Vagrant Jobs in Pune
Preferred Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field or equivalent practical experience. Relevant experience of at least 3 years in lieu of above if from a different stream of education.
Well-versed in and 5+ years of hands-on demonstrable experience with:
▪ Object Oriented Modeling, Design, & Programming
▪ Microservices Architecture, API Design, & Implementation
▪ Relational, Document, & Graph Data Modeling, Design, & Implementation
Well-versed in and hands-on demonstrable experience with:
▪ Stream & Batch Big Data Pipeline Processing
▪ Distributed Cloud Native Computing
▪ Serverless Computing & Cloud Functions
5+ years of hands-on development experience in Java programming.
3+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more libraries & frameworks such as Spring Boot, Apache Camel, Akka, etc.;
extra points if you can demonstrate your knowledge with working examples.
2+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more Relational and NoSQL datastores such as Amazon S3, Amazon DocumentDB, Amazon Elasticsearch Service, Amazon Aurora, AWS DynamoDB, Amazon Athena, etc.
2+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more technologies such as Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Kinesis, Apache Kafka, AWS Lambda, AWS Batch, AWS Glue, AWS Step Functions, Amazon API Gateway, etc.
2+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more technologies such as AWS Developer Tools, AWS Management & Governance, AWS Networking and Content Delivery, AWS Security, Identity, and Compliance, etc.
Well-versed in Virtualization & Containerization; must demonstrate experience in technologies such as Kubernetes, Istio, Docker, OpenShift, Anthos, Oracle VirtualBox, Vagrant, etc.
Well-versed with demonstrable working experience with API Management, API Gateway, Service Mesh, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection & Encryption.
Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience with DevOps tools and platforms viz., Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Code Quality & Security Plugins, Maven, Artifactory, Terraform, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Spinnaker, etc.
Well-versed with Storage, Networks and Storage Networking basics which will enable you to work in a Cloud environment.
Experience : 5+Years
Job Location : Remote/Pune
- Candidates with good experience with SDLC
- Minimum 3+ years of hard core coding experience is mandatory
- Excellent hands on coding in Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts
- Java, Spring MVC, Java Script, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, and BootStrap. Highlighted Skills are mandatory
- Back-end Skills Strong hands-on working experience in Core Java, Spring MVC, and Hibernate.
- Front-end Skills Good hands-on experience in Java Script, Angular, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, and BootStrap.
- Database Good experience working with DB like MySQL.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Software Developer, you will be primarily involved in developing new features & fixing the bugs for our apps built to work with the Atlassian products. You will work closely with the product team to understand customer needs & co-ordinate with QA/Release management teams for maintaining quality of delivery.
Must have KSA (Knowledge Skills Abilities):
Hands on experience in JAVA
Spring MVC framework
CSS / HTML / Java Script
Should have knowledge of databases and must have used any of Postgres / SQL server/ My SQL/ Oracle
Additional KSA for advantage:
Knowledge or hands on experience of ReactJS
Knowledge of bug tracking tool Jira
Experience in web services development
Writing and implementing efficient code
Unit test driven development
Should be able to interpret requirements and suggest solutions to implement them
Must be able to break big stories in to smaller tasks and estimate
- Excellent working knowledge on Core Java
- Should be proficient with Java JEE and related technologies, especially JSF, EJB, JPA and Hibernate.
- Hands on developer having experience developing enterprise applications with multi-tier architecture.
- Experience with CICD tools like Maven, Puppet and Continuous Integration.
- Proficient in SQL and Oracle.
- Good experience developing and deploying JEE applications on various application servers like JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat
- Extensive working knowledge of deploying/configuring JEE applications using JBoss EAP
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Prepare and produce releases of software components
Role & Relationships
We consider ourselves a team & you will be a valuable part of it. You could be reporting to a Senior member or directly to our Founder, CEO
We don’t discriminate. As long as you have the required skill set & the right attitude
Upto seven years of experience, preferably working on Java.
Strong understanding of Core Java , Servlet, JSP
Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL
Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON, Spring
Good team player
Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
Strong Full stack developer development background with frontend and backend web applications
An aptitude to solve problems & learn something new
Analytical frame of mind
Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Currently in Pune
Once we meet, we shall make an offer depending on how good a fit you are & the experience you already have
Aikon Labs Pvt Ltd is a start-up focused on Realizing Ideas. One such idea is iEngage.io, our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We leverage Augmented Intelligence, a combination of machine-driven insights & human understanding, to serve a timely response to every interaction from the people you care about.
The Junior/ Senior Software Engineer will be a member of the development team for Supply Chain Application module suite. The Supply Chain modules includes components at various layers, including server-side, integration, supply chain planning engines and user-interface. This individual will be responsible for participating in module development and providing technical assistance to junior members of the team.
Experience and Skills:
- 4-10 years of of experience in writing software
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills. Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Extensive knowledge of the Java programming language
- Understanding of software design patterns, J2EE components (EJB, JSP, Servlets), and XML
- Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle) and Object/Relational frameworks. Should be able to write SQL queries, procedures, triggers and do basic performance tuning.
- Experience with C++ is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of supply chain management domain.
- Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor – preferably in supply chain planning or forecasting area.
- Experience with enterprise integration patterns & protocols, including SOAP, REST, JMS, EDI is a plus.
- Experience writing build & deployment scripts (e.g. Ant)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, support
- Some experience with a scripting language such as Python or Ruby preferred
- Some experience with newer web client technologies such as AJAX, EXTJS preferred.
- Producing design documents based on a requirements document and participating in design reviews
- Producing effort estimates
- Writing code, automated unit and functional tests, and build/deployment scripts
- Participating in code reviews
- Executing performance/scalability tests & profiling hotspots
- Collaborating with QA, Technical Operations and Production Support during the various phases of a project
BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech in Engineering, Computer Science
Mentoring should come naturally to you, as well as finding the right balance towards process and documentation.
1) You will be working on interesting technical challenges in a product centric and open-source driven environment. The role requires a good knowledge of Algorithmic Design and Architecture, Data structures, OOPS Concepts, server less architectures and complex problem solving skills.
2) You will help set a very high bar on code quality.
3) You will take ownership of product features from conception to implementation, testing deployment and support.
4) A lot of freedom on when and where you work from - just get stuff done.
5) You will open source as much as possible, and blog about cool things that you learnt and built.
6) You will help define who we become as a company.
7) You will get stock options in line with silicon valley standards.
1) We have a strict no-divas rule. There are a lot of smart engineers on the team but no one with an attitude / superiority complex.
2) If you think writing tests for your code, writing docs, doing customer support etc are not your cup of tea, this isn't the right role for you.
3) Similarly if you're viewing this just as a 20-40% increment opportunity over your current compensation, this isn't the right role or company for you.
This role can be the growth opportunity of a lifetime for anyone who has been operating as a backend lead and wants to grow into a full stack
Check out the links below if you'd like to learn more about us. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
1) Why ShoppinPal? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE7DgtwA0ws
2) Our hiring philosophy and process http://techstory.in/building-startup-team/