Marmeto is an end to end E-commerce Technology Solutions Brands which believes in solving
complex issues involved in the process of an E-Commerce venture and accordingly deliver
solutions which results in dynamic business efficiency. Our E-commerce working is based on
We are a team of 60+ Problem Solvers who are having diversified experience with one focus i.e.
We are Global Partners of Shopify, PayPal and DHL with business operations in North America,
South East Asia, Europe and Oceania.
We have served 1000+ brands globally and our clientele includes Lens kart, The Better India,
The Hindu, Wonder chef, Boat, KKR, Qtrove, Kisan and the list goes on.
Strategic Partnership Manager
We are looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager, preferably with a partnerships background,
with the ability to develop strong and long standing relations with strategic partners across the
What does a Strategic Partnerships Manager do?
Strategic Partnerships Managers are responsible for managing relationships which allow an
organization to leverage the resources and capabilities of other organizations, which can help
them expand their reach or offer new products and services. The individual will lead the
initiative of building an all round ecosystem.
Identifying potential partners based on business needs, goals, and current partnerships
Developing and managing long-term relationships with partners in order to build
Strategizing on engagement models for effective collaboration
Negotiating terms of partnership agreements to ensure that both parties
Managing the legal aspects of partnerships by drafting contracts, negotiating terms, and
Managing existing strategic partnerships by developing new ideas for collaboration,
monitoring performance, and resolving conflicts
Developing co marketing strategies and tactics to promote the partnership
Establishing new business relationships with potential partners to create mutually
Requirements & Skills:
Experience in a fast paced startup environment in a similar role
Basic knowledge of B2B partnerships , Ecommerce trends and Technology
Proficient with corporate tools (Microsoft Office/Google Suite/Mailchimp)
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Strong listening and presentation skills
Marmeto is an Information Technology company. We have one aspiration – to become a top-notch business in the service industry. And we have one belief – hard work with 100% dedication always yields complete client satisfaction, which is what we are constantly working towards. Other than that, it’s simply a magic potion of honesty, loyalty, and morality that unifies our team to deliver the best to our clients.
Our sole aspiration is our constant motivator, our belief is our guiding light, our values are our abiding rules and our personnel is our heart and soul. After all, to us, this is a world where our performance is measured by how readily we place our client’s business along with our own.
We are looking for a Business Growth Manager for an innovative influencer oriented D2C shopping platform by a large retail group
- Leading team of Growth RMs for D2C brand partnerships
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives with partners.
- Researching brands to find new opportunities for business
- Finding and developing new market opportunities and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Develop quotations and proposals for various clients.
- Training and development
- Graduate / Post Graduate degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in Business Development dealing with brand partnerships
- Must be an organized multitasker, be able to handle diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines. Start-up experience will be preferable.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Make sure deliverables and deadlines are met (Internal & external)
- Plan the monthly Social Media Calender
- Plan the shoot moodboard & assist the photographer on shoots
- Make sure the Optimization, Hygiene checks & engagement on social media (Reply to comments, DMs, keep daily stories) is happening daily
- Be updated with the trends and upcoming news for all social media platforms. Exploring newer features of platforms you operate on.
- Moment marketing
- Monthly Analytics
- Brainstorm & create sucessful campaigns along with the brand strategists
- Competitor Analysis - Follow competitor brands, check what they do, go through their posts, stories and note down things that work and don't work for them.
- Come up with Ads plan and the techniques to reach the goal
- Design co-ordination
- Analyze your day-to-day activities and improve wherever scope
- Copy & content writing
- Fill in the gaps for your team members, wherever & whenever needed
- research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- understand the needs of our customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
Do Your Thng is a creator-first tech platform gunning to democratise influence and help creators build the strongest online communities. We’re looking for enthusiastic and dynamic professionals with the urge to take responsibility & ownership and drive the task to completion.
- Participate in the influencer outreach for DYT – On-board top influencers from YouTube, Instagram, Celebrities and KOL, etc. for brand campaigns on the DYT Platform
- Be on top of the latest influencer/ social media trends
- Technology friendly in order to get maximum output from the DYT App for running campaigns and onboarding processes
- Facilitate seamless operations, challenge existing ways of problem-solving and ensure identification and remediation of real root causes
- Develop strong working relationships with other divisions such as Client Success, Support, Finance, Operations, etc.
