Apexa Group is an ISO 9001:2015 certified group that has expertise in the domains of capability building, audits, IT solutions, BPO/KPO operations, HR services, real estate developments, food and beverages. While we have a pan India presence, our headquarter is based out of Ahmedabad in Gujarat (India) and offices in Doha, Dubai and Australia
We have almost three decades plus of rich experience in our domains rendering services to various kinds of organizations both in the national and international arenas.
We are having opening for React.JS & Node.JS Developer.
- Write clean, well designed code Sound knowledge of java-script (Node.JS & Js)
- Brainstorming and communicating technology ideas, issues with peers, management Build and configure applications to meet business
- Communicating application requirements
- Able to maintain code quality, organization, and
- Multi-task and manage tasks with varying
- Will work independently with minimal
- Strong written & verbal communication is must.
About Apexa Group
String core PHP Hands-on experience.
Strong Expertise in CodeIgniter Framework.
Sound knowledge of database designing and application architecture planning.
Good debugging skills.
A good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX will be preferred.
Basic UI Designing using Bootstrap and Jquery.
Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it, such as Express JS, Strong Loop, etc
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and Promises and its quirks and workarounds
Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack)
Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap
Understanding accessibility and security compliance
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems(Internal or Third-party), servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Proficient in code versioning tools, such as Git or TFS
Good to have knowledge
Redis, Ubuntu, OpenSips, WebRTC
We are looking for a Full Stack Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products. Your primary focus will be the development of both server-side and client-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You should have senior level experience (5 years or more) building modern front end and back-end systems, with at least 3 years of that experience using Python.
· Manage the work of at least 2-3 junior developers leading and mentoring them and being responsible for their output.
· Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
· Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
· Implementation of security and data protection
Desired candidate profile:
· Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, Pyramid and libraries such as Pandas, Numpy
· Familiarity with ORM libraries
· Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS
· Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
· Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
· Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Strong debugging skills
· Proficient understanding of code versioning services Github, Bitbucket
- Strong knowledge of Php frameworks (Laravel, Zend must).
- Strong knowledge of front-end technologies, such as react js or Vue js.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Write effective APIs.
- Write technical documentation.
- Familiarity with SQL/No SQL databases.
- Understanding of code versioning tools like Github.
- Take full responsibility for task/project execution
- Good problem-solving skills, Data structures, and Algorithms.
- Should have experience in Webservices (SOAP/REST) and JSON
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Work with us as a team leader.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, USA, with offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai, Careismatic Brands (CBI) is the world’s largest manufacturer of medical scrubs (uniform apparel). CBI distributes its products through multiple channels including 3rd party retail, wholly owned retail ecommerce sites (www.allheart.com), and corporate branded sites (www. Infinityscrubs.com).
We are looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer who is interested in joining a vibrant, fun and cutting-edge organization in our Ahmedabad, India office, to contribute to overall B2C strategy while taking full ownership of designing, engineering, and delivering B2C commerce capabilities across the enterprise. This individual will work with US colleagues and India tech leads to execute CBI’s B2C strategy from our Ahmedabad, India office.
- Design and implement multiple ecommerce sites (currently on Magento or Shopify)
- Implement feature enhancements to new and existing sites
- Implement 3rd party integrations
- Collaborate with technical leaders in both India and US
- Implement best practices as related to SFCC
Qualifications and Skills:
- Certification in Salesforce Commerce Cloud highly preferred
- Prior experience with full lifecycle development in ecommerce environment using SFCC
- Prior experience integrating to ecommerce system components (e.g. CMS, DAM, PIM, OMS, and ERP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel
- Years of Related Professional Experience: 3
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or similar degrees
- 3 years’ experience in implementing Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Demandware) solutions
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA)
- Experience source control and collaboration tools such as AzureDevOps, Jira, Confluence, and git
- Experience with web frameworks, interactive web development, responsive web design
- Experience with site speed optimization
• Demonstrate expertise in software design patterns, with a passion for developing clean and reusable code.
• Take ownership of software development aspects, such as architectural discussions, sprint planning, quality
of product and code and user experience.
• Collaborate with other talented engineers spread across a multitude of tech teams in Singapore & Thailand.
• Proven track record of building scalable, high-quality software solutions.
• Thorough understanding of agile software development methodology, and ability of proactively manage
task, projects and issues.
• 2+ years of web development experience using Node
and template languages
• Possess a strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, especially in PHP
• Exposure to collaboration tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
• Experience in frameworks such as Symfony 2/Spring , Express.js, NestJs, or proven ability to learn on the job
• Experience with Elasticsearch will be a plus
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As one of the earliest employees, there will be a lot on your plate. All the time!
- You'll build new product features from start to finish: through conception, research, maintenance, and polish. Think features to improve our collaborative student learning platforms, such as new collaborative learning activities for teaching coding and other subjects.
- You'll build improvements to performance, reliability, and product polish — for example, improving the efficiency and performance of our replicated state systems.
- You'll build and improve processes and internal tools with simplicity and productivity in mind — such as, a tool to sync updates between Zoho, slack etc.
This might be for you if...
- You have knowledge of ReactJS and any backend technology along with that
- You have been professionally coding for at least 3 years
- You have worked in a startup and relish the chaos and pressure
- You've built and maintained quality user interfaces that have reached a large audience, ideally while the product is experiencing rapid growth.
- You can readily learn most technologies as you go. To you, technologies are about tools and tradeoffs, not an ideology.
- You care about the business implications of anything you build. You're not just going after cool stuff — you understand the balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related discipline
- 4+ years experience working in an IT environment
- 4+ years of Object-oriented design, functional programming
- Node JS API Development (Firebase API development is a plus)
- Angular or VUE or React JS Front end Development (VUE Js Experience is a plus)
- HTML / CSS responsive development
- Experience using any database
- Experience developing in an Agile / SCRUM Environment
- Experience developing mission-critical applications
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
We are looking for a skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Stay up-to-date with developments in web applications and programming languages.
- 1-5 Year of Experience as Full Stack Developer.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Java, Python, Ruby, PHP.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Experience working on MEAN (Angular JS, NodeJS, Express, MongoDB) and MERN Stack (ReactJS, React Native, NodeJS, Express, MongoDB).
- Optional experience of using AWS.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.