UCCA Jobs in Mumbai
- This role includes both product and Project management.Involve in Data collection,Data filtering,refining, and sizing huge incidents data.
- Preferred Domain- Telecom
- Good to have Voice, Unified Communication, Contact center, Messaging experience, Application to Person (i.e. integration with WhatsApp,etc.)
- Work closely with the Engineering Team,Customer Business Team, different cross-functional Team to realize a road map of RPA implementation, Starting from requirement gathering, Ideation to Solution design and implementation
- create PDD (Process Design Document) and review SDD (Solution design document),POC development, Solutioning/Sizing/Business Case/Pricing activities
- Work closely with Marketing Team for proposal preparation,Business case development
Job Title: Program manager
- Responsible for program management of end-to-end delivery execution from manufacturer factory to cross-border customer locations across the globe
- Work with 3PL transporters, clearing and forwarding agents, shipping lines and custom agents and warehousing partners in different countries to ensure the timely and smooth execution of orders
- Manage 3PL partners including selection, negotiation, performance management and payment for all stages of cross-border logistics and strive to achieve lowest cost efficiency
- Understand and meet the regulatory logistics requirements for different countries
- Ensure tight adherence to the logistics processes, review the key performance metrics, and highlight any risks
- Support the supply & demand team in closing customer deals through the finalization of shipping rates
- Work with other stakeholders - quality, supply and demand team to ensure smooth execution of deliveries
- Build and manage a team for driving the sub-activities for the cross-border logistics
- 4+ Years of Experience in Project Management & Problem Solving
- Should have demonstrated experience in scale & problem solving
- Willing to travel to remote areas (eg Manufacturing factories in parts of Gujarat, MP & Maharashtra)
- Independently manage a lot of external stakeholders like transport, customs agents, CHA, forwarders and warehouse owners
at Credilio Financial Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Coordinate with Product & UX/UX teams to understand the product requirements.
- Work closely with Developers & QA teams to ensure timely delivery.
- Liaise with the Operations Team to resolve operational system issues timely.
- Ensure changes in the project plan are communicated to team members.
- Fill in for the manager by managing daily operations in his/her absence.
- Manage dependencies between multiple projects.
- Management of Adhoc product and business requirements and develop the quality and timely release plan.
- Coordinate third parties such as System Integrators, Third-Party Vendors, and back-end API providers.
- Prepare and present project status to key stakeholders at regular intervals.
- Lead development teams using the Agile Scrum framework: run backlog grooming sessions, sprint planning, standups, monitor burn-down charts, resolve impediments to achieving goals, and coordinate retrospectives.
- Proficiency in Project Management tools like JIRA, ClickUp, Asana, Trello, etc.
- Comfortable with Agile Development Methodologies
- Expertise to manage and prioritise several projects based on business needs.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent data analytics skills for data management.
- Knowledge of office software such as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
a global provider of Business Process Management company
Project Manager – Team Lead (Appian System Analyst)
About the position:-
The Manager will be working in Intelligent Automation domain in a techno functional role and develop proprietary solutions on Appian BPM, IBM BPM, Java and RPA platforms. This Position will be required to work extensively with Audit business Teams for developing solutions using Appian BPM, Java and RPA platforms. Candidate should be able to work as an individual contributor as well as in leading the team on various technology aspect from programming and development point of view.
Broadly, the key responsibilities are:
- Design, Development, Architecture, Implementation and Support on end to end Business applications with Appian BPM platform.
- Adept to leading technologies preferably in BPM and RPA Domain.
- Collaborating with Business teams for process discussions and working closely with IT team for infrastructure and deployment.
Roles and responsibilities:
The Manager will be predominantly responsible to:
- Extensively involve at all phase of Technical planning & requirements gathering.
- Work with business and technology teams to analyze and assess automation feasibility.
- Manage Projects end-to-end using relevant development framework either SDLC or Agile.
- Lead team of Appian developers and making sure development is moving
- Ensure quality of development by closely working with developers and testing team..
- Work closely with IT technology and infrastructure team.
- Able to support and drive change management of existing processes as per new requirements using a structured change control process.
- Work with project leads on technology platform related issues and provide plausible suggestion for improvements.
- Ensure the work is performed with high quality and completed within agreed turnaround time.
- Strong experience in Developing Web services and exposure to Enterprise application integration.
- Timely raise any issues identified to the Managers so that the quality and turnaround time are not impacted
- Plan and organize the work in such a way that the Quality and efficiency are not impacted on the deliverables
- Lead / participate in firm's strategic initiatives and corporate social responsibility programs
Education and Experience Requirements:
- B.E or B. Tech with IT/Computer Science/ related specialization.
- 10+ year of post qualification experience last 5 years need to be on Appian.
