- Demonstrated and strong experience with Java Development (1.8 and above), Spring Boot, ability to design API and RESTful services, and an understanding of transactions
- Strong experience writing Microservices using Java 1.8 and above.
- Good Experience in Behavior Driven Design ( Cucumber , Gherkin ).
- Data design experience in application, noSQL, familiarity with modern technology and architecture (cloud, virtualization, object stores, etc.), and experience with SDLC tools and agile development methodology
- Experience with Angular JS preferred.
- Experience with spring cloud , swagger and devOps tools preferred
- Experience in Domain Driven Design preferred.
- Experience with Mulesoft preferred.
- Experience in SAFe Agile methodology preferred.
- Experience in building presentation layers using Front-end technologies
- Good problem solving skills and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to lead technology initiatives, develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity, an ability to interpret system / business requirements and prepare specification and design document.
- Java, J2EE, JDBC , EJB, Servlets,, Messaging Platform, Agile waterfall
Hey Java Experts,
Are you looking for a job opportunity?
Here you go, there is an opportunity to work with leading startups and unicorns in INDIA at RECRO.
1.Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
2.Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
3.Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
4.Prepare and produce releases of software components.
5.Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
1) 2.5 + years experience in development in JAVA technology.
2) Exposure in SpringBoot or Spring MVC and J2EE.
3) Strong Java Basics and good at problem solving.
4) Hands on experience on Relational databases (SQL query or Hiberent)+ Mongo( JSON parsing)
5) Proficient in REST API development.
6) Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus
Key Responsibility Areas:
· Design, build and deliver Enterprise software solutions.
· Write code with standards and conventions and follow best practices.
· Encourage and lead innovation and solid lifecycle processes.
· Collaborate with development teams on work definition, estimation and prioritization
· Lead and grow as a professional software engineer.
· Full ownership of product deliveries and mentoring junior team members.
· Preparing curriculum to train junior developers for Java Web Development
· Strong client interactions to provide excellent Quality of Service.
· Owning the code base and making sure all code is reviewed and is of very high quality.
· Write and modify coding conventions and standards documents for all development
· Core Java, J2EE,
· Spring Core and Spring MVC, Sprint Boot, Spring Security,
· JDBC, Hibernate, RESTful APIs, SOAP WebServices
· Junit or Mockito frameworks
· Maven, Git
· Knowledge Data Structures,
· SQL, MySQL
· Designing relational database schemas
· Basics of AWS, Cloud, Microservices
· BFSI, FinTech
B.E., B.Tech. from reputed institutes with good academic record
-B2B-ACCELERATOR, Hybris back-office, Hybris Frontend WCMS cockpit, product
cockpit, Hybris, Hybris core, Hybris Commerce, Hybris Search
Experience working on Java, J2EE, Spring, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Design
Patterns, Apache, Tomcat, Build Tools- Ant/Maven/Jenkins, SCM Tools
Knowledge of one or more modules: HYBRIS-OCC, HYBRIS-PIM, HYBRIS-
Additional skills in SOA, ESB, JMS
Passionate about writing world-class code
High level of commitment to client satisfaction and agility
Collaborate with others and build positive working relationships
Possess a strong work ethic
Strong written and verbal communication skills
We are looking for Java Developers in the experience level of 3 to 5 years for our Client for Hyderabad Location. Looking for immediate to 15 days joiners only.
Java with struts, spring, Spring Boot, hibernate ..oracle DB Background
Seniority Level : Mid-Senior level ( 2-5 years of experience)
Employment Type : Full-time
Job Location : Remote. (Office is based in bangalore)
Compensation : Market standards with additional ESOP’s
threedots is an early stage,well funded startup changing the way stock market trading works in India and filling the gaping holes in the current retail trading/investing market in the country. We’re building India’s first social platform for stock market based content creators.
We’re looking for talented folks with a growth mindset and passion to create exciting, high impact products from scratch to help us on our mission to democratise the stock markets for the millennial generation.
Ideal candidates are expected to apply their primary engineering skill set while also developing skills of a product and owning features end to end.
Brownie points for experience in trading or investing.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, Kotlin, Golang including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Proven understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms
- Proficient in network, distributed, asynchronous and concurrent programming
- Experience designing, building and delivering high quality software on time
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Good eye to build and enhance exciting products
Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
• Areas of expertise: Go, Electron, NodeJs.
• Developer in Linux and Windows environments
• Proficient in software development tools such as IDEs, debuggers, profilers, source control systems.
• Strong in coding languages (e.g. C, C++, Go, Java) and frameworks (e.g. NodeJs, Electron, Git)
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
• Good subject matter expertise with Kubernetes, Docker and other container orchestration tool.
• Practical experience developing, testing and operating a service in a hybrid cloud.
• Outstanding coding/scripting skills, preferably in Go.
• Experience with Linux/Unix
• Experience in Jenkins and CI/CD environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
- 5 years of experience as Java/Jee Developer, Springboot
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- Experience in Java8, JSP, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Rest & Spring JPA Repository
- Experience in Hibernate, relational databases and sql.
- Experience in Rest API development.
- Experience in implementation of Jasper Reports
- Familiar with Git & Maven
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team. We believe in giving engineers responsibility, not tasks. Our goal is to motivate and challenge people to do their best work. To do that, we have a very fluid structure and give people flexibility to work on projects that they enjoy the most. This develops more capable engineers, and keeps everyone engaged and happy.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Identify and solve for bottlenecks within our software stack.
Rubrik Software Engineers are self-starters, driven, and can manage themselves. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you - come make history!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field
- 8+ years of relevant work experience,
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages like Java, C/C++, Scala, Python
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform/AWS/Azure or other public cloud technologies is a plus
- Experience working with two or more from the following: Unix/Linux environments, Windows environments, distributed systems, networking, developing large software systems, file systems, storage systems, hypervisors, databases and/or security software development.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Galactus team owns the end to end development of Rubrik’s data management suite for commercial public clouds - AWS, Azure and GCP. Our objective is to bring the simplicity of Rubrik’s on-prem data protection and management offerings to our customers in the cloud through a solution designed from ground up to be highly scalable, available & secure and yet optimized to minimize our customer’s cloud costs. We achieve this by taking a cloud-first approach to design - leveraging technologies built for the scale, elasticity and automation needs of the cloud; and deploying on our brand new SaaS platform called Polaris.
Recently we have :-
- Built policy based backup and recovery for Virtual Machines in AWS, Azure and GCP and managed databases in AWS.
- Built features like granular file recovery leveraging managed Kubernetes Service in AWS for elastic compute
Rubrik is one of the fastest-growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionising data protection, and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.