Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 40 HubSpot partners globally. We have several products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building new ones this year.
We’re looking for a product marketing manager to develop and execute marketing strategies to increase product awareness and adoption. If you're a passionate, experienced B2B SaaS product marketer with demonstrable success in working with launching new products and driving GTM strategies, we want to talk to you.
Product messaging and positioning
Work with the Head of Products to develop product positioning, proposition and communication that resonates with customers and differentiates our product from its competitors
Market, customer, and competitive analysis
Fully understand the buyer and personas, industry trends, and the other competitive products in the similar space.
Develop GTM strategies
Build the right go-to-market strategy and an acquisition plan for each product to build awareness and increase adoption. Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the product free trials to purchase rates are as per goals defined. Experiment with various ideas concurrently and arrive at the best strategies that work for each product.
Work with sales team to enable deal closures
Support the sales team to help close deals via the right content required.
Conceptualize and craft product related marketing and sales content for a variety of platforms. Work with content writers and designers to have the right kind and format of content created.
Work with data from different sources, identify insights to work on and then pursue the right strategies to ensure the numbers are in line with revenue goals.
Based on the feedback received, reviewed, ideate with the product team for new product features / new product ideas, wherever relevant.
- Any degree
- 3-5 years of experience with SaaS products
- Experience in developing marketing plans that cover strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including acquisition plan, webinars, trade shows, social media, content marketing etc. Experience in driving an account based marketing approach would be a plus.
- Data-driven approach, deep comfort with digital tools, and curiosity to experiment with tools and techniques
- Ability to effectively lead, inspire, and mentor direct and indirect reports
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, operations, sales and marketing
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
At Angel One, we operate at the intersection of business, data, and technology. We are rapidly expanding and are looking to hire a MarTech specialist who will help us to enhance our MarTech stack and can help us to make smarter decisions to improve our customer journeys. The role will focus on applying digital marketing technologies, doing competition analysis, and building high quality marketing automation systems integrated with our channels. The candidate stepping into this role will be expected to have hands-on experience in implementation of MarTech solutions, building strong MarTech stack, improvement and tuning of existing technology, tools like Clever Tap, GA 360, Google Cloud Platform etc.
Requirement / Desired Skills:
- Minimum experience required: 3 years
- Strong knowledge of API integration and development is preferable
- Knowledge of Web Technologies
- Prior knowledge of any programming languages would be an added advantage
- Assist in the development of technology roadmaps to help the marketing team achieve its objectives
- Hands on experience with any of the MarTech tools or implementation of such tools
- Basic Knowledge of Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimization techniques
- Good communication skills
Proposed Job Description
Egnyte is looking for an amazing, data-driven SEO Senior Manager to own, coordinate, and execute SEO strategies. You will be in charge of attracting organic traffic, converting that traffic into new leads & pipeline for the business. The successful candidate will be goal-oriented, possess excellent attention to detail, and have outstanding communication skills. You will work with product marketing, content creation, marketing operations teams, and an SEO agency to drive keyword ranking increases, qualified traffic, and essential business outcomes.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- Own and define SEO strategy & roadmap, manage resources, vendors and deliver leads and pipeline
- Create awareness and engagement through SEO friendly content that results in keyword ranking, attracts qualified traffic in specific vertical industries and themes.
- Strategically collaborate with interdepartmental teams to define goals for success.
- Monitor industry trends and maintain search engine, and internet marketing standards.
- Contribute SEO expertise to the company blog, social media accounts, and webpages.
- Leverage analytics tools, build reporting to tell the customer journey and improve website conversion.
- Collaborate with the content team and other subject matter experts as necessary to provide exceptional multi-channel digital marketing services.
- Partner with Egnyte’s content/editorial team and other subject matter experts to build, manage a rich content calendar.
- Deliver regular reports on SEO activity and engagement for strategic planning and optimization.
- 5+ years experience in B2B Search Engine Optimization (SEO), preferably in selling cloud software solutions to mid-market and enterprise companies
- Solid knowledge of SEO and SEM processes
- Experience working with popular keyword tools, including Google Keyword Planner, Conductor, Moz, and CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and web administration a plus
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Google Search Console as well as additional reporting tools. GA4 implementation experience will be a definite plus
- Understanding of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- BS/BA degree required
Equal Opportunity Employment
At Egnyte, we celebrate our differences and thrive on our diversity for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers, our investors, and our communities. Employment at Egnyte is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law.