SLAY Coffee is India's best rated and fastest growing coffee brand with a vision to democratize great coffee experiences through technology & innovative customer experiences. With 3 core lines of business (SLAY Cloud for Online, SLAY Coffee Bars for Grab & Go and SLAY Packaged Coffees for home consumption), SLAY Coffee's core promise is sophisticated convenience at pocket friendly prices. The brand is 2-years old and currently has a footprint of over 150 locations across 8 cities.
Culture at SLAY:
Excellence is our North Star and our culture fuels this pursuit. We work together as a sports team-; each member is united by a common purpose and drives excellence by bringing their unique self to the team.
We aim to build and nurture a team that finds meaning and fulfillment in the work they do at
SLAY. If who you are and what you value is in alignment with what SLAY is and what we value, then the pursuit of excellence becomes meaningful.
The following principles guide us in our day to day working at SLAY:
1. Act with integrity and respect
2. Be passionate
3. Think long-term
Core Values :
Our core values define how we operate and bring about an alignment of purpose. We learn and get inspired from each other in strengthening these behaviors & skills both at an individual level and collectively at the Company level. New members are added to the team and existing team members are rewarded and developed based on these values.
1. Customer First
a. Always solve for the customer, not for self or the Company
b. Understand customers and markets deeply
a. To think big, act without fear and voice your opinion.
b. To question the status quo- go beyond rules and hierarchies.
c. To act in the best interest of the customer and company, even if it calls for going outside your comfort zone
d. To be transparent and open; we have nothing to hide
a. Act with authority to drive results
b. Prioritize action over discussions
c. Collaborate independently across teams
d. Communicate proactively, eliminate the need for follow ups
a. To push the boundaries and innovate
b. To never settle for less
c. To make mistakes, learn, don't repeat
d. Trust data over opinion
Beyond the salary (and great coffee!)
- Freedom to test out any idea in your function or outside of it.
- Gender-neutral policies
- Free Books Program- buy any book that you would like to read for the company library. The Company pays for it.
- 25% of your time can be devoted to the causes you care about. (Pursue your passion or hobby)
- Exclusive talks & insights from the experts for the growth & development of our team
- Full tuition fees sponsorship for Baristas
- Family support programs for Baristas
As a Sr. Manager in SLAY's Digital Growth team, you will own the strategy and execution of all growth initiatives on all digital platforms.
You will work directly with the Head of Growth who manages growth across channels and platforms. This position is being hired for. In the interim, you will report to our Co-Founder.
You will collaborate with business teams to develop growth strategies, creative teams to develop impactful copy/creatives, external partners to set up and manage specific projects/campaigns.
Key Result Areas :
- Drive customer acquisition & retention.
- Strong experience with driving growth on platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google suite including Youtube and familiarity with emerging platforms.
- Experience with driving own sales channel growth including driving App installations and business through Web, App and other own platforms
- Grow the brand on the 3rd party sales channels with a key focus on improving funnels and cohorts
Your role requires knowledge and demonstrable experience of: Previous work experience 5+ years handling performance / digital marketing. Experience working with a high growth startup / brand would be strongly preferred.
If you wish to explore this opportunity further,
1. Send us a copy of your latest resume
2. A quick note on what excites you about working with SLAY. You can do this as an audio file, video file or a simple write up as well.
3. We will schedule one to one interactions with your potential boss, team members and peers.
We are looking for a goal-oriented channel sales manager for winning, maintaining, and expanding all our partner relationships within the assigned territory.
Your role will include supporting the company’s ongoing sales and growth opportunities by providing channel sales support to a region or portfolio of assigned partners or customers.
You will also be required to work with the technical engineering team whenever a customer needs customized products or services.
- Bring new partners on board and maintain relationships with existing partners.
- The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for winning, onboarding, maintaining, and expanding relations with channel partners within an assigned territory.
- The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for understanding the overall sales strategy and implementing the necessary tactics to grow sales revenue.
