Telstra is Australia’s leading telecommunications and technology company, with operations in more than 20 countries. At Telstra, We've implemented an IT strategy that employs leading-edge software engineering practices to help deliver a superior customer experience with improved trust and speed of delivery, lower cost, and simplified architecture, systems and processes.
Your key responsibilities and major tasks include, but are not limited to
- As a backend Java developer, you will work within a specific problem space critical to Telstra’s current needs where you will design, develop, and deploy backend services with a focus on scalability, high availability, and low latency.
- Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements.
- Apply engineering best practices such as Agile, CI/CD, and DevOps as part of a high performing motivated team.
- Collaborate and grow in a dynamic and autonomous environment while working in small, agile, and cross functional teams
- Pivot to working on new features and developments, to providing production support in the production and pre-production environments assisted by all team members. This responsibility is equally shared by all members of the team.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience and skills:
Essential skills and Experience
- 3 years – 7 years year experience in this area
- Must have strong Java programming background (preferably Java 8+)
- Preferred Frameworks – Spring Boot
- Unit Testing, Integration testing and Automated testing.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment
- Microservices development – HTTP, REST API design and implementation
- Comfortable to operate in an agile, dynamic environment.
We believe it’s people who give purpose to our technology. So we’re committed to staying close to our customers and providing them the best experience.
And delivering the best tech.
On the best network.
Because our purpose is to build a connected future so everyone can thrive.
We build technology and content solutions that are simple and easy to use, including Australia’s largest and fastest national mobile network.
That’s why we strive to serve and know our customers better than anyone else – offering a choice of not just digital connection, but digital content as well.
And that’s why we have an international presence spanning 15 countries, including China.
In the 21st century, opportunity belongs to connected businesses, governments, communities and individuals.
As Australia’s leading telecommunications and information services company, Telstra is proud to be helping our customers improve the ways in which they live and work through connection.
Preferred Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field or equivalent practical experience. Relevant experience of at least 3 years in lieu of above if from a different stream of education.
Well-versed in and 5+ years of hands-on demonstrable experience with:
▪ Object Oriented Modeling, Design, & Programming
▪ Microservices Architecture, API Design, & Implementation
▪ Relational, Document, & Graph Data Modeling, Design, & Implementation
Well-versed in and hands-on demonstrable experience with:
▪ Stream & Batch Big Data Pipeline Processing
▪ Distributed Cloud Native Computing
▪ Serverless Computing & Cloud Functions
5+ years of hands-on development experience in Java programming.
3+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more libraries & frameworks such as Spring Boot, Apache Camel, Akka, etc.;
extra points if you can demonstrate your knowledge with working examples.
2+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more Relational and NoSQL datastores such as Amazon S3, Amazon DocumentDB, Amazon Elasticsearch Service, Amazon Aurora, AWS DynamoDB, Amazon Athena, etc.
2+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more technologies such as Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Kinesis, Apache Kafka, AWS Lambda, AWS Batch, AWS Glue, AWS Step Functions, Amazon API Gateway, etc.
2+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more technologies such as AWS Developer Tools, AWS Management & Governance, AWS Networking and Content Delivery, AWS Security, Identity, and Compliance, etc.
Well-versed in Virtualization & Containerization; must demonstrate experience in technologies such as Kubernetes, Istio, Docker, OpenShift, Anthos, Oracle VirtualBox, Vagrant, etc.
Well-versed with demonstrable working experience with API Management, API Gateway, Service Mesh, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection & Encryption.
Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience with DevOps tools and platforms viz., Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Code Quality & Security Plugins, Maven, Artifactory, Terraform, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Spinnaker, etc.
Well-versed with Storage, Networks and Storage Networking basics which will enable you to work in a Cloud environment.
Experience : 5+Years
Job Location : Remote/Pune
Lobb gives you an opportunity to work with a passionate team complimenting us with your expertise and skillsets.
If this is you, please apply. For the right candidate, compensation will include a competitive salary, a flexible working space across multiple locations in Bangalore. Partnering with us will also give you a chance to be amongst the start-up ecosystem and also interact and network with peers across multiple start-up verticals.
Our backend stack includes AWS Lambda, API Gateway. We have built an automated testing and deployment pipeline around GitHub and Codepipeline. For storage, we primarily use DynamoDB/MySQL, S3, and ElasticSearch. Whether or not you’re already familiar with these or the dozen of other services we use, together we’ll make sure you develop a working knowledge of them and eventually deep/sound expertise.
2+ years of experience designing and building apps in relevant technologies.
