NonStop io Technologies Pvt. Ltd. est. in 2015 is a software product development company. We invest in our client’s vision, build the technology and make sure the end product is in alignment with their end business goals over the short and the long term.
Currently, we are hiring QA Engineer for manual and automation testing
Knowledge of test frameworks like Selenium, Cypress
Experience in debugging and troubleshooting issues at different levels of the software stack. Responsibilities include taking and understanding requirements, documentation, assigning tasks to team members, Reviewing test cases, and Performing manual testing.
Skills: Selenium or Cypress for automation testing
Must have good organizational skills
About NonStop io Technologies Pvt Ltd
QA automation is a key component of Kaplan's ability to quickly launch high-quality, innovative education products to our students. As an integral member of a cross-functional Agile team, you will use industry-standard tools and frameworks to conduct functional and performance testing on web applications, mobile applications, and APIs.
In this role you will:
- Develop automated mobile application test scripts that are robust, performant, and maintainable using Appium, Espresso, XCUITest or other tools.
- Ensure that applications and APIs developed by the team are reliable and meet user’s needs
- Work closely with developers, designers, and devops to meet team commitments
- Manage the timeline and status of the software release process
- Work with the Tech Lead to improve software development and quality assurance processes
- Provide the product owner with information they need to prioritize features (e.g., effort estimates, alternatives, technical risk)
- Work closely with developers to learn implementation details about product feature and perform releases
- Provide production support of software products by investigating and recreating reported defects
- Work closely with stakeholders to implement with different types of Performance Testing like : Load Testing, Stress Testing, Volume Testing, Capacity Testing, Reliability Testing
You must have:
- Minimum 5 or more years of software testing and quality assurance
- BS/MS in a relevant field (Computer Science, Engineering) or equivalent experience
- A Good understanding of the mobile devices, their peripheral devices, networks etc.
- A Good understanding of the Android and iOS designs and its components.
- Hands on experience with emulators, simulators.
- Hands on experience by testing mobile app performances with automation application testing tools.
- Well versed with different types of Performance Testing like : Load Testing, Stress Testing, Volume Testing, Capacity Testing, Reliability Testing. etc
- Experience in developing end to end system level automation and tools design
- & development
- Experience with mobile automated testing frameworks, such as Appium, Espresso, or XCUITest.
- Strong experience working with Selenium WebDriver either with TestNG, Junit or Nunit.
- Hands on Experience in building automation framework for Android and IOS.
- Good experience & knowledge of any one Language Java or Python/C#.
- Experience with API testing and performance testing with tools such as JMeter, Rest Assured or Soasta
- Familiarity with standard web and mobile architectures, both hardware and software
- Drive adoptions of best practices in code, testing and maintainability.
- Proficient with Devops and concept for example : Jenkins, Git and Docker
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- Experience with the entire software lifecycle - requirements capture, analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, deployment, and maintenance
- Perform Mobile test task estimation, test execution, Regression testing, Functional System testing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Be motivated to meet commitments and deliver the highest value possible
At least 5+ years experience in automation test development with following technologies:
- Selenium with Java-BDD Framework
- Rest Assured Web services Testing
Notice Period : Preferrable Looking for Immediate / 15 days
- Candidate should have 5 to 8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience of developing automated tests from scratch
- Experience within a BDD environment (Web services Testing), ideally using Cucumber, RestAPI
- Strong in Java Oops Concepts
- SQL/Oracle, REST Assured
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1641628059568869&usg=AOvVaw0dPHW_vfHANoTVj2lycLn8">bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1641628059568909&usg=AOvVaw3-F_qw3sfeo1VEvN2_9qln">https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1641628059568944&usg=AOvVaw1vRaVaeCh28dfyxptVH__9">https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Manage and mentor the QA team in daily activities
2. Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
3. Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases as per industry standards
4. Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
5. Perform manual testing on Responsive web and Mobile apps
6. Identify, record and track bugs till closure
7. Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements
8. Provide accurate test reports to QA lead
9. Coordinate with onsite development team members to ensure high-quality deliverable
10. Participate throughout the SDLC where inputs are the most valuable from a Quality Assurance perspective
11. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
1. Should have experience in Automation testing in mobile and web application
2. Should have experience in API Testing - Swagger UI/Insomnia/Postman
3. Should have knowledge about agile methodologies
4. Should have knowledge about test planning, test strategies, test scenarios
5. Should have knowledge about defect Life cycle, STLC, SDLC.
6. Should be able to handle production issues and solve the user's queries
7. App testing and its tools - Appium, Firebase Testlab, etc.
8. Experience with LambdaTest as testing tool as well
9. Strong Requirement analysis and boundary cases analysis
10. Strong analytical/Problem solving skills
Increase and maintain automation scripts using open source tools
Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases
Take part in regression testing and follow STLC strictly
Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet daily needs
Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team
Dive deep into any feature testing and contribute to the automation of the same with minimal guidance
Be vocal about insisting on high-quality management processes
What You Will Bring
4+ years of experience in testing and automation
Solid programming skills Java/Python and strong expertise in writing test cases and documentation
Strong problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
Passion for self-improvement and continual learning
Expertise at using testing tools such as Jira, Git , Selenium, RestAssured
Experience with Functional & Automation Testing of software applications, as well as backend services testing
Deep understanding of Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles
Experience conducting Web and API tests.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
A passion for exploratory testing and in-sprint automation, and a quality advocate for these fields!
Good to have:
Don't worry, we'll ramp you up, but experience in any of these areas as well will help you hit the ground running:
Familiarity with system flow like how they interact with an application Eg. Elasticsearch, Mongo, Kafka, Hive, Redis, AWS
Good understanding of the JVM ecosystems and languages
Experience working with public cloud systems such as AWS, GCP.
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Beneﬁts and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
https://www.glassdoor.sg/Reviews/Saleswhale-Reviews-E2175787.htm" target="_blank">Saleswhale (YC S16) was recently acquired by 6sense, a $5.2B Silicon Valley company. We are scaling rapidly to fulfill our mission of using AI to reduce drudgery for revenue teams.
What’s The Opportunity?
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) who will write automated tests, utilise automation tools and frameworks that will ensure the robustness and performance of the product we currently have or any new features that we will be rolling out. You will be working closely with our product and engineering team to provide a safe and reliable way to release new features with limited or mitigated risks to the production environment.
What Skills Do I Need?
- B.Sc. in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- At least 4-6 years experience in a Software Engineer or Software Developer Engineer In Test role
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Ruby on Rails or equivalent web development language or framework
- Solid experience with testing frameworks like Cucumber, RSpec
- Solid experience with REST API
- Solid understanding of CI/CD process
- Familiarity with SQL and Relational Databases
- Familiarity with server-oriented/backend development
What Will I Be Doing?
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests to ensure high quality frequent releases
- Test the application through both manual and automated means
- Assist and collaborate closely with Product and Engineering team to ensure that the application development is according to the quality assurance standards and give timely feedback
- Participate in code/design review - Participate in writing regression, integration and performance tests and code documentations.
- Closely coordinate with engineering team regarding testing practices and ensuring quality thresholds are met such as performance
- Identify areas where QA processes and procedures can be improved
B2BTesters is a fast growing startup with a team of 120+ people providing Testing As A Service (TAAS) to funded startups such as zeelearn, 73 Strings , BIZONGO, Classplus and many more. Within one year of operations, we have acquired 30+ blue chip startups and crossed 100 colleagues.
To continue this rapid growth, we like to get onboard experienced Testers in the roles of Leads and Managers in our Head Quarters - Navi Mumbai.
With us you will have the exposure to a wide variety of industries and be in the cutting edge of latest happenings and technologies in the startup world and the testing world.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager will oversee the activity of the quality assurance department and staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organization’s products and/or development processes.
Supervisory & Responsibilities:
- Hires and trains quality assurance staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow and schedules of the department.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Coordinates product testing processes.
- Participates in product testing.
- Identifies and analyzes issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues.
