About the Profile
We at Recykal are growing fast and looking for candidates with Product Management
experience. If you are constantly curious, don’t give up until you find the right solution, have a knack for getting everyone on the same page, and love working in a high-energy environment - This is an exciting opportunity!
The product manager, we believe, is the key driver of a product company. If you have a command over the ‘Product’ like Lewis Hamilton has over his F1 car - then you are the one!
What are we looking for?
- A responsible leader who will own up to the outcomes whatever they may be.
- Someone with experience in working across multiple domains and getting a deep understanding of new domains, as needed.
- A curious soul who is already ready to listen and understand the problems first, the circumstances under which they occur, before even thinking of the solutions.
- When it comes to solutions, someone who has the ability to think out-of-the-box and holistically.
- Anyone who is proactive and can merge new-age ideas with old and proven methods of work.
- Continuously learning and sharing their knowledge (both work-related and movie gossips are welcome :D)
- Who is a glue (we prefer fevicol) to the team right from the start to the end and after.
- And a proactive hustler
Skills & Requirements
- 4+ years of work experience, preferably in a Product Company. With 2+ years of experience as a product manager.
- Having demonstrated the skills and traits that we are looking for.
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills.
- BE/B Tech/MBA in any Specialization - Business Administration, Computer Science,
- Economics are preferred.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology and expertise with tools such as JIRA, MixPanel, CleverTap, and Figma is mandatory.
- Must be able to work in Hyderabad, open to travel for client meetings.Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build collaborative relationships.
- A proactive approach to resolving problems and issues.
Perks of working with Start-ups like us:
- Flexible Work Hours
- You will learn from True Innovators.
- You’ll be instilled with the value of hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability.
- Innovation Opportunities & Many more
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Recykal’s sustainability technology connects various stakeholders to create one of its kind ecosystem via a digital technology platform enabling transactions between the consumers, businesses, waste collectors and recyclers. Their unique offerings enables Digital Take back programs from different stakeholders involved Consumers, Bulk Consumers, Informal sector.
Their customer engagement app UZED promises digital awareness at a massive scale to educate very large audience via downloadable app for Android and iOS users. Brands can run awareness drives, take back drives through this app
Job Title: Product Director Location: Gurgaon
The company is expanding its product team to further drive user growth, engagement & monetization. We are looking to bring onboard product folks who can own and drive critical product charters independently.
Key responsibility areas for the role are:
-Effectively drive the product strategy and roadmaps. From identifying and
defining the large pillars as well as figuring out the minor details.
-Identify the opportunities to pursue by conducting user research, derive insights from the platform data, studying the market trends and shifts.
-Formulate high leverage and feasible product solutions collaboratively with design, engineering, data science and business teams.
-Drive continuous improvement in the key KPIs.
Background, skills, and key traits
-You have at least 7 years of product management experience in a B2C
-Your education -subjects/areas are not as important as your learning ability and
the demonstrated achievements.
-You have a very high agency, and you are outcome oriented.
-You have the ability to effectively manage high growth team.
-You have a high bias for action, and you drive the momentum across the board.
-Your own benchmarks are of the best products in the world.
-You are humble and strive to learn continuously. You don’t shy away from
acknowledging and improving the inputs and the processes if the outcomes are
-You have high analytical skills. Slicing user funnels or designing and analyzing
experiments is second nature for you.
-You communicate and collaborate effectively with the key stakeholders and drive
alignment whenever necessary.
Roles & Responsibilities
- We are looking for someone who loves a challenge, is ambitious, super tenacious, and persistent. S/he is
- a self-starter, thrives in a dynamic, small start-up environment, has a knack for understanding customer
- needs, and loves to get sh*t done! If you check these boxes - we want to talk to you!