- Strong knowledge on BPM and having worked on any other BPM product is definite plus.
- Strong knowledge of Appian BPM and IBM BPM.
- Good knowledge on Software applications, SQL, Python, JAVA/J2EE programming and C++
- Good understanding on BPM Fundamentals, Architecture Components, Technical Features as design feature, configuration in Appian etc.
- Well versed with AGILE and SDLC based development approach.
- Expertise on Process Design documents & Technical Design documents
at Tech Mahindra
JD for Project Manager:
The Incumbent will:
- Be the key person accountable for Project Delivery- managing end-to-end delivery of high-quality projects, meeting all required functionality, within the allocated schedule and budget.
- Managing the team assigned to deliver projects and achieve assigned project goals.
- Be responsible to ensure continued customer delight.
- Own the entire delivery of assigned projects.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects involving a 15-20-member team consisting of the middle layer (PL/GL/TL) and the teams under them.
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery; ensuring that Project Delivery Metrics are controlled throughout the project lifecycle. Tracking project requirements and implementation throughout different phases.
- Participate in business meetings with Function/Delivery Heads; review contracts, carry out risk analysis and mitigation exercises and update the Management on the same.
- Project managers should have strong business management, budgeting, and analytical skills.
- Review and ensure the preparation of the following:
- System Architecture
- External Specifications & Internal Specifications
- Software Development Plan, Configuration Management Plan, and Project Plan
- Technical Documentation
- Weekly status updates to all stakeholders
- Ensure process and system compliance in the projects.
- Exhibit excellent escalation management skills, internal or external.
- Manage FPP (Fixed Price Project) & T&M (Time & Material) projects on diverse functional domains
- Coordinate, and communicate with the client on project-related matters.
- Coach/ mentor the members of the project and provide the necessary support to them.
- Performance appraisal/counseling of the group members.
- Evaluate training needs (technical, managerial) and get the required training programs implemented.
- Ensure project compliance with Tech Mahindra Quality Systems and Procedures.
- BE/BTech/MTECH/MCA 10 + Years of Experience in Java/J2EE related project and banking projects with good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Technical Skills:
- Core Java, Multithreading, J2EE, Design Pattern, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Web services Rest /SOAP, Oracle SQL / PLSQL & Deployment and Cluster Application Architecture People and Team Management experience required Should have good knowledge of production support work.
One of the top conglomerate
implementation, coordination of development, advice on
testing and post-go-live production support services
• Perform delivery plan creation, plan monitoring, and status
• Manage development and delivery of technology solutions
Ensure that technology solutions are fit-for-purpose and
aligned with architectural principles, standards, and roadmaps.
• Ensure there is the implementation of world-class coding and
development standards, ensuring solutions are suitably assured
and of quality across that brand teams.
• Provide support and mentoring to technical team leads,
including talent and succession planning.
• Responsible for the quality and technical approach was taken by
technology standards, principles, architecture roadmaps,
service management standards, and customer experience
framework. Furthermore, to support the development and
definition of technical standards and approach.
Good communication & people managerial skills
• Problem-solving, decision-making, and conflict-resolution ability
• Create and maintain a professional culture within the team,
where individuals take ownership and focus on delivering
excellence, quality, and value for the customer and business.
Do you prefer to get speeding tickets or parking tickets?
Because at Cogoport we are speeding ahead to do something remarkable for the world. We are trying to solve the Trade Knowledge and Execution Gap, which is currently widening and preventing trade to the tune of $3.4 trillion annually. This Gap has enormous economic as well as human impact and disproportionately hits small and medium businesses globally.
The team at Cogoport is working on developing a new category, the Global Trade Platform, that helps companies discover and connect with appropriate trade partners, optimize shipping and logistics options and costs, and improve cash management and cash flow.
Cogoport is currently in hypergrowth mode. We are proud to have been named an Asia-Pacific High-Growth Company by the Financial Times and an Indian Growth Champion by the Economic Times. We are aiming to reach an annualized revenue of $1 billion (7700 Crores INR) by this summer and are hiring over 500 additional employees. We are currently hiring in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai and Bangalore.
Cogoport Culture: We have two core values at Cogoport—Intrapreneurship and Customer-centricity. If you share these values and are a hard worker who is willing to take risks (and occasionally get a speeding ticket), you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions with Cogoport.
Life at Cogoport :It’s rare to be able to join a company that can give you the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see your ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the smartest engineers and commercial specialists in India and the Asia Pacific Region.
With huge growth and the right entrepreneurial mindset, comes huge opportunities! So, wherever you join us, you’ll be able to dream, deliver better and brighter solutions, and speed ahead with the possibility to propel your career forward in endless directions as our company continues to grow and expand.