- Reviews client, customer, and user feedback.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Hands on experience in Manual/Automated testing
- Excellent understanding of automated frameworks & techniques
- Excellent in development and execution of test scripts
- Excellent understanding of Rest/Soap API testing
- Good knowledge of accessing and configuring Databases
- Experience with automated tools like selenium
- Experience with BDD tools like Cucumber/JBehave
- Knowledge of web servers like IIS/Tomcat would be plus
- Working knowledge in Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledge on performance & security testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or field related to the products being developed are required.
- More than 8 years of experience in related fields required with supervisory experience a plus.
What do we offer
Widest exposure - learn whats going on in the startup world directly interacting with funded companies across edtech, fintech, gaming, healthtech, logistics, ecom etc
- Be part of the most innovative player in the testing startup world. We are building tools and technologies to make testing easier, faster and better. To do that, we are reimagining processes, and products. We are innovating across the board.
Competitive Salary - benchmarked against the industry.
- Lucrative Incentives - workation, allowances, interesting offers
- Immense opportunity to learn and grow in an organization with a young dynamic workforce in startup culture.
Developed in formal collaboration with the University of Cambridge in May 2000, HeyMath! is an Ed-Tech company whose mission is to Raise the Game in Maths for school systems around the world. We do this using technology to deliver engaging teaching methodologies and personalised learning paths for students. HeyMath! has been successfully adopted by CBSE schools since 2004, with positive outcomes for the entire ecosystem.
Check us out at http://www.heymath.com/" target="_blank">www.heymath.com
We plan to work mainly from home in 2022 and the virtual office atmosphere is collegiate, informal and friendly, with small high-impact teams making a difference to customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Automation Testing and Devops Specialist:
Experience in automated software testing Significant knowledge of testing tools (JMeter, Selenium)
Demonstrated process based approach to IT Service Delivery e.g. ITIL Ensuring that automated test scripts are created, maintained and executed to meet software release deliverables and project testing requirements
Ensuring that load test scripts are created, maintained and executed to provide consistent baselines and measurement of the performance of applications to meet software release deliverables and project testing requirements
Ensuring application and infrastructure changes are thoroughly tested and test tools are used appropriately to ensure an effective and efficient test process
Provide recommendations on suitable test tools and their maintenance to support automated and load testing needs
At Cypherock, We are disrupting the current financial system by increasing the adoption of Blockchain-based digital assets through better key management solutions. We build "Worlds' first products" from India, work at the intersection of Blockchain, Security, Embedded Hardware & Cryptography, and have worked with companies like Google, Blockgeeks, Samsung, Lockheed Martin, Apollo Munich, Bank of America amongst others.
As the primary person responsible for testing, we think it will be a great fit if -
- You have a prior software development/electronics/embedded background.
- You do not shy away from taking responsibility and are comfortable doing everything non-technical.
- You obsess over minor details and strive for perfection
- You can handle both the software & hardware QA of the product.
- You have prior software & hardware testing experience.
- You can commit for 6 months and can work out of Gurgaon.
If we decide to work together, we believe you would be a key team member who helps the company achieve the hockey stick growth that it needs to succeed.
Designation - SDET
Livspace is India’s trusted interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners and vendors. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interiors. For interior designers and vendors, we’ve streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and innovative technology.
We’re currently in nine Indian metro areas. We’ve made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, we’re the largest design community India has seen. We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, believe in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision, come join us
- Responsible for the development of our web & mobile test automated frameworks and to execute tests to ensure product quality.
- Shall design and implement Automation framework, tests scripts, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts)
- Linux, Apache, MySQL, MongoDB
- REST API testing / Automation
- Data Structures
- Tools : Cucumber, Protractor, Robot Framework, Selenium web driver, Jenkins/Bamboo
Who you are:
- A minimum of 3+ years of SDET or QA Engineering experience.
- Proficiency in Java, Python or other Object Oriented Language
- Ability to design and develop test automation frameworks in Java
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of Unit testing frameworks
- Knowledge on frameworks like Cucumber, Protractor , Django, Flask
- Knowledge on Selenium WebDriver
- Strong exposure to SDLC and STLC
- Knowledge on Mysql , MongoDB etc