Stored Procedures Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Purpose of Role: To support and maintain the existing and future applications managed by ABD (Agile Business Development) Team.
- To work on existing and future applications as required
- Work with ABD India Application Support and Business Support team to address production issues and/or to do development work
- Work with US ABD team to coordinate the on-going support and monthly release of C-Hub (Customer-Hub) application and other ABD Applications
- Report status to management on project progress
- Identify and escalate related issues and risks
- Coordinate with others in Development and Business Support team to implement new features of SQL Server/ MS Web based technologies
- Assess current modules and offer performance improvements techniques
- Make sure Database Design Standards/coding standards established by ABD are followed
- Constant communication with ABD leadership team in US.
- Problem Solving ability with “Can-do” attitude
- IT experience in Banking industry is preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience at least 3-5 years of experience in Corporate & Investment Banking area and Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
- Expertise with MS SQL Server development including SSIS and SSRS, Proficient in development of Stored procedure, Views, Functions etc in MS SQL Server
- Experienced with DBA kind tasks such as replication, linked server, query analyzer, DBCC commands, data transfer from one DB server to other DB Server etc
- Experienced in MS Excel VBA and macro scripting
- Knowledge of data Encryption in database
Looking for candidates from anywhere in South India who can relocate to Bangalore after Covid end.
MANDATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS
SSRS, PowerBI, SQL Server 2008/2012, TSQL, Stored Procedures, Views, UDF’s, Triggers, Charts
7+ years professional experience in database development using SQL Server 2008/2012(T-SQL, SSRS)
Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to analyze business requirements to determine
processing flow, user requirements and inter-dependencies of multiple information systems.
Experience with SDLC required
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong in performance tuning especially tuning complex queries, procedures and indexing strategies
Prescinto is a VC funded SaaS company in the renewable energy space enabling digital transformation for customers across the globe.
Prescinto provides solutions to improve power generation for Renewable energy power plants by identifying areas of underperformance and lost generation opportunities through patent pending methodologies; systematically addressing these through an automated workflow system to improve power generation for our customers.
This is achieved by leveraging the IoT and Analytics platform built to collect high frequency data from distributed renewable energy assets and the comprehensive data lake.
Roles & Responsibilities
You are responsible for understanding the product architecture and Design laid out by the Architect and Develop product features in alignment with the architecture.
Product is built on Microsoft stack with Angular 11, .NET and data residing in MS SQL Server and InfluxDB, mobile application built on Flutter and data lake deployed on Azure environment. It extensively uses multi-threading for parallel processing, stored procedures for data access and leverages time-series database for storing high frequency equipment data.
In this role, you should be able to work independently as well as work with vendor and junior members to collaboratively build the features and take them to production. You need to be both a big picture thinker and in-depth problem solver, your knowledge and skills are both broad and deep.
Do you take pride in building customer centric functionalities with an eye on performance? Are you remembered for the quality of your code? This position is for you.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of Product development experience of which at least 2 years should comprise of working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Experience with at least one full cycle development of product features from requirements to Production deployment to Post production support is critical
- Excellent Programming Skills using C#, WPF, MVVM, Winforms, .NET Framework, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), ASP.net web api, SQL Server, Store Procedure, Triggers
- Solid Understanding of Multi-Threading and Parallel Programming
- Excellent understanding of Windows Operating System Internals (Process, Threads, Memory Management).
- Clear understanding of OOP and OOAD
- Excellent application debugging skills using Visual Studio Debugger
- Strong knowledge in design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Experienced in developing Windows desktop applications
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven
- Should have knowledge on code repositories like SVN, GitHub etc and Agile tools like JIRA
- Should have excellent communication skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have working experience in Test-driven Development and Test Automation experience in third party control like DevExpress, Telerik WPF controls
- Experience building a SaaS product preferable
- Startup experience preferable
We are looking for a qualified Database developer to design stable and reliable databases, according to our company’s needs. You will be responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve data effectively.
As part of our IT team, you will work closely with developers to ensure system consistency. You will also collaborate with administrators and clients to provide technical support and identify new requirements. Communication and organization skills are keys for this position, along with a problem-solution attitude.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our database systems run effectively and securely on a daily basis.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Gather user requirements and identify new features
- Develop technical and training manuals
- Provide data management support to users
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
- Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
- Proven work experience as a Database developer (5+ Years)
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Advanced proficiency and hands on experience with T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, Schedulers etc.
- Familiarity working with MS SQL Server, MySQL, .Net Framework, java
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand front-end users’ requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to craft detailed technical manuals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BE/MCA/MSc Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
What essential skills you need
- 4 -6 years’ experience in MySQL database development. You know your way around problems,logic & code but you occasionally need help with how to do things. That’s cool with us. We usestack overflow too.
- Expertise in database design & development (preferably on MySQL).
- Expertise in writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions, triggers.
- Expertise in performance tuning, query optimization, using performance monitor, SQL Profiler andother related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- BE/B.Tech ( or equivalent education), good written & communication Skills.
We are hiring for Senior Data Architect for a reputed company
Experience required- 10-19 yrs
Skills required- Having hands on experience on Kafka, Stored procedures, Snowflakes.
1.Understand client business requirements and interpret into technical solutions
2. Build and maintain database stored procedures
3. Build and maintain ETL workflows
4. Perform quality assurance and testing at the unit level
5. Write and maintain user and technical documentation
6. Integrate Merkle database solutions with web services and cloud-based platforms. Must Have: SQL server stored procedures
Good/Nice to have: UNIX shell scripting, Talend/Tidal/Databricks/Informatica , JAVA/Python Experience : 2 to 10 years of experienced candidates
Seeking for candidates with 5+ yrs of experience in Oracle background using PL SQL.
Responsible for writing PL/SQL Stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, views, Indexes, Sequences, collections, bulk binding etc
Responsible in writing complex queries with varied large data sets
Analyse, Design, Code and Debug using Oracle/PL SQL
Good in PL SQL concepts like Oracle Packages, stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, views, Indexes, Sequences, collections, bulk binding etc.
Ability to write efficient, complex queries against very large data sets using SQL Developer and TOAD
Expertise in pl/sql concepts- Oracle Packages, stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, views, Indexes, Sequences, collections, bulk binding etc
Experience in performance tuning - Strong analytical, design and debugging skills