Must have a good sense of user experience
You’re kind, curious, and tenacious
You understand CS fundamentals
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
You love building things and have built some applications in the past (Optional)
You have a sound understanding of data structures and algorithms and Systems Design.
You are analytical and are curious about technology.
When you don't know, you ask questions or look for answers on the internet.
You are not afraid to express your opinion.
You are fanatical about the quality of your work; you finish what you start.
You have strong English comprehension and communication skills; you can articulate your ideas clearly. (Non-Negotiable)
Must be willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
Experience as a team leader/mentor. We plan to grow our engineering team.
Knowledge of Web Servers and Linux.
Competitive salary, ESOPs & helpful peers
Flexible timings and WFH options.
Awesome office environment. (Water, Coffee, Tea, Soup, included 24*7).
- Must-Have: Java, Spring/spring-boot, Data structure, Algorithm
- Any 2 (Must) out of the below-mentioned list :
b. Messaging queue/Kafka/SQS/distributed message/SNS/JMS
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Technical design, implementation, deployment, and support.
- Partner with Business Analysts to review and implement business requirements.
- Perform development and unit testing, working closely with Business.
- Mentors and oversees the development of resources, including reviewing designs and performing code reviews.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high availability and performance
- Should have experience of working on Core Java/J2EE & OOPS concept
- Should be well versed with Spring/Struts & Apache Camel (OSGI Framework)
- Should have a good understanding of Hibernate and Other ORMs
- Should have an understanding of working on Web Service (SOAP/REST) and Maven
- Build tools such as Jenkins
- Caching Technique(Radis, Hazlecast, Aerospike)
- Database Knowledge - Oracle, MySQL
3 to 6 years hands-on core Java and object-oriented design experience
An understanding of how the Java works and its impact on the overall performance of an application
A demonstrable track record in developing and delivering high quality , efficient , and optimized software solutions under tight deadlines
A strong understanding of test-driven development and design patterns
Able to develop unit-testable code using testing frameworks like Junit , TestNG , and Cucumber
Able to accurately estimate development and testing effort
Experience with Spring , Maven and Gradle
Good understanding of the principles of modern software
Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to work
with system users and senior stakeholders
Experience using relational databases. Proficient in SQL
The ability to work in a fast-paced , high energy team
Proven ability to deliver high-quality software
Good understanding of agile development practices.
HTML5 and CSS3
Secure coding experience strong programming fundamentals
and business logic on Core Java.
Strong experience in Spring /Spring boot (Framework)
Strong experience in Hibernate
Knowledge/experience with PYTHON is highly preferable
Good to have Angular , JSP , Bootstrap , CSS &cooma; Ajax ,
Good to have Web Services , REST (Middleware)
- Looking for 2+ Years of Java Developers.
- Looking for Immediate joiners.
- Application development experience in Spring Framework, Spring MVC ,Spring Boot.
- Experience in designing and developing microservices.
- Experience in data structures.
Role- Node.js Developer
- Nodejs), MySQL, Postgre SQL
- Working experience of GIT
- Will prefer candidates preferred who have knowledge of GraphQL, Typescript
- Well versed and experienced with unit testing, code coverage.
- Well versed with SOILD design principles and its application
- Good to have – some experience with Azure devops and/or azure functions.
- Good knowledge of designing and writing restful API
- 1-3 years of production-grade experience in Go Language Developer
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go's templating language
- Go's code generation tools, such as Stringer.
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
- You must have the ability to write clean and effective code comments
- You must be familiar with the following Databases
- You must be familiar with RESTful APIs
- Understanding of Docker,Kubernetes is a bonus
- You must be familiar with code versioning tools such as Git
- Understanding of Front-end Technologies such as React.js & Next.js is a bonus
- B. Tech / B. E in Computer Science or related field or MCA
• 3+ years of hands-on software engineering experience in Node.js and Typescript (including
Express, Feathers.js or similar)
• Proficient at programming and interacting with APIs
• Strong understanding of production systems, especially in AWS
• Deep understanding of mobile backend infrastructure including service-oriented or microservice architecture
• Customer-focused, reacts well to changes, work with teams and able to multitask
• Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment
Bonus if you have the following:
• Experience in React and/or React Native
• Active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github etc.
• Worked with Linux
• Prior startup experience
- 3-5 Years of experience in Backend Development.
- Must have experience in Python (FLASK framework).
- Have Deep understanding of how RESTful APIs work.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns that can work at scale.
- Sound knowledge of NoSQL/SQL Databases (Mongo DB preferred).
- Strong experience with at-Cloud technology, preferably AWS or GCP or Azure.
- Core experience in developing complex backend systems.
- Communicating complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Passionate about application scalability, availability, reliability, and security.