it.
- This is not an environment where someone will be checking up on you every few hours. It is up to you to schedule check-ins whenever you find the need to, else we assume you are progressing well with your tasks. You will be expected to find solutions to problems and suggest improvements
- You want complete ownership for your role & be able to drive it the way you think is right. You are looking to stick around for the long term and grow with the company.
- You are a self-starter and take ownership of deliverables to develop a consensus with the team on approach and methods and deliver to them.
Stipend : Rs 15k / month (PPO possibility at the end of 6 months basis performance evaluation)
Duration : 6 Months. Please note that this is an On-site/ Work from Office program at our headquarters in Pune..
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train other in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- Present to Senior Management
- Job Title - Junior Video Editor & Motion Designer
- Reports Into - Senior Video Editor & Motion Designer
- Location - Hybrid / Bangalore
A Little Bit About Kwalee…
What’s In It For You?
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
- Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
- Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
- Private medical cover
- Life Assurance - for long-term peace of mind
- On-site gym - take care of yourself
- Relocation support - is available
- Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
- Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As our Junior Video Editor & Motion Designer you’ll be creating advertising content for our mobile marketing department to showcase our mobile games and attract a wide audience.
Your Team Mates
The creative team is responsible for creating almost all of the advertising for our Hyper-Casual games, be it from internal or externally acquired games, the team is responsible for creating great performing ads. The team consists of two core groups, both in Bangalore and the UK, it’s a fun collaborative team to be a part of!
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and ad concepts for our various games.
- Display strong video editing and motion design for advertising content.
- Present concepts and finalised ideas to line managers via established feedback processes.
- Produce high quality artwork. Proofread to ensure accuracy and adherence to requirements.
- Produce and iterate on assets suitable for full production.
- Ensure artistic consistency within our marketing assets.
- Maximise CTR and lower CPI for creatives of Kwalee games.
- Research and keep abreast of emerging technologies including software and devices in order to be able to deliver the most up-to-date and relevant marketing assets, including learning new artistic skills or technologies as necessary.
- Research and keep abreast of competitor trends and developments.
- Gain and maintain an awareness of key players within the industry and their creative output.
- Archive art and video produced so that it can be found and re-used easily to avoid it being produced multiple times.
- Procure assets from external libraries where possible to save on the necessity of production.
Your Hard Skills
- 1+ years of experience in Video editing
- Strong skills with Adobe After Effects and Photoshop with 1+ years of experience
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Passionate about automobiles
Proficient knowledge of the auto industry
and updated information about the latest news and production trends in the automobile sector.
Capable of doing good video shoots.
in the marketing function.
We at Prabhubhakti having an audience of 4.9 mn users are actively looking for young and energetic reporters to join our team as a freelancer.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
On-ground reporting of topics related to mythology.
Conducting interviews with interested people who have a deep interest in mythology.
Curating interesting content in nearby areas.
Making well-presented videos of places related to Ramayana, Mahabharat etc.
Covering famous religious places/festivals and finding the best interesting information.
Experience - 1 year
Salary - 50k - 75k
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading it to a computer.
- Following a script, screenplay or outline.
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs.
- Inputting graphics to enhance footage.
- Digitally splicing film and video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file.
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage.
- Working closely with directors to present a final product that matches the vision.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Training in multimedia and communications.
- Proficiency in editing software programs.
- General understanding of computers and digital equipment and knowledge of new and cutting-edge technology.
- Ability to take and follow directions, while also having a creative eye for improvement.
- 2-3 years of experience in Video editing.
Job: Full time
Salary: 5-6 LPA
Are you passionate about content and social media? Would you like to put your creativity and knowledge into practice? Are you someone who can interview random people on the street and make it entertaining? Are you the one who is skilled at shooting, editing and making videos? Are you a real digital addict that is available part time for a duration of 6 months? Are you currently in your bachelor's degree studying business or communications?
Then our Social Media Specialist position might be just for you! We are looking for a hungry intern with a strong interest in digital and who is ready to give 110% in a fast-paced cross-functional work environment (remote). You are flexible, curious, entrepreneurial and do not shy away from responsibilities.
A few words about us:
India's first disruptive EdFinTech start-up for pre-teenagers- Good Good Piggy is an online piggy bank and behavioral rewards platform...doubling up as an investment channel to build financially responsible children!
What Would You Do During Your Internship
- Create engaging reels and tiktok (and/or outsource this effectively)for our social media platforms
- Help manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok, adapting content to suit different channels
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and direct messages
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to recommend improvements to increase performance of our social media platforms.
- Creating entertaining, interesting and fun reels to help increase the reach, impressions and followers of our digital audience(s).
- Writing and creating (video) content in English and Hindi.
What Do You Need To Succeed
- You live and breathe social media
- You are a fluent English speaker and possess outstanding copywriting skills
- You have an eye for video editing and shooting, and can design visuals for social media posts (Canva)
- You take initiative and are consistently proactive
- You have a creative mind, and you are a good organizer.
- You are highly organized and detailed-oriented
- You are a team player and able to work independently.
- You are a positive person, eager to learn and grow
- It’s a big plus if you’ve already had some hands-on experience running Social Media channels for another organization
- You are available 10 hours a week, and can respond to the deliverables assigned to you proactively
- You are interested in working in an internationally oriented environment
What Would You Get
- Access to India’s fastest-growing Fin-tech network
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- A tall stipend of Rs. 4500/ pm
- An international team and lots of banter!
- Experience, and an opportunity to grow within and outside our company
1.Content creation for Social Media Marketing.
2. Video planning and editing, keeping in mind high engagement.
3. Ideation and creation of reels for Instagram handle of the company.
4. Designing and presentation of new social media campaign ideas.
5. Monitoring all social media platforms for trending news, reel audios and ideas. Rebuild them and use for our business.
6. Development of relevant and original content, refer to Instagram pages of competitors and similar businesses.
7. Creation of pictures for reel covers, working on creating stories, going live and so on.
8. The reels need to have these elements- entertaining and informative.