For more insights about the company: https://cogoport.com/about
International Trade can be complicated at times and every day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn. When we simplify international trade, it empowers and affects every human being on the face of this earth. Seven billion people - one common problem.
As a part of the Talent team at Cogoport, you will get an opportunity to be a part of an industry-wide revolution in the world of shipping and logistics by collaborating with other brilliant minds to resolve real world on-ground challenges. You will have a direct impact on the revenue and profitability growth for the organization.
Areas of Impact for you
- Ownership of product delivery, devops, cybersecurity, performance, impeccable software quality, and configuration.
- Hands-on management with deep-dive into the details of software design, implementation and debugging.
- Attract, hire, retain, motivate and mentor the team..
- Guide your teams in developing roadmaps and systems to drive product growth, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth.
- Leadership role in the driving technical architecture, specifically leveraging micro-services.
- Manage multiple projects across a wide breadth of technologies, coordinate dependencies, and interactions with the internal teams and external partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across functions to keep the development team in sync with all functions and overall business objectives.
- Set up, create and manage strong best practices/architecture to ensure reliable, secure, bug-free, and performant software is released on-time.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science with 8-10 years of total work experience in a software product company with at least 3-4 years of experience in managing projects and leading teams.
- Experience owning highly-available and scalable software systems
- Strong technical background with proven record of individual technical accomplishments
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to make quick decisions in high pressure environments.
- Demonstrated negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of team dynamics, have the ability to inspire highly-talented engineers and develop team-level leaders
- Experience with Agile development.
Cogoport is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.
B2B Saas For cybersecurity
Our client is an Innovative B2B Saas company which focuses on integrating technology into solving regulatory compliance, privacy, cyber security and financial issues management. Founded in 2009, as a technology service provider, it aimed to specialize in digitalizing and transforming the enterprise systems, data and processes of professional service companies by providing in depth computer system design and related services.
Revenue earned by the client as on 2020 is $13.6 Mn and also has partnered with almost 50% of top 20 companies. They have been showing a significant growth of over 30% in the last few years.Their client base has over 300+ customers and 3 lakhs + users comprising big 4s and major Companies worldwide.
They are located in Chicago, London, Mumbai, Pristina and Philadelphia.
As a Agile(Scrum Master) Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing multiple scrum teams throughout the whole software development lifecycle.
What you will do:
- Being Scrum Master of software development cross-functional teams, comprising of onsite/offsite engineers, QA, a Product Manager, an Engineering Manager and design resource
- Being Scrum Master for Saas Engineering team involving front-end, back-end engineers, designers
- Managing web and mobile releases across several web teams by tracking fix versions in Youtrack and working with technical leads for deployments
- Working with Product, Design, Engineering and various stakeholders to prioritize and coordinate development efforts to deliver on schedule
- Coaching, facilitating and maintaining consistent and beneficial Agile process methodologies for the teams, driving process and transparency
- Communicating with the business around teams velocity and projects health not just for your own teams but supporting the PMO in reporting on all teams' status
- Preparing and managing project plans, documentation, risk mitigation and resource management as needed for cross-team initiatives and large projects/programs
- Being available as necessary to troubleshoot urgent issues and remove impediments for the team
- Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Scrum Master certification with a deep understanding of all things Agile (Scrum, Kanban, and other methodologies)
- 3+ years of multi-project management experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, technical (SDLC) environment
- Experience working in Web, Mobile Applications and OTT development teams in technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, IOS, Android
- Experience running A/B Tests and experiments with website teams
- Website Release Deployment/Management experience
- Deep knowledge of agile and traditional frameworks
- Extensive experience in road mapping, planning, Gantt as well as fostering iterative processes and feedback milestones in the SDLC
- Experience with AWS, GitHub and Jenkins
- Proficiency in tools: Youtrack, Microsoft Teams, Confluence, Sharepoint
- Ability to thrive in a creative and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to travel occasionally to other offices(post-covid)
- Experience with Content Management Systems
at ARM Worldwide
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to oversee the successful execution of projects which involve deep integrations of various systems. This TPM should be able to identify the complete requirements of all involved stakeholders and identify the technical solution with a clear breakdown of tasks required for successful completion of the project.
- Create clear requirement documents for both new projects and changes on existing technical projects
- Identify business risks and points of failure in ongoing projects
- Plan and manage releases with all the system providers
- Troubleshoot any system failures on current projects
- Candidate must be from IIT.
- Candidate must have knowledge on Agile and Scrum.
- 4+ Years of total experience with atleast 2+ years in project management
- Understanding of data pipelines.
- Prior experience or knowledge on IT/Telephony Systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask - excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent leadership abilities.