Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About GeakMinds Technologies Pvt Ltd
GeakMinds is an advanced analytics, IT and Business consulting firm that provides services to businesses to help them make data driven business decisions.
Role Must Have's
- Startup Hiring Experience in both Tech and Non Tech domains
- 2 years + Experience
- Demonstrated experience in closing mid and senior roles at startups
- Demonstrated experience in using LinkedIn recruiter, GitHub, and social media channels for recruiting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Nice to Have: Computer Science Academic Background
- Build an effective candidate pipeline through Inbound/Outbound sourcing channels with minimal dependency
- Co-ordinate for interview panel, schedule interviews, and run debriefs efficiently
- Be able to recruit active/passive candidates for Tech roles
- Possess strong ability to pre-screen interview candidates
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management
- Communicate well with the hiring manager and stakeholders to ensure an effective interview process.
Behaviors & Experiences
- Independently Driven
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships
- High Learning Agility
- Extraordinarily Conscientious
We match top talent with highly competitive career opportunities with leading startups in India and globally and address hiring challenges, recruitment brand marketing, with innovative and collaborative strategic consulting. We are committed to creating 1M jobs in the digital space to power the Indian economy.
Objectives of this Role
• Work closely with partners to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
• Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent
• Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
• Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine, and
implement innovative recruiting strategies
• Stay active with current job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements.
Skills And Qualifications
• 1 -4 years’ experience in recruitment (Non-IT / IT recruitment)
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search
• Familiarity with job boards
Skills:- Recruitment/Talent Acquisition, Outbound Recruitment, Recruitment, Recruiter and IT recruiter. Skills:- Recruitment/Talent Acquisition, Outbound Recruitment, Recruitment, Human Resources (HR), MS-Office, Databases and IT Recruitment
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing, attracting, and hiring top talent for our organization.
• Develop and implement effective sourcing strategies to attract top talent for open positions.
• Utilize various recruitment channels, including job boards, social media, networking, and employee referrals.
• Screen and interview candidates to assess their qualifications and fit for the organization.
• Manage the entire recruitment process, including posting job openings, scheduling interviews, and extending offers.
• Collaborate with hiring managers to ensure that job descriptions accurately reflect the requirements and expectations of the position.
• Build and maintain a talent pipeline for future hiring needs.
• Develop and maintain relationships with universities, industry organizations, and other potential sources of talent.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in talent acquisition.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
• At least 5-6 years of experience in talent acquisition/recruiting.
• Experience with full-cycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Managing the entire recruitment cycle/process of end to end to enable the selection of quality talent for open positions.
• Manage enterprise accounts for monthly business
• Manage vendors, recruiters, and internal stakeholders to hit the numbers
• Ensure all the recruitment in accordance with recruitment policy.
• Involved in end-to-end selection procedure
• Preliminary screening of the candidates.
• Negotiation with the selected candidates on the Salary.
Candidate need to have:-
Plan, identify, source, validate, submit & close right candidates for client mandates.
Be creative & competent in identifying right candidates through maximum possibilities available.
Engage candidates effectively & understand their talents, skills and aspirations. Understand client culture and requirement pulse accurately.
Sense when the right fitment is present between client requirement pulse and candidates skills and aspirations. Work with quality and speed.
Take ownership & be accountable in delivering desired outcomes.
and please share a short video on below:
· Research, register and apply for jobs available overseas, as per the client's requirement.
· Develop and implement search strategy that includes recruitment agencies, employer websites, job boards and social networks.
· Understand the client's profile and suggest availability of jobs as per their requirement.
· Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge.
· Understand different skill sets and job descriptions and apply for the right job on job portals, recruitment boards, to recruitment agencies & directly company's website.
· Ability to interact with the clients on call and email on their job search services.
· Co-ordinate on responses and interview schedule with clients, as needed.
Place of work: Hyderabad
Technical Recruitment, Sourcing and End to End recruitment lifecycle.
Hiring for Mid senior to senior roles for technical team.
Stakeholder Management, Team collaboration, Reporting, Good with Data and good communication skill.
- Involved in end to end recruitment cycle
- Have experience in recruitment in the IT sector
- Coordinating with hiring managers to understand requirements and appropriate skill sets to ensure we meet current and future resource demands
- Utilize appropriate sourcing channels effectively (Portals, advertising, networking, employee referral program)
- Monitor recruitment sourcing methods and make recommendations to improve applicant attraction
- Complete initial screening interview of potential candidates
- Suggest innovative solutions to sourcing challenges
- Suggest innovative solutions to sourcing challenges
- Should be able to close the position as soon as possible