- Solve a complex $300+ billion problem at the cutting edge of Fintech innovation, and make a tangible difference to the small business landscape in India
- Join a high performance, dynamic and collaborative work environment that throws new challenges on a daily basis
- Be part of the early founding team and be directly responsible for driving the company's success
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Founder/CEO and to define and build the Cashflo platform
- Identify customer problems, latent needs & devise product roadmap
- Communicate and evangelize product output through low-fidelity designs
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to understand and eliminate obstacles to adoption and usage
- Work with Marketing to bring new features to life on various communication touch points
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to arrive at the detailed solutions to problems Execute
- Own the roadmap for one or more parts of the product
- Work with engineering and design to plan launch scope
- Together with engineering and design, break-down scope into launch iterations
- Deliver product features as per timelines
Skills/ Qualities Required:
- Strong problem solving – Structured thinking, data-driven analysis and a strong ability to synthesize findings
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- You should have worked at a startup or started your own company that shipped a product
- An engineering / technical background that will allow you to reason about product trade-offs and make good choices without significant input from engineers
- At least 5 years of experience in a Product Management role
- Attention to detail - great products are all about the details
- Passion for getting the job done – A combination of grit, hustle and problem-solving skills todeliver results on time
Nice to haves:
- ● Prior exposure to Fintech landscape and understanding of trends in financial services
Aesthetic sense/taste in things matches with Nova - design details you like, products you like.
Love building products, explore new tech products constantly
Understand the human psyche well
Can think in terms of systems
First principles thinking
Extreme customer empathy - Deeply understand a user's point of view and their problems
Super awesome at communication - You can articulate your thoughts really well
Good at team work and have leadership abilities
Engineering and tech team empathy - Understand how products and systems are implemented, even at a very low level
Are super organized in whatever you do
Measure success metrics
Decide based on data metrics + intuition
Define the "what" to build for rest of the product team
Partnering with and lead cross-functional teams like Design, Engineering, Sales, Operations, etc. to set product priorities
Defining and socializing the roadmap of your product area through deep research and understanding of business goals
Bringing your solutions to market through ownership of the full product lifecycle: problem identification, solution design, spec, implementation, and validation
Managing competing priorities with consistency and transparency
A total of 4-7 years of relevant work experience with B2B SaaS, B2B2C platforms
Preferably have worked as a software engineer for at least 1-2 years professionally or have academic background in computer science
Must have worked in a product management role at a tech-first organization with reputable products, for at least 2-3 years
Have prior experience in understanding and solutioning with APIs
Have a proven track record leading with complex strategic initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal/policy and business issues. Prior experience in handling client-side projects would be a plus.
Should be comfortable with data, analytics and decision making based on data. Should be comfortable with using data analytics tools.
Result oriented- Ability to find solutions to difficult problems quickly and effectively
Data driven, analytical and fully understand the diverse ways in which our ecosystem of products can be further adopted by our customers
Process orientation - ability to perform within existing systems and processes, while constantly aiming for process improvement
Interpersonal skills and ability to influence
Team Effectiveness - Ability to work in a cross-functional, dynamic environment and support fellow team members in the achievement of their goals
Multi-tasking - Ability to manage multiple complex projects at various stages of product development simultaneously
Execution driven and bias for action mindset
F22 Labs Global Private Limited is a startup studio based out of Chennai. We like to think of ourselves as mean MVP machines. We help founders go from idea to product in under 6 weeks.
What will you work on?
- Define product strategy and roadmap
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Define feature roadmap for F22 Labs Global Private Limited products based on business opportunities and market research
- Propose an overall product budget to ensure success.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Work closely with founders, tech, design, marketing, customer support team to build world class products.
Do you fit in?
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product, strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
What you can expect?
- Flexible work timings
- Work from Home policy
- Medical Insurance- self and immediate family
- Intensive performance linked incentives
- Optimized Learning Culture
- Approachable and helpful founders a.k.a leaders to guide your career
and much more…
Are you interested in management and are code-blooded too?
