We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our mobile-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Focus on coding and debugging.
- Collaborate with front-end developers.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Build a high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Create sustainable and functional web applications with clean codes.
- Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Train, help, and support to other team members.
- Hands-on backend mobile app/web development experience
- At least four years' experience as a Node.js developer.
- Hands-on experience of working on MongoDB database
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
- Proven experience creating user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Capability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Proven experience managing of hosting environment, that includes database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Ability to setup, administer of backups, data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Knowledgeable of OWASP security principles
- Understands “session management” in a server environment
- Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or a related field
We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our team to build the first-of-its-kind product in the space - and we are looking for out-of-the-box thinkers with the original thought process and lateral thinking. The code you ship will be used by thousands of users every day helping them get their work done. You will join a young, dynamic and fast-paced environment, and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Backend development with Node.js, MongoDB and Typescript.
- Developing and testing flexible, scalable applications.
- Collaborate with Front end developers to produce optimum output.
- Think out of the box, discuss and implement your ideas over the phase.
Required skills :
- Strong knowledge in creating RESTFUL APIs(web service)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: Git.
- Good knowledge of Docker & Shell scripting
- Basic knowledge of web fundamentals: HTML, CSS
- Experience in DevOps is an added advantage
2. Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it , such as Express JS, Strong Loop, etc
3. Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and Promises and its quirks and workarounds
4. Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack)
5. Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors such as Styles, Less
6. Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap
7. Understanding accessibility and security compliance
8. User authentication and authorization between multiple systems(Internal or Third party), servers, and environments
9. Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
10. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
11. Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
12. Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
13. Proficient in code versioning tools, such as Git or TFS
1 Good command in either Python(django) or Python (flask)
2 Has worked on large scale
3 Experience in building REST APIs
4 Proficiency with databases such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB
5 knowledge of Kubernetes, docker and deployment
- You'll be responsible for the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database
- You'll ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- You'll create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- You'll design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- You'll implement security and data protection
- You'll be responsible for the integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores)
- In-depth knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understand of accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Work for a company with global offices and the opportunity to travel
- Work on a wide variety of projects which are often ground-up builds
The founder is a qualified physician an innovator at heart. He has immense experience in health management sector and has worked for international healthcare organizations.
- Defining code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Addressing and improving any technical issues
- Collaborating well with engineers and researchers to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
- Designing and maintaining large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Writing, testing, and releasing world-class, production-ready code.
- Deploying applications on AWS cloud with the ability to quickly debug hosting related issues.
What you need to have:
- Previous working experience as a software developer in Product based company
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS, and MongoDB
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular6+, CSS, LESS/ SASS
- Good knowledge of coding standards, design patterns, unit testing frameworks, TDD, CI/ CD practices.
- Good logical thinking and quick at learning and exploring new frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science 4-6 years of industry experience
- Able to meet deadlines
- Leadership experience
- Strong communications skills
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 12,00,000 to 20,00,000