Performance tuning Jobs in Mumbai
With a global provider of Business Process Management.
Oracle OAS Developer
Senior OAS/OAC (Oracle analytics) designer and developer having 3+ years of experience. Worked on new Oracle Analytics platform. Used latest features, custom plug ins and design new one using Java. Has good understanding about the various graphs data points and usage for appropriate financial data display. Worked on performance tuning and build complex data security requirements.
Bachelor university degree in Engineering/Computer Science.
Have knowledge of Financial and HR dashboard
at Sportz Interactive
About Sportz Interactive
Sportz Interactive (SI) works with its clients and partners to revolutionize the sports fan experience across consumption points by creating best-in-class, kickass products. SI was founded in 2002 as a B2B sports content business. Through the years, it gained immense reputation for its state-of-the-art hosted solutions, digital simulators, match centers and fantasy games. Sportz Interactive has a fantastic reputation in the online sports community, having worked with clients across the globe including the likes of The International Cricket Council, STAR Sports, Yahoo!, AOL, Eurosport, Castrol, Web 18, NDTV, Nimbus, Times of India, Rediff.com and Singtel amongst others.
Sportz Interactive provides in-depth sports information and content and specializes in product development for the web, mobile and other interactive platforms.
Designation: Senior Associate
Office Location: Goregaon East, Mumbai
3+ years of experience in database development.
- Understand requirements from front end applications developers
- Write advanced queries, stored procedures, cursors, functions & triggers
- Conduct code reviews
- Work with high-traffic application servers
- Complete understanding of various DB like Postgresql, Mongo DB, MySQL
- Ability to identify root cause and mitigate issues
- Ability to lead a team of DB developers
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented, Strong communication skills.
Functional: Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL Development - TSQL, Advance Queries, Query Optimization, Stored Procedures, Triggers & Cursors, Database Design, Indexes, Joins, ETL tools like SSAS, SSIS, High Data Volume Processing, DB Backup/Recovery.
at simple logic it pvt ltd
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of Oracle server software and related products.
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures.
- Take care of the Database design and implementation, including Patch Management and Version Control. Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges).
- Perform database/application tuning and performance monitoring.
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
- Plan growth and changes (capacity planning).
- Work as part of a team and provide 24x7 support when required.
- Perform general technical troubleshooting and give consultation to development teams.
- Interface with Oracle Corporation for technical support.
- Analyse potential impact of problem resolution and take corrective measures when needed.
- Root Cause Analysis.
Education, Skills and Experience required:
- Engineering or Technical Degrees (BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc / MCA)
- Minimum 4 years of relevant industry experience.
- Must have experience on multiple Hardware and Software Environments and be comfortable with complex heterogeneous systems environments.
- Must be an Oracle Certified Professional DBA (11g or above) with hands-on experience of RAC, RMAN.
- Good understanding of the Oracle database, related utilities and tools and underlying operating system.
- Excellent knowledge of the physical database design and all Oracle backup and recovery scenarios.
- Developing, managing and testing back-up and recovery plans. Data archival and space management.
- Ability to perform both Oracle and operating system performance tuning and monitoring.
- Good knowledge of Oracle security management and Oracle data integrity.
- Experience in code/data migration, database change management and data management through the various stages of the development life cycle.
- Sound knowledge of both database and system performance tuning and implemented application systems.
- Should have the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Male candidates preferred as the role requires working in shifts.