5+ Stored Procedures Jobs in Pune | Stored Procedures Job openings in Pune
Apply to 5+ Stored Procedures Jobs in Pune on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Stored Procedures Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Prescinto is a VC funded SaaS company in the renewable energy space enabling digital transformation for customers across the globe.
Prescinto provides solutions to improve power generation for Renewable energy power plants by identifying areas of underperformance and lost generation opportunities through patent pending methodologies; systematically addressing these through an automated workflow system to improve power generation for our customers.
This is achieved by leveraging the IoT and Analytics platform built to collect high frequency data from distributed renewable energy assets and the comprehensive data lake.
Roles & Responsibilities
You are responsible for understanding the product architecture and Design laid out by the Architect and Develop product features in alignment with the architecture.
Product is built on Microsoft stack with Angular 11, .NET and data residing in MS SQL Server and InfluxDB, mobile application built on Flutter and data lake deployed on Azure environment. It extensively uses multi-threading for parallel processing, stored procedures for data access and leverages time-series database for storing high frequency equipment data.
In this role, you should be able to work independently as well as work with vendor and junior members to collaboratively build the features and take them to production. You need to be both a big picture thinker and in-depth problem solver, your knowledge and skills are both broad and deep.
Do you take pride in building customer centric functionalities with an eye on performance? Are you remembered for the quality of your code? This position is for you.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of Product development experience of which at least 2 years should comprise of working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Experience with at least one full cycle development of product features from requirements to Production deployment to Post production support is critical
- Excellent Programming Skills using C#, WPF, MVVM, Winforms, .NET Framework, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), ASP.net web api, SQL Server, Store Procedure, Triggers
- Solid Understanding of Multi-Threading and Parallel Programming
- Excellent understanding of Windows Operating System Internals (Process, Threads, Memory Management).
- Clear understanding of OOP and OOAD
- Excellent application debugging skills using Visual Studio Debugger
- Strong knowledge in design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Experienced in developing Windows desktop applications
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven
- Should have knowledge on code repositories like SVN, GitHub etc and Agile tools like JIRA
- Should have excellent communication skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have working experience in Test-driven Development and Test Automation experience in third party control like DevExpress, Telerik WPF controls
- Experience building a SaaS product preferable
- Startup experience preferable
Job Role : Associate Manager (Database Development)
- Optimizing performances of many stored procedures, SQL queries to deliver big amounts of data under a few seconds.
- Designing and developing numerous complex queries, views, functions, and stored procedures
- to work seamlessly with the Application/Development team’s data needs.
- Responsible for providing solutions to all data related needs to support existing and new
- Creating scalable structures to cater to large user bases and manage high workloads
- Responsible in every step from the beginning stages of the projects from requirement gathering to implementation and maintenance.
- Developing custom stored procedures and packages to support new enhancement needs.
- Working with multiple teams to design, develop and deliver early warning systems.
- Reviewing query performance and optimizing code
- Writing queries used for front-end applications
- Designing and coding database tables to store the application data
- Data modelling to visualize database structure
- Working with application developers to create optimized queries
- Maintaining database performance by troubleshooting problems.
- Accomplishing platform upgrades and improvements by supervising system programming.
- Securing database by developing policies, procedures, and controls.
- Designing and managing deep statistical systems.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 7+ years of experience in database development
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in PostgreSQL is a must
- Experience and in-depth knowledge in PL/SQL
- Ability to come up with multiple possible ways of solving a problem and deciding on the most optimal approach for implementation that suits the work case the most
- Have knowledge of Database Administration and have the ability and experience of using the CLI tools for administration
- Experience in Big Data technologies is an added advantage
- Secondary platforms: MS SQL 2005/2008, Oracle, MySQL
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and flexibility to work individually or in team
- Ability to communicate with teams and clients across time zones and global regions
- Good communication and self-motivated
- Should have the ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of NoSQL and Cloud Architecture will be an advantage
We are looking for a Senior Microsoft SQL Developer to design, develop, test, plan, implement and maintain conceptual and logical database models.
For this role, you should know how to analyze system requirements and implement migration methods for existing data. Hands-on experience with SQL Server 2012 and above is also required. Ideally, you are familiar with database design, reviewing code, writing stored procedures, creating and modifying SQL agent jobs, making structural changes to tables and views.
Ultimately, you will develop database solutions to ensure project information is stored effectively and securely.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Australia. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Working as Senior Microsoft SQL Developer at Navtech, you will:
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts.
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new elements.
- Design and Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role.
- Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements.
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases.
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users.
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures, and standards.
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity.
- Monitor database performance, implement changes, and apply new patches and versions when required.
- 5+ years of experience in SQL Server Development with at least 1 year of Lead experience.
- Advanced experience in database monitoring, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and high availability strategies for SQL Server 2016, SQL Server in Cloud (AWS RDS preferred).
- Advanced skills in resolving database locking conflicts/blocking and resource utilization.
- Ability to work with other developers and engineers to analyze database performance and identify problems in areas such as execution plans, index coverage, and SQL server statistics.
- A thorough understanding of Performance Monitoring, Tuning, and Optimization, using native and third-party monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server Disaster Recovery (DR) options, Always On availability groups, and experience administering Windows Server, including Active Directory, Failover clustering, database partitioning, security, and encryption (a plus).
- Experience supporting SSIS, SSRS, replication, database mirroring (a plus).
- PowerShell scripting experience with the ability to write automated scripts and strong knowledge of system tables and DMV’s is required. (a plus).
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server databases in a high transaction, 24x7 database environment (a plus).
- Experience in Postgres, No-SQL databases (a plus).
- MCSA SQL Server 2012/2016 , MCSE or MCDBA (a plus).
- Should have excellent logical, analytical, and communication skills with client interaction experience.
- Working with industry giants while following your passion for technology.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus and benefits.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Family Health Insurance cover for self and family.
- Work with US, UK, and Europe-based industry-renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies
We are hiring for Senior Data Architect for a reputed company
Experience required- 10-19 yrs
Skills required- Having hands on experience on Kafka, Stored procedures, Snowflakes.
1.Understand client business requirements and interpret into technical solutions
2. Build and maintain database stored procedures
3. Build and maintain ETL workflows
4. Perform quality assurance and testing at the unit level
5. Write and maintain user and technical documentation
6. Integrate Merkle database solutions with web services and cloud-based platforms. Must Have: SQL server stored procedures
Good/Nice to have: UNIX shell scripting, Talend/Tidal/Databricks/Informatica , JAVA/Python Experience : 2 to 10 years of experienced candidates