- Egnyte provides a unified content security and governance solution for collaboration, data security, compliance, and threat detection for multicloud businesses. More than 16,000 organizations trust Egnyte to reduce risks and IT complexity, prevent ransomware and IP theft and boost employee productivity on any app, any cloud, anywhere. Investors include GV (formerly Google Ventures), Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs.
Your Role: We are looking for a growth marketer who thrives in &creates fast moving environments. You will work closely with the founder & cross functional teams to own our complete inorganic marketing strategy so as to help millions learn new skills & build better careers.
About Us: CareerNinja is a vc-funded, fast growing EdTech venture that is building the worlds largest personalized digital university. We curate the right content, provide live expert mentorship & connect to top employers to help youth achieve their career goals. Alongside our partners like Canva, we have 50,000+ learners across 100+ courses with an average rating of 4.8/5. Join our mission to make high quality learning available at a mass-affordable scale globally.
Responsibilities- 1. Develop and execute the growth plan in conjunction with the founder 2. Own and execute complete inorganic marketing & campaigns including performance marketing and growth hacks so as to drive increased ROI. 3. Own performance of & drive the entire user journey & conversion funnel from registration and onboarding to early retention, remarketing payment and growth loops like referrals 4. Monitor cohort performance from channels and campaigns, conduct user & market research to identify key improvement areas, new features and product & process iterations for driving user & revenue growth 5. Work closely with sales, product and support team to build & optimize go-to-market strategy for lead conversion, upsells, reactivation and referrals & drive its operations.
- 3+ years of experience with a proven track record of driving user growth through effective marketing campaigns or growth hacks across different channels(not necessarily Facebook & Google).
- At Least 2+ years of experience in high-performance product or growth marketing roles
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working on multiple digital advertising platforms (with expertise in Facebook and Google)
- 2+ years on marketing & advertising analytics tools like/similar to Google Analytics
- Strong experience with optimizing conversion funnels and growth loops and working closely with design, content, marketing and engineering to implement high-leverage experiments
Good to Have-
- Relevant industry/Start-up/Edu-tech experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of handling multiple paid campaigns on (Search, Facebook, Affiliates, Influencers, etc.)
- Exposure of other aspects of the marketing functions like social, brand, market research, pricing, etc
- Cross functional experience across performance marketing, SEO & sales is a must with additional experience/exposure in product & program management
- A high level of comfort with data and strong analytical skills
Why Work With Us- We take growth and learning seriously. Working with us could be your best decision if you’re looking to jump five steps ahead in 5x the amount of time. We offer exciting growth opportunities, cross functional learning & ownership. We also offer the chance to work on an exciting product, the opportunity to witness the growth of an early stage start up and be a part of it! You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (mostly under 30) work environment. Work from home (even without Covid), flexible work, free drinks & snacks, off-sites etc are just a regular part of our work life.
- Develop and execute Marketing campaigns to help acquire and retain customers, as well as upsell its products or services
- Understand the needs, motivation, and behaviour of users and define priorities of tests based on impact, confidence, and easiness
- Work with the engineering, design, and product team to implement tests quickly
- Track, measure and analyse performance & continuously optimize them
- Gather input from customers and various internal departments, and use this information to establish growth targets and choose key performance indicators.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in a high growth environment to get work done and build positive team relationships
Roles and responsibilities:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Develop your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Develop a partner Go-to-Market strategy that complements the individual practice plans. Create new promotions, events, and programs to increase positive awareness and ultimately, increase sales for Frugal Testing.
- To build solutions, demos, and POCs, which can be taken to market.
- Identifying potential leads, developing and executing strategic alliances to generate revenue.
- Manage end-to-end partner relations including pitching and negotiation.
- Brainstorm and ideate creative marketing ideas to increase product adoption & awareness.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our services.
- Overseeing promotions and campaigns
- Planning and directing the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Experience in digital marketing – Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, FB Ads, Email Campaigns, SEO, etc.
- Experience of handling an event is desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience working on any Marketing Automation tool.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
Position- Associate Community Developer
Experience- 0-2 Years
- Be responsible for growing the freelancer community on our website and social media channels.
- Respond to freelancer queries in a timely manner
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Negotiate regarding the pricing of content being delivered by freelancers.
- Be responsible for introducing initiatives to decrease attrition of freelancers.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Superb time management skills.
Must have:- Btech in Comp Sci, Great at handling social media, Excellent communication, and negotiation skills,