- The CM represents the entire range of company products and services to partners in order to achieve partner sales objectives.
- Understand customer and business needs to cross-sell and up-sell the company’s products.
- Coordinate with other department personnel such as the support team / warehouse /procurement team and management team to deliver and meet customer/ partner expectations.
- Act as a bridge for communication between the customers/ partners and the engineering team.
- Access, clarify and validate partner needs and performances at regular intervals and maintain a high partner satisfaction rate
- Coordinate with other sales channels to avoid any potential conflicts.
- Coordinate with partner sales personnel and maximize sales.
- Manage funnels, forecast, and seize sales opportunities.
- Drive and manage sales and marketing campaigns.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- Electrical and Electronics degree.
- Thorough understanding of the Automation / Electronic industry.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Flexible to travel to partner locations.
- Solution-oriented outlook.
- Ability to build lasting relationships.
1.Content creation for Social Media Marketing.
2. Video planning and editing, keeping in mind high engagement.
3. Ideation and creation of reels for Instagram handle of the company.
4. Designing and presentation of new social media campaign ideas.
5. Monitoring all social media platforms for trending news, reel audios and ideas. Rebuild them and use for our business.
6. Development of relevant and original content, refer to Instagram pages of competitors and similar businesses.
7. Creation of pictures for reel covers, working on creating stories, going live and so on.
8. The reels need to have these elements- entertaining and informative.
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented communications and marketing specialist who can identify, develop and help amplify the stories that elevate the brand value of Bhumi. You will develop communication and marketing strategies for better engagement with employees, volunteers, donors, partner organisations, and corporate companies. You will be part of a dynamic, driven, and passionate young team of employees (~ 40 members) and volunteers (hundreds of them )
What You Will Do:
- Craft compelling messaging and narratives that evoke positive and vibrant imagery of the organization, along with visually compelling content like videos and infographics
- Develop internal and external communications strategies, and execute them for projects, events, and the organization as a whole
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand upcoming initiatives across India and develop integrated communications plans, then execute.
- Write memorable, engaging communication across all channels (e.g. Email Campaigns, Blogs, Social Media, PR, etc) that drive awareness of key initiatives and inspire volunteers and donors to take action
- Plan, strategize and execute the large-scale events (Eg. Daan Utsav, Volunteer recruitment) and digital campaigns
- Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Analyse metrics and optimise email and advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with key volunteers nationally to align and implement a communications strategy and messaging
- Manage the messaging on websites and ensure the brand perception is consistent across digital and offline channels
- Oversee the execution of newsletters and all communications (like annual reports, brochures, etc.)
What You Need
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, strong copywriting and content creation skills
- Willingness to work, network and collaborate with volunteer coordinators based out of cities where Bhumi is present
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
- Proven track record of developing and executing creative communications plans
- 5+ years of experience in the communications role
- Availability during weekends.
What Is Nice To Have
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in marketing, journalism, business, or related field
- Ability to communicate in Tamil, English and Hindi
- Prior experience of working or volunteering with NGOs
- Good network in the traditional media and digital/social media influencers
- Designation: Manager to Director based on candidate’s profile
- Reporting to: Executive Director
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: CTC 6-9 Lakhs p.a. based on the candidate’s profile
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
Profile : Content Writer
Exp: 2-6 yrs
Develop highly effective original and SEO targeted contents.
Write blog and articles for our products and services.
Write scripts for video contents.
Write convincing answers on "Quora" related to our products and services.
Write copies for social media marketing.
Write "how to" articles / blog postings.
Write press releases related to our products and services.
Promote the company's products through social media channels using unique writing skills.
Collaborate with technical team to develop content plans.
Brain storming, writing and producing high quality content on a regular basis.
Impeccable communication skills, especially in writing. Ability to write clear, concise and correct English with a persuasive spin.
Must possess a good understanding of technology related products and services.
Should have the basic understanding of Keyword relevancy and keyword density and should also be familiar with Keyword placement and other SEO best practices.Quora answers and articles according to the requirements.
Should possess flexible writing style to address multiple target audiences.
Notice Period - 15 days - 1 Month
Location - Pune