🌟 **Join Our Team in Jaipur!** 🌟
Are you a talented and enthusiastic fresher with excellent communication skills? We're looking for dynamic individuals to join our team in Jaipur, and we want YOU to be a part of it!
**Position**: Freshers Hiring
🚀 **Why Choose Us?**
- 🌟 Exciting Opportunities: Join a company that's committed to your growth and success.
- 🌐 Collaborative Work Environment: Work with a team of like-minded professionals.
- 📚 Continuous Learning: Unlock your potential with ongoing training and development.
- 💼 Career Advancement: Build a rewarding career path with us.
- 🌈 Inclusive Culture: Embrace diversity and be a part of a supportive community.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passion for learning and growth.
- A can-do attitude and a desire to make a difference.
- Ready to take your career to the next level.
If you're ready to embark on an exciting journey with us, send your resume.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to kickstart your career in Jaipur! Join us and be a part of something amazing. 🌠
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Analyze and assess the financial statements and credit history of existing and potential clients.
- Review credit applications and perform credit checks.
- Structure deals and perform risk assessments.
- present analysis, findings, and recommendations to managers, especially findings that involve a borrower's ability to repay.
- Ability to make informed decisions backed by sound assessment.
- Consult and negotiate with clients regarding financial transactions, payment terms, and credit limits.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and submit applications on time.
- Financial forecasting.
- Practice due diligence.
- Keep up to date with the company's lending protocols.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or other business-related fields.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use.
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data.
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, ratios, and concepts.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and support scrum teams in adapting Agile values, principles, and practices to deliver value effectively.
- Lead the scrum teams towards self-management.
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity.
- Lead our product and engineering teams to success; transcend reporting lines while cultivating a strong team culture.
- Facilitate scrum events like daily scrum, sprint planning, retrospective and review meetings.
- Enable collaborative processes for the scrum team.
- Resolve conflicts and impediments for the scrum teams.
- Monitor the progress and performance of scrum teams to identify and recommend improvements.
- Determine and manage tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Document and share updates with internal and external stakeholders.
- Guide product owners in Product Backlog Management.
- Prepare and present success metrics for the scrum teams to the stakeholders.
- Report the progress of the product roadmap and our software development cycle.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Help build a productive environment where teams own the product and are inspired to work.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or 1+ years experience in a technology-based domain.
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Good knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (like the definition of done, user stories, and backlog refinement).
- Startup environment experience across all stages of the product life cycle.
- Hands-on experience with project management tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle.
- Experience in stakeholder management in a matrixed environment.
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
- Strong communication, facilitation, negotiation, and mentoring skills.
- Driven by dynamism and ability to adapt to change.
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction.
- A scrum master certification (CSM) or similar domain certification will be a strong plus.
AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP). We help web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team which consists of varied personalities plays a key role in the growth of the company.
We have achieved 100% year-on-year growth in the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
As an Account Management Team Lead, you will report directly to the Associate Director and will focus on managing a team of Account Managers, helping them achieve their goals for upscaling the assigned accounts, retention of existing accounts, daily AM health checks, and maintaining a healthy relationship with our publisher POCs. You will also manage a limited number of Strategic Accounts with full ownership of the revenue generation activities. Additionally, you will be managing strategic projects to help improve AM team processes, identify bottlenecks and work towards the overall progress and achievement of the company goals.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Managing a team of experienced Account Managers as direct reports
- Help the team achieve upscaling targets by tracking and closing on open opportunities. Create processes and strategies to help AMs upsell our current products and scale on the existing inventory (QBRs, YBRs, Product updates, etc)
- Achieve retention targets by helping the team maintain a healthy churn rate to ensure a stable and long-term association with the customers
- Identify accounts that need elevated attention and strategize to improve account health
- Have regular 1:1 with team members to chart out growth paths and career progression
- Help in OKR/Incentive planning and conduct appraisal meetings for the team
- Help develop a healthy transparent and friendly environment for all members
- Check CRM to ensure account hygiene is maintained
- Step in wherever required to ensure our customers feel valued and appreciated
- Maintain a healthy Onboarding Success Rate for all new customers by helping the team perform a seamless onboarding experience
- Hire and train new team members
- And much more!!!