If so, we are looking out for you to be a part of our tribe!👇
1. Strategy and Devilery (end to end) for a product
2. Product Roadmapping and Delivery Planning
3. Risk Management
4.UI/UX and Design abilities and understanding
5. Deep knowledge of at least one of the coding areas (Front end development, Backend development, Full Stack development etc)
6. Knowledge of PHP is a must
Years of experience:
1. Atleast 3 years of Software Development experience
2. 3-7 years of Core Technical Product Management Experience
Must have skills
1. Significant software development experience
2. Strong quantitative reasoning abilities
3. Data-driven mindset
4. High levels of user empathy
5. Experience with managing the entire product lifecycle
Nice to have skills
1. Remote working experience in the past
2. Experience in Ed-Tech industry, FinTech Industry or Salesforce core product
3. Deep knowledge in at least one of the major public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
Still curious? Take the first step to be a part of our tribe!
P.S. We have a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy. If you have a personal system with 8GB RAM & i5 processor or more, we are good to go!
Salary No bar for the right fit .
If you’ve made it till here, then you’re probably interested in the role!
● Device end-to-end product growth strategy in close collaboration with product,
design, research, engineering, and marketing teams.
● Device and implement strategy to drive product growth through virality
● Explore and validate new strategic value propositions for our users
● Defining and delivering against a clear set of business metrics and OKRs
● Ensure that product growth decision are data-informed - based on strong logical
rigor, in-depth analysis, and value data with opinions
● Work closely with stakeholders across the organization and collaborate on the company’s
short- and long-term goals
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
● You have 8+ years of experience in delivering and scaling highly successful and
innovative consumer Internet products with stellar design taste, creativity, and product
instincts, work experience with a gaming organization, or creating and driving growth for
the social product would be a plus
● You know that the voice of the customer is the most important factor in the products you
lead and have deep experience of successfully driving product growth through virality.
● Have deep experience in successfully delivering high-quality consumer experiences that
are informed by both quantitative and qualitative insights
● You deeply value and have experience with hiring, coaching, and leading diverse and
high-performing teams of APMs and PMs creating an inclusive space where people can
● You are steady under pressure in a fast-paced environment, capable of quickly and
clearly prioritizing both your time and that of your organization
● You celebrate both wins and failures, constantly seeking feedback and focusing on your
● You understand and value bringing joy and a sense of creativity to your day-to-day
● A flat and transparent culture
● Assistance and support to setup home workspace
● Tools of the trade - MacBook, Latest Softwares
● Monthly Communication Reimbursement
● Best learning and development opportunities
● A chance to have a big impact in hypergrowth setup
1. Contribute to product strategy and vision by leveraging customer and market analysis
2. Write product requirements and user stories for features and enhancements
3. Responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle
4. Identify areas of improvement through data, customer feedback or research - prioritize it, and transform it into clearly defined product requirements
5. Come up with a clear business impact for every suggested feature
6. Guide user experience design planning and delivery with the UX team/agency
7. Coordinate with other teams and tech to deliver product functionality
1. Graduate from a tier 1 college - IITs, IIMs, NITs, BITS, DCE or NSIT
2. Experience in consumer web space
3. 2-6 years of relevant experience
4. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
5. E-commerce/Startup experience preferred but not mandatory
6. Prior experience in B2C and Web products is preferred
7. Good team player
8. Work independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic
We are looking for a passionate PMO Lead to be part of Enterprise PMO which responsible for the entire organization support function on compliance , adherence and Governance of Standards, Operations, Policies and Procedures. We are looking for very dynamic and energetic PMO Lead to drive the delivery governance and excellence as per Business Objectives. Looking of people with high level accountability and ownership to drive the things for very fast growing start-up services company in India.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 8
years of program management office (PMO) with an ability to think tactically as well as strategically while leading cross functional teams in a matrixed environment. He is single point of contact for Delivery PMO and Process Governance. The primary goal of this candidate is to achieve benefits from standardizing and following project management policies, processes, and methods to be leveraged by multiple project owners. The candidate should have the ability to provide a decision support information for stakeholders (including executives) to make appropriate decisions. The candidate should also could underpin the project delivery mechanisms ensuring that all business change in an organization is managed in a controlled way.
