Ad Sales [Media] [BTL]
Mumbai [Work from Office]
Open Position :
Joining Date :
Job Description & Responsibilities :
In this role, you will be responsible for generating revenue by selling advertising space and offline marketing solutions to clients.
1]Prospect and Acquire Clients:
Identify and approach potential clients to introduce our agency's offline advertising and marketing solutions.
Conduct market research to identify target industries, businesses, and decision-makers.
Build a robust pipeline of leads and actively pursue new business opportunities.
Understand clients' marketing objectives, needs, and target audience.
Provide strategic guidance and recommend suitable offline advertising and marketing solutions to meet clients' goals.
Cultivate strong, long-lasting relationships with clients and frontline agencies.
Serve as the main point of contact, addressing client inquiries, concerns, and requests in a timely manner.
4]Sales Performance and Reporting:
Achieve individual sales targets by effectively closing deals.
Track sales activities, leads, and client interactions.
5]Market and Competitor Analysis:
Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competition mapping & activities, and emerging offline advertising opportunities.
Provide market insights and contribute to the development of new product offerings or enhancements to existing services.
*Proven track record in Media Sales from Reputed Agencies.
*Good Brand & Frontline Agency connects.
*Strong sales and negotiation skills, with a demonstrated ability to close deals.
*Knowledge of offline advertising channels and industry trends is a plus.
*Ability to work independently [Team is being formed as we speak]
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Cold Calling, Business Development and Lead Generation via Phone, Email and Web.
Direct Selling and Target Based (Field Sales/Out Side Sales).
Prepare and follow up on sales quotations made to clients.
Will be responsible for client retention, per client revenue optimization & renewals.
Handle client queries/escalations.
Should have effective sales & negotiation ability.
Interacting with vendors for product upload in their respective Domain.
Manage and create product listing and another day to day activities on portal
Improve Customer perception and product-wise market share, a good understanding of technical and market feasibility of the product.
Must have a Laptop & Bike
We're revolutionizing the way buildings are managed, shifting them away from traditional facilities management to a smarter, data-driven approach. IQnext is an integrated, centralized platform that is disrupting buildings and real estate infrastructure with its new-age cloud-based solution, delivering long-term sustainability and operational efficiency that is scalable across portfolios.
Job Summary :
To achieve our ambitious goal, we are looking for a Business Development (BD) Manager who is proactive in nature and works in a pre-sales and sales role, and generates leads on his/her own using different methods (B2B portals, emails, cold calls) from the enterprise/channel customer segment.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving new sales and the growth of IQnext in the channel/reseller segment. The person in this role will pioneer some of IQnext’s biggest deals by landing new logos and formalizing enterprise-wide relationships with companies via resellers/channel partners. You will gain knowledge and experience in the new age industry of SaaS and cloud.
In this role, you will report to the Head of Sales and Partnership & closely work with Cofounders.
- Identify potential customer targets from channel/reseller segments.
- Apply consultative sales skills to build relationships with channel/resellers to generate new business from their network -Close deals, acquire new customers, generate revenue
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about sales + technology.
- Has proven experience of 3-5 years in B2B / Corporate / Channel sales and selling tech-based products/solutions to business and technology stakeholders interacting with key decision makers.
- Has worked in the Commercial Real Estate segment and Selling experience in Facility Management Solutions, Building Management systems.
- Has experience in Pre-Sales & Sales.
- Team player, with excellent oral & written communication, and presentation skills and must be able to articulate technology & product positioning to both business & technical users.
- Has knowledge of the corporate/enterprise procurement process, decision-making criteria, processes they use, etc
- Is extremely motivated to succeed and is a problem solver.
- Knowledge of complex decision-making groups (or ability to grasp this quickly)
- Proven track record of planning sales pipelines.