You Should Have:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to get things done and solve any problems which may arise
- The technical bent of mind – the ability to learn new tools on the go and open to constant learning.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Team management experience with at least 2 years as a TL with direct reportees with AdTech experience
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great analytical skills with the ability to make sense of big data
- Hands-on experience on Google Sheets, MS Office Suite
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: Learning happens outside the comfort zone and that’s where our team likes to be - always pushing the boundaries and growing both personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home for a few days in a week: We believe in tangible work done & actual performance, instead of measuring conventional benchmarks such as work hours, clock-in/clock-out, etc.
- Transparency: open, honest, and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.
About Bajo Foods
Bajo Foods is India’s one of India’s most innovative D2C Food companies that
has a clear mission of impacting the health of 100 Million Indians.
We have been the pioneer in developing a range of authentic Indian Low
Carbohydrate Food Products using our own inhouse R&D and Innovation
team. Products that are truly Indian in the habits, taste and texture; yet tested
extensively to be truly healthy.
This has made us the leading Food brand in the Keto and Ultra Low Carb
space; with top ratings and listings on all the Top ECommerce Channels in a
We have innovated not just in the products, but also in distribution channels. We are among a handful of Food brands in India, who operate Cloud Kitchens, along with Packaged Foods; with a presence of over 15 Kitchens across 4 cities.
We are now ready to move to the next level of our mission, with a new line of
products that aim to reach out to 100 Million Indians. These products are
unique first-of-their-kind innovations and address very large Health issues by
being well tested and Clinically Trialed.
We are looking at dynamic and smart professionals, who can join us on this mission to help scale the company to reach and improve the health of 100
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing and nurturing relationships with key modern trade clients in the Bangalore region. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in FMCG sales, experience working in a start-up environment, and a proven track record of launching and growing new products in the market.
1. Develop and maintain strong relationships with key modern trade accounts in the Bangalore region.
2. Identify new business opportunities and expand the company's presence in the modern trade channel.
3. Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve sales targets and increase market share.
4. Collaborate with the marketing team to create and implement promotional activities and in-store visibility for our products.
5. Monitor and analyze sales performance, market trends, and competitor activities to identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
6. Provide regular updates and reports to the management team on sales performance and market insights.
7. Work closely with the supply chain team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of products to clients.
8. Assist in the development and launch of new products by providing market insights and feedback.
1. Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
2. Minimum of 5 years of experience in FMCG sales, with at least 2 years in a key account management role.
3. Experience working in a start-up environment is a must.
4. Proven track record of achieving sales targets and successfully launching new products in the market.
5. Strong understanding of the modern trade sales channel and the FMCG industry in the Bangalore region.
6. Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
7. Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
8. Willingness to travel within the Bangalore region.
What We Offer:
1. Competitive salary package with attractive performance-based incentives.
2. Opportunity to work with a passionate and driven team in a rapidly growing start-up.
3. Exposure to new product launches and the chance to make a significant impact on the business.
4. Comprehensive training and development opportunities to enhance your skills and grow within the organization.
If you are a highly motivated, results-driven individual with a passion for sales and FMCG, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to become a part of our exciting journey!
Job Description :
- Deliver all reports to clients as per pre-agreed schedule
- Obtain client approvals for ad hoc jobs and ensure proper documentation of the same
- Coordinate all ad hoc activities like Postal Ballot, Annual reports dispatch, dividends & AGM etc.
- Client master updates
- Follow up with clients' dividend bankers for paid / unpaid data
- Client Visit
- Any other task assigned from time to time.
• The Professional Services Implementation Engineer is a customer-facing role responsible for the implementation of Acqueon products.
• The successful candidate is enthusiastic and can easily communicate at all levels from business users to technical engineers.
• You will primarily work remotely but there’s opportunities to work onsite too.
• You will be a consultant and product SME as you interface with end users to assess their current processes and gather their requirements.
• You will use what you have learned to implement, configure, and test the Acqueon software in the customer’s environment.
• Understand omni channel communication technologies and their role in the contact center
• Good listening and comprehension skills.
• A natural ability to dig in and resolve technical issues in structured manner
• Have a commitment to excellence in taking care of our customers and expect the same from others
• Experience with deploying products in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.)