- Transparency: providing information with a single source of the truth. Information should be relevant and accurate to support effective decision-making by stakeholders (including senior management).
- Reusability: stopping project teams from reinventing the wheel by being a central point for lessons learned templates and best practice.
- Delivery : making it easy for project teams to do their jobs by reducing bureaucracy, mentoring and process compliance. This includes the better coordination between two of delivery teams (One time Implementation and Managed Services) and other cross functional teams for SOP compliance and adherence.
- Governance: ensuring that communication to different stakeholders (including senior management) & decisions are taken by the right people , based on the right information presented. The governance role can also include audit or peer reviews, developing project and program structures, Standard Operating Procedures and ensuring accountability including of Information Security Management System as per ISO standards.
- Traceability: providing the function for managing documentation, project history and organizational knowledge.
- Create, Maintain and Own the PMO Delivery and Process Governance Metrics which includes Project Financials, Task and Ticket Metrics, Process KPI, Process Improvements, Delivery Governance and Excellence
- Gathering data about project progress and producing reports
- Developing standards and processes
- Encouraging (or enforcing where necessary) the use of those standards and processes
- Delivering training and mentoring Delivery and Process Governance PMO members and lead the team.
- Managing dependencies across multiple projects across delivery team
- MBA in Project/Operations/Systems/MIS or MCA Or equivalent
- 8-12 years’ experience in Service Desk/PMO environment, in a fast-paced though structured environment
- Strong Process and Agile Project Methodologies knowledge for managing multiple projects
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Reporting on financial information such as Project Profitability, Claims and Invoicing
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle and/or tracking and process management tools, e.g. Zoho Projects & Desk or JIRA
- Identify and analyze opportunities and make tactical/strategic recommendations
- Hands on project management approach that includes a proven track record of project/program execution
- Need to have good understanding Competencies (AWS) and Industry specific foundations (ISMS, ISO 27001, GDPR)
- Ability to quickly switch tasks, multi-task, be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to adapt communication style to effectively work with multiple levels within an organization
- Experience preparing high visibility, executive level presentation materials
● Proven track record of customer obsession and innovation in high-growth companies from
● Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically including the ability to formulate
data-driven and result-oriented decisions.
● Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
● 5+ experience of product management/consulting/marketing highly preferred
● Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an
ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environmen
We are looking for experienced and entrepreneurial product leaders with a “co-founder” mindset,to help build and scale a world-class product organization in Bangalore. If you are excited about fintech, zero to one products, working with and learning from a phenomenal team of product,engineering, research, design, operations, and business leaders, this is the role for you.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ideal product manager will be passionate and will deliver an unparalleled customer and user experience
- The product manager would stand for customers and identify key insights from customer research, interviews, surveys etc.
- The product manager will create a strategy and bottom up roadmap with ruthless prioritization to lead an area end to end within the product org
- The product manager will hustle and do whatever it takes to get things done
- Ship fast without sacrificing quality (MVP driven approach); then leverage data and feedback for iterations
- The product manager will own the go to market of the product, will measure the impact of the various products that are launched
- Align key stakeholders on the problem, solution, setting expectation and communicate effectively
- Must be an innovative, strategic thinker and must be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate profile will be:
- Overall experience of 5+ yrs with at least 3+ yrs in product management in a tech-led company (consumer internet space is preferred)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills based on first principles thinking
- Have solved complex & ambiguous problem at scale to create significant impact
- Adopt a structured approach to identify what problems need to be solved and break them down into smaller chunks
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of a product.
- Proven ability to deliver first class customer experiences with a deep understanding of UX best practices.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to scale a product post launch and drive adoption, track metrics and plan next steps