- Well organized, analytical, detail-oriented, and quality-minded, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
Incentive on sales
Medical Insurance (including dependants)
Employee Stock Options (ESOP)
.Create exclusive distributors, super stockiest & business associates and guide, and coordinate them to achieve the target for the company towards the business growth.
.Make a strategic marketing plan for the sales team working under his jurisdiction.
.Observe all the stock reports, inventory, product orders, re-order etc.
.Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field.
.Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
.Strong communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
.Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
• Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
• Connecting and handling potential clients via inbound/Outbound phone calls, emails, walk-ins.
• Developing and executing sales plans to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals.
• Identifying new revenue opportunities.
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
• Developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to grow business.
• Achieving sales goals applying sales techniques.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or similar field.
• Minimum of 0-3 years of experience in sales, business development or similar role.
• Passion for sales.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must possess strong customer service skills.
• Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
Roles & Responsibilities -
The business development executive will be primarily responsible for generating new business for the company alongside the Head of Global Business Development. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Lead generation via an existing network, B2B portals and other online/offline mediums
- Market research & analysis to figure out the obtainable market between the various geographies that we operate in
- Work collaboratively with the existing team and exhibit a solid pre-sales function, right from RFP, business analysis and submission of proposals.
- Identify sales tactics and close deals on a fast-paced level to gain maximum traction and growth in your success ladder
- Communicate with all the stakeholders and build a cohesive environment for teammates and the clients.
1-2 years of experience working in an IT services-based organization
Profound knowledge of systems and new-age technologies used for delivering applications in current times
Graduate or Post Graduate from any Tier 1 institution across Pune/Mumbai or other locations
Excellent written, verbal and negotiation skills
Profound email & business language proficiency to communicate in the international market
Experience in servicing international clients across USA, UK, EU, Asia-Pacific & Middle-east
Flexibility to work across various time zones
This is a full-time position in the office. But hybrid with WFH twice a month can be allowed.
What do we offer?
Growth-led inclusive environment. Ideas to impact. Good compensation but great incentives.
- Rain-maker who understands the challenges faced by the customer and how Salesforce
Customer Success Platform can help
- Identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities from leads from India-based
- Achieving monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
- Engaging with customers via telephone and email to analyze their needs.
- Profiling the account and overcoming prospect objections to generate quality opportunities for the Account Executive team.
- Collaborating with Marketing and sales on lead quality and conversion.
- As this is the first point of contact with the customers, conduct business dealings in a
professional and proactive manner.
- Become a trusted resource for internal and external contacts.
- “Multi-channel” follow-up – help uncover new deals and nurture existing opportunities.
- Maintaining active communication with leads by sending monthly targeted materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Fluency in English required.
- 3-6 years of business experience (software sales a plus).
- Team player and ability to work in a high energy sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Highly motivated and ambitious.
- Strong desire to work in sales.
- Passion to grow into a sales role.
1.Make 20 Calls each day to filter and qualify leads as per the program suitability
2.Conduct min of 18 zoom meetings/walk-ins each week for qualified and interested candidates
3.Conduct minimum of 10 assessments each week against the shortlisted and thereby interested for enrolment candidates alone
4.Facilitate the entry level assessment and result discussions with the concerned as instructed by the reporting head
5.Bring in 3 closures each week of meticulously either full sale value or of part payments
6.Exhibit effective client relations and bring in passive income by creating referral database
7.Conduct in person meetings with walk-ins client as assigned
8.Maintain up-to-date MIS reporting (call logs, sales summary sheet, target tracker & Selection list Superr’30). And adapt to any new addition to the list.
9.Ensure 20 closures of 100 qualified leads assigned in a month
10.Attend all weekly review meetings and come prepared with the sales review summary report
11.Liaison efficiently with back-end operations for hassle free client handling and ensure client is informed with no discrepancy of his best chances and impact of our services
12.Attend all training programs as and when requested by the reporting head
13.Facilitate new joiner training programs as instructed by the head.
14.Participate in marketing initiatives as and when required.