ABAP : 6+YRS
"ABAP OOPS, OO-Design patterns and classical ABAP (Data dictionary, Function Modules, Reports, Authorization objects, Locking, BAdIs, etc.) OData and Gateway project development Strong hold on CDS, Virtual Data Model, ABAP RAP development and AMDPs and their extensions Good understanding of S/4 OnPrem architecture"
About Response Informatics
- ABAP Code writing, code correction & debugging to the SAP standard/custom programs based on the analysis of the problem.
- Able to understand functional requirements from SAP HCM Functional Lead or Customers
- Able to develop Functional and Technical specs
- Providing technical support to the end user in the form of troubleshooting the issues.
- Understanding the needs and requirements of the clients in order to resolve the issue in timely and professional manner.
- Analysing and implementing SAP Notes.
- Create and correct SAP Scripts and smart-form designs.
- Upgrading and roll-out of SAP systems.
- Consulting with users about their issues and requirements from SAP HR modules.
- Able to lead & coach a team of ABAP Consultants
- Should have at least 3+ years of proven experience
- Expert knowledge in ABAP HR Objects and SAP HCM Reports
- Should have strong functional knowledge of SAP PY, PA and OM Modules.
- Should have experience in SAP Scripts, HR BADI enhancement, Workflow, User exits, Classes, OOPs.
- Should have experience in HR FORMS, Adobe forms, Smart Forms, ABAP Workbench, Classical & Interactive reports, Module pool and Function Modules.
- Should have knowledge of Data Uploads using LSMW, Workflow, Process and Forms.
- Should be able to understand customer requirements and write technical specification documents for WRICEFs (Workflow, Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement, and Forms.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
We are a trusted partner for
Working in SAP S4 EWM/Yard Mgm’t as part of the in conjunction with the CPG Digital Core Project.
• Troubleshooting customer reported issues and assisting users with day-to-day production support in a timely manner
• Gathering and analyzing business requirements; Translating requirements into functional and technical solutions
• Designing and configuring solutions in SAP EWM
• Creating and maintaining functional specifications, configuration documents, test plans and other documentation
• Developing and executing test plans including unit and integration testing and coordination of user acceptance testing
• Working with business SMEs to deliver and support solutions
• Analyzing problems to provide solution alternatives and recommendations; Providing SAP thought leadership and SME expertise as needed
• Performing root cause and impact analysis, documentation, and training
• Working collaboratively with an extended team of functional and technical resources.
Experience & Education required
• Bachelor’s degree in technology related field
• 6-10 years' experience with working in SAP S4 EWM (Extended Warehouse Management)
• Functional / technical proficiency with at least 4 years of experience implementing SAP EWM
• Strong hands-on configuration experience
• Good integration knowledge with ECC & S/4 HANA components including logistics and production
• Strong verbal and written communication; Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and innovation
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Experience & Education preferred
• SAP Logistics/Shipments/Deliveries experience
• SAP S/4 HANA experience
• SAP ABAP troubleshooting knowledge
• Consumer Products industry experience Additional years of experience in SAP S4 within other modules.
- Complex ABAP programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP modules
- Understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs
- Close communication with functional teams /designers and build professional relationships with clients
|Ability to translate functional / nonfunctional requirements to systems requirements|
|• Ability to design and code complex programs|
|• Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications|
|• Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies|
|• Awareness of latest technologies and trends|
|• Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate|
At least 8-10 years of experience working as a SAP ABAP Developer.
At least 2 -3 full lifecycle SAP implementation / Rollout
Strong knowledge and experience in the development lifecycle of RICEF objects including performance tuning and transport of each of the objects
Strong knowledge and experience in ABAP Programming Language include Object Oriented development using ABAP Objects, SAP Data Dictionary, SAP design and coding techniques and development tools including BADIs, User Exits, ALV Reports, Forms including Scripts, Smart forms, LSMW, EDI / IDOC etc.. in SAP FICO, SD &
MM Functional Area.
Strong Expertise in SAP PI Interface Developments translate high level functional requirements into technical requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible for other developers and other team members .
Strong Knowledge and experience with Adobe Forms & Workflows.Facilitate and participate in User Demos of Development Units
Provide technical assistance to the process teams in debugging functional issues as needed work closely with SAP functional teams to analyze and test the effect of system changes as needed Facilitate and participate in User Demos of Development Units.
Design, Build & deliver SAP ABAP deliverables, S4 Hana ABAP deliverables
· Setup of solution architecture, Integration architecture for large S4Hana projects
· Ability to drive Large implementation projects specially based on S4 Hana
· Proficient in SAP ABAP programming, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems, proficiency in ABAP object-oriented programming.
· Experience in complex problem solving using expert troubleshooting and debugging techniques
· Experience on development in SAP Cloud Platform services
· Cross experience in SAP FIORI, PI/ CPI preferred
Role : SAP ABAP Lead Consultant
Experience : 10+Years
Location : Hyderabad
Project Duration : 2+Years
Secondary Skills : SAP ABAP-HR, FIORI, WEBdynpro
ABAP Workflow, Core ABAP, OOABAP
SAP ABAP : RICEF, LDB reports, BDC reports, Module Pool Programs, LSMW, Workflow,
Interfaces, Outbound IDoc, Custom Info type creation, User Exit, BADI, Enhancements, Data
Dictionary, PCRs, Schemas, HCM Process and Forms, Smart and Adobe forms
Manage design, development and implementation of ABAP projects.
Review and revise technical designs to meet ABAP project requirements.
Recommend process improvements to achieve project goals.
Provide technical and functional guidance to other staffs.
Provide high quality customer support throughout the project.
Conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and enhancements.
Collaborate with functional owners, architects and other personnel to develop dynamic and
flexible systems to meet the emerging demands of the market.
Assist in unit testing of ABAP programs.
Review program codes and correct ABAP program errors.
Maintain and update existing program codes as needed.
Develop technical specification and estimations for assigned project.
Work in compliance with the programming and documentation standards.
Ensure project completion within the allotted timelines and budget.
Troubleshoot production problems in a timely manner.