• Experience working with one or more Contact Center software suites such as Cisco UCCE, Amazon Connect, Nice InContact, Twilio, Avaya, or Genesys
• Previous experience with outbound contact center products is a plus
About the Company
Blue Sky Analytics is a Climate Tech startup building an API based catalogue of Environmental Datasets by leveraging Satellite data, AI, and cloud. Our funders include Beenext and Rainmatter. Over the next 12 months, we aim to expand to 10 environmental datasets spanning water, land, heat, and more!
We are looking for a Sales Associate to be a part of the growing Sales and BD team and be a point of contact for self-sign-up users. Further, assist with non-consultative sales projects. Come save the planet with us!
- Build extensive knowledge of our Developers Portal, datasets and APIs.
- Point of contact for our client's technical and logistical issues.
- Assist with off-the-shelf sales of our ready products.
- Maintain records of payments by users.
- Point of contact for self-onboarded users and their queries.
- Explore different softwares & tools that will aid customer experience.
- Collect meaningful feedback from clients and relay suggestions to the teams.
- Maintain and facilitate good relationships with clients.
- Collect meaningful feedback from clients and relay suggestions to the teams.
- Report to BD Lead and assist with sales funnel.
- Good communication skills and by that, we also mean being an excellent listener is paramount.
- Technical background (Engineering, Data Science, Math, Physics, Computer Science) preferred.
- Organized and detail-oriented. Can keep track of multiple conversations and take each to a logical conclusion.
- Ability to simplify technical jargon for clients and effectively communicate the issue to the platform team.
- Aptitude for prioritizing tasks.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to filter out which issue goes to which team.
- Ability to understand where the customer is coming from and be committed to client satisfaction.
- 1-2 Years Experience with B2B customer care preferred, but not required.
- Experience as a sales representative in Saas, DaaS.
- Experience with Hubspot and CRMs.
- Ability to pick up new tools. (Notion, Front etc)
- Experience in working with APIs and in data companies preferred.
- Work from anywhere: Work by the beach or from the mountains.
- Open source at heart: We are building a community where you can use, contribute and collaborate on.
- Own a slice of the pie: Possibility of becoming an owner by investing in ESOPs.
- Flexible timings: Fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health cover: Health cover for you and your dependents to keep you tension free.
- Work Machine of choice: Buy a device and own it after completing a year at BSA.
- Quarterly Retreats: Yes there's work-but then there's all the non-work+fun aspect aka the retreat!
- Yearly vacations: Take time off to rest and get ready for the next big assignment by availing the paid leaves.
- Educational Qualification: BCS, MCS, BCA, MCA or equivalent degree in trade/commerce stream with domain knowledge in indirect taxation.
- Prior work experience in tax software solution or tax advisory companies preferred.
- Ability to effectively service large portfolio of customers
- Excellence in Interpersonal Skills with strong command on spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Guide a team of customer support associates on customer issue investigation and resolution by applying understanding of GST compliance requirements, GSTN APIs, Eway Bill APIs and E-Invoicing APIs etc.
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
- Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems, to guide support team
- Updating self-help documents or preparing FAQ’s, to build knowledge base of support team on issues raised by ASP Partners and Corporates.
- Ensure timely response to customers with accurate guidance for issue resolution, by measuring the performance of support team on response SLA and quality of response.
- Manage ongoing interaction with key client relationships to build the relationship to level of being the preferred and only service provider for GST compliance requirements.
- Manage monthly billing operations across customer portfolio – including a good control on receivable ageing and reporting to management on realization delays which require management intervention.
- Manage regular interaction with GST Network for customer issues. Build a strong relationship with GST Network to achieve quicker turnaround from GSTN on deliverables.
- Keep a close watch on any updates from GSTN and/or the ASP-GSP ecosystem, to convey relevant updates to our customer portfolio.
● Experience of 1 year or more in people management role in the BPO industry
● 2-year experience in the collections industry with voice profile background
● Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
● Proven experience as a ‘Team leader’ or a similar role.
● Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques ● Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
● Excellent data management skills
● High on ethics and adherence to policies
● Familiarity with laws related to debt collection
● Target orientation
● Graduate (any stream)
- Good understanding of marketplace seller panels
- Good understanding of Shopify and backend
- Overall co-ordination of all orders, vendors and supply chain backend
- Work with Operation Manager on regular basis
- Prepare bi-weekly reports
- Customer Analytics
- Constantly cross verify payment gateway settlements
- Handle operational queries, dispatches and on time customer success