Stored Procedures Jobs in Ahmedabad
at Brevitaz Systems
You will get while working with us
- Opportunity to work on highly distributed systems with micro-services architecture and big-data volumes
- Solve challenging real-world problems by leveraging OOP & functional programming concepts
- Opportunity to incubate an open source project
- Get to work with cutting edge technologies to name a few Kafka, Elasticsearch, Postgres, Scala
- Developing scalable, sustainable and reliable enterprise systems
- Hands-on experience of working with TDD and BDD
- Develop environment using practices such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Learning opportunity on how to turn complex business requirements into a working product
Roles & Responsibilities
- Requirement understanding & analysis by interacting with client
- Carry out architectural and design discussions with fellow team members and come up with right approach
- Understand system domain, user’s perspective of system and use-cases
- Understand patterns in existing code and effectively leverage and improvise it
- Develop backend involving Java8 based functional programming and REST services
- Ensure best practices of code reviews, automated testing and CI
- Research new tools & technologies required for the projects
- Mentor fellow team members and bring their level up
- Strong hold on written/verbal communication
- Strong core Java fundamentals
- Strong Analytical & problem solving skills
- Proactive and inherent nature of working with ownership
- Passion of writing clean code
- Experience in designing relational data model from business requirements
Good to have
- Knowledge of functional programming (Scala or Java 8 lambda)
- Knowledge of NOSQL
- Working knowledge of linux & networking
- Performance optimisation - Optimise/refactor queries, code, stored procedures to take performance next level
at Sublime Data Systems Private Limited
Backend Lead Engineer - Node.js
About the Job:-
We are seeking a skilled and innovative - Backend Engineer to join our growing company. As a Backend Engineer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to build the backend for production-level enterprise products.
We would like to meet you if you have excellent programming skills and a passion for learning trending tech stacks and working with a growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Experience required - 4+ years
Job Type - Full-time (Onsite)
- Communicating with clients for day-to-day activity
- Gather and understand the technical requirement of the client
- Coordinating with Frontend and DevOps engineers
- Produce clean, efficient, and reusable code based on specifications
- Implementing 3rd party library
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Follow emerging technologies
- Node.js, Express.js
- Database: Postgres or MySQL
- Any ORM Framework (Sequelize or Typeform)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
Good to have:
- DevOps Practice over AWS or GCP
- OOPs concept
- Positive work environment
- Remote work option
- Encourage and sponsor learning and development programs
- Chance to work with advanced technology
Opportunity to reveal a hidden talent
- Information Technology & Services
Edit job description
2. Hands-on experience with Hibernate/JPA
3. Added advantage if known MicroServices and Design Patterns
4. Experience working with tools like Git, Jenkins, Maven
5. Working knowledge with Oracle or MySQL Database
6. Strong agile/scrum development experience
at Digicorp Information Systems Pvt. Ltd.
We are looking for Senior .Net developers to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will be the core developer of an existing product for the healthcare industry based in the US.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
What are we looking for?
- 8 to 10 years of experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Must have this skill sets : C# oops knowledge, .net web technologies, .net MVC, SQL Server, .Net Core
- Good to have this Skills: JQuery, Xamarin, Design Patterns
- Extensive experience working with at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of front end frameworks like Angular, React will be an added advantage.
What will you do at Digicorp?
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
2+ Years of Experience as Java Developer.
Good understanding of Design Patterns, Data structures and Algorithms.
Hands-on experience in Java, Spring, spring boot, hibernate.
Strong in Java, Spring Boot (Embedded Tomcat), hibernate, REST & SOAP API skills.
Direct design and programming experience with Java/Spring/REST/Microservices.
Hands-On experience with Database development and tools with SQL, O/RM, OLTP Database Tuning, etc.
Ability to explain complex information in a clear manner.
Experience on Amazon Web Services (S3, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk and other AWS modules), Next Generation Applications (NGA), and JAVA Development.
Comprehensive knowledge of OO design principles and development patterns.
Knowledge with industry standard Application Servers (preferably WebLogic/App Center)
Java Batch Scheduling (eg. Flux, Quartz) knowledge.
Good to have Linux and load balancing (Apache, LVS, F5) knowledge.
Previous experience working with clean code, SOLID principles and TDD, -DDD.
Strong analytical skills and ability to make decisions based on data.
Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline Angular 2).
Exposure to Agile principles and methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development.
Ability to understand the business requirements.
Fluency in English both written and spoken.
Alternate Saturday Working | 55+ Staff
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Excellent problem-solving & analytical skills & OO principles
- Solid understanding of the data structure & algorithms.
- Any additional experience with Java or python, GoLang would be nice to have.
- Experience working with SQL database like MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience working with NoSQL databases like mongoDB, couchbase would be nice to have
- Working experience with cache like redis, mem cached or elasticache would be nice to have
- Working experience with Message Queues would be a great advantage.
- Experience with deployment & AWS would be nice to have
- Ability to do in depth analysis or problem statement or use case & Build robust & scalable architecture
- Logging & monitoring of the production system in real time
- Lead a team of 2-4 team members & make sure team practices defined coding practices across the project.
at Isparrow Services private limited
- 4+ years of professional development experience in an agile software engineering role
- Strong development skills in Java or Groovy
- Experience with Jenkins, bamboo and CI/CD environments
- Familiarity with Guice or similar dependency injection frameworks
- Familiarity with relational database technology
- Familiarity with document store database technology such as ElasticSearch or Cassandra
- Experience with design and testing of RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with cross platform development on Linux, OSX and Windows
- Strong understanding of Git version control system
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience with continuous integration and build systems such as Jenkins or Bamboo
- Experience with Jira or other project management, issue-tracking or bug-tracking tools
- Should have knowledge of RDBMS
- Familiarity with Node.js, Kotlin, Kafka, DynamoDB
- Previous experience with SaaS or cloud development, Micro-services
at Synoverge Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
• Strong leadership skills; 3 years experience leading development teams.
• Experience architecting technical designs based on functional and business requirements.
• Project Management skills
• Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
• Should be able
• To produce high quality technical documentation for our customers
• To decompose technical tasks and provide accurate estimates
• To coach less experienced members of your team
• To undertake development tasks without supervision, including software designing, programming and Unit testing
• To monitor progress and provide updates to the Project Manager
at Azine Technologies
If you are a PHP developer & have a good understanding of web technologies you may apply for this positoin. As a Developer, you will be a part of our web development team and will be working with some very experienced developers on challenging and interesting projects. You will be a part of an Agile delivery team and work closely with Requirement Analysts, Scrum Masters, Development & Design team and QA team.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Collaborate with team members to develop and ship web applications within tight timeframes.
- Write unit and functional testcases.
- Work on bug fixing, identifying performance issues and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Handling complex technical issues
- PHP - 4.5 Years Experience along with HTML5, CSS Bootstrap, JQuery, JS, MySQL/MongoDB, JSON Web Services and API Services
- PHP Frameworks: Min. 2 Years with anyone (Laravel, Symfony, CakePHP, Yii etc.)
- PHP Reporting Tools (Jasper etc.)
- NET Exposure - Good to have
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
- MEAN Stack - Good to have
- Angular / React - Good to have
Perks, Benefits & Culture:
We are offering amazing career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits. This begins with -
- weekly lunches
- alternate weekends-off
- annual medical checkups
- Social engagement
- financial assistance
- and more...