Rocketlane is a startup founded in April 2020 by Srikrishnan, Vignesh and Deepak. Prior to Rocketlane, they have experience running a successful startup named Konotor which was acquired by Freshworks in 2015. Rocketlane currently has paying customers and launched to the public in June 2021. The company is VC funded and backed by Matrix partners and Nexus ventures partners. Rocketlane was #1 Product of the day when it launched on Product Hunt in June 2021.
Rocketlane enables businesses to onboard their customers better, faster, smoother, through a new collaborative experience. It helps accelerate live revenue for the service provider, and also enables faster time to value for customers.
The people that work at Rocketlane are its greatest asset. We’re looking for a recruiter who can hire the best talent and meet recruitment goals.
Have you ever wanted to help an organization grow its team as it scales? At Rocketlane you will hire talent across a wide experience range. You will be responsible for spearheading recruitment drives at colleges while also helping expand the talent pool at the mid and senior experience levels.
You will also work with recruitment agencies and talent databases to shortlist candidates and schedule interviews for them. Candidate experience during the interview process is an area you will help define. Screening resumes and helping prospects through the process seamlessly will be crucial for this role.
- 2 - 5 years of experience
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
- Ability to ascertain culture fit for incoming candidates
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with startups
- Oversight of recruitment delivery and operations. Partner closely with the business teams to ensure sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with People’s strategies.
- Use industry knowledge and experience to identify and attract the best talent in technical or business baseline.
- Determining current hiring needs and producing forecasts
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Create, organize, and implement new and enhanced recruiting and selection processes/tools to drive efficiency and improve the quality of hires
- Develop and oversee innovative sourcing strategies to attract talent from non-traditional and/or diverse talent pools
- Actively leverage a network/user group base to promote the brand and tap into potential talent.
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
The ideal candidate must have-
- At least 6+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition or similar TA role - Experience in Tech hiring is a big plus.
- Experience in hiring for Start-ups is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and sourcing.
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
Position - Recruiter & HR
About the role
Identify qualified Tech & Non-tech candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
Proactively interact with potential candidates through various job portals, social media, and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Indeed, Angle list)
Work directly with the founders and develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs and strategic roles
Ensuring a good candidate experience during the recruitment process
As our first HR hire, be responsible for some of the other early stage HR functions (Onboarding & Policies).
What are we looking for?
3-5+ years working in the early stage startups or similar organizations
You are a self-starter and can make decisions on your feet with minimal supervision, end-to-end ownership to drive outcomes.
You possess deep employee empathy
We are location agnostic, but in the same time zone (India). We have a small garden office @ Jayanagar, Bangalore (home to some of the best dosas in India) to jam together on anything that requires space.
You are somebody who shares the same ethos.
You've an interest in EdTech & learning.
You have interests outside work, in art, music, cooking, dance or any other similar skill.
What is our interview process?
An initial 30 min call to understand each other at a high level.
Work on a case study or assignment together to ensure a good match.
JD for HR Recruiter
- Partnering with client to determine staffing needs
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Performing reference and background checks
- Forwarding screened profiles to client hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews with the clients
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Payment follow up with client after joining candidate
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We- re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents. We are hiring Talent Acquisition Specialist who can take care of hiring and team building.
- Determine selection criteria.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Closing positions within a defined turn around time and as per requirements. Maintaining good offer to joining ratio.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements.
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
-Must have experience in leadership hiring preferably for startups.
- Proven work experience (minimum 3 years) as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role. Handling a
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Experience in volume/bulk hiring for Sales role.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Hands-on experience in handling atleast 5+ recruiters, team management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
- MBA in Human Resources Management.
- Source, interview, and select applicants for various positions.
- Sound knowledge on Sourcing Candidates thru REDEX, Monster & various Job Sites.
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates and clients
- Sourcing from different job boards. Excellent knowledge in Boolean function & usage of various job board databases.
- Draft job descriptions, push them through all talent acquisition channels, and coordinate candidate sourcing with the same.
- Doing junior to middle-level hiring for all IT verticals.
- Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met.
- Format resumes meeting client expectations.
- Telephonic Screening of the profiles checking for Technical Fitment, Behavioural Fitment, Stability, etc.
- Utilize your innovative and effective convincing and negotiation skills to impress and attract top talent.
- Follow up with candidates and clients and maintain records of progress.
Roles & Responsibilities:.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Self-confidence and self-starter.
- Excellent written and oral (phone) communication skills a MUST.
- Good sense of humor
Preferably someone who understand Hiring for Product based companies
Must be excellent in sourcing through - Internal Database/ATS, Job boards, Social Media, Headhunting and many more.
Should be good in End-to-End recruitment process.
Should possess excellent communication skills and negotiation skills.
Agile and fast decision makers to deliver quality in the dynamic nature of product company
Target oriented and have a Go- getter attitude.
Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles..
US IT Recruiter - JOB DESCRIPTION
Being involved in the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, shortlisting, scheduling follow-up, and joining
Sourcing from job portals, databases, references, and other sources
Validating the resumes based on checklists
Communicating with the candidates with status updates, reference requirement, etc
Maintaining relationships with the candidates to get references and spread networking
Managing consultant relationships. Administering the selection process/procedure effectively in all recruitments, and working toward process improvement
Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Experience: - 3-6 years of relevant experience on IT recruitment.
Different work visas (CPT, OPT, EAD, GC, TN, E3 etc), tax terms (C2C, W2, 1099) and employment types & US geography and different time zone.
Good communication skills to coordinate
Ability to work as a team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
Should be self-motivated
Should be analytical and result oriented to complete tasks within timelines
Good presentation skills with strong willingness to take ownership
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Excellent in numbers with good attention to detail
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to work under pressure to meet agreed deadlines
Organized, Passion, energy, and enthusiasm to drive results
- Sourcing on freelance technology trainers / consultants as per client requirement.
- Should have very good Interpersonal and communication Skills,
- Negotiating with the trainers / consultants on the commercials.
- Working on minimizing the TAT.
- Maintaining the internal database for tracking all the profiles sourced.
- Should be able to handle multiple profiles to be sourced at the same time
- Coordinating with internal teams to work in sync for meeting and achieving organizational goal
Posting technical job descriptions across various job portals
Source potential candidates on niche skills
Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT and Engineering resumes
Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants’ abilities
Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
Coordinate with the team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
Completion of on-boarding formalities for the new hires
Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
Keep up to date with new technological trends and products
Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT / Engineering roles
Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
Thorough knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Graduate / Post Graduate degree(s)
These role(s) are entitled to aggressive performance and target-based variables, as designed by the management.
Work Location – Assotech Business Cresterra, Sector 135, Noida
Shift Timings – 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (IST) (Monday – Friday)