SSIS Jobs in Pune
We are looking for a ASP.Net MVC Web developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, enhance existing applications configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent. communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Help maintain code quality
- Good hands on designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
- Proficient in Web Application development using ASP.NET, C# with .Net version 4.5+.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Experience with SQL Server or any other equivalent Database and know how to build efficient queries.
- Good to have experience on SSIS.
- Experience in debugging in multiple browsers.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Clear understanding of TFS or an equivalent VCS.
- Familiar with IIS and deploying code to Web Server.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BE in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT.
IT experience in C# and ASP.NET, Web application development.
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join the Customer Innovation team, who will be responsible for acquiring, transforming, and integrating customer data onto our Data Activation Platform from customers’ clinical, claims, and other data sources. You will work closely with customers to build data and analytics solutions to support their business needs, and be the engine that powers the partnership that we build with them by delivering high-ﬁdelity data assets.
In this role, you will work closely with our Product Managers, Data Scientists, and Software Engineers to build the solution architecture that will support customer objectives. You'll work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, work with one of the richest healthcare data sets in the world, use cutting-edge technology, and see your efforts affect products and people on a regular basis. The ideal candidate is someone that
- Has healthcare experience and is passionate about helping heal people,
- Loves working with data,
- Has an obsessive focus on data quality,
- Is comfortable with ambiguity and making decisions based on available data and reasonable assumptions,
- Has strong data interrogation and analysis skills,
- Defaults to written communication and delivers clean documentation, and,
- Enjoys working with customers and problem solving for them.
A day in the life at Innovaccer:
- Deﬁne the end-to-end solution architecture for projects by mapping customers’ business and technical requirements against the suite of Innovaccer products and Solutions.
- Measure and communicate impact to our customers.
- Enabling customers on how to activate data themselves using SQL, BI tools, or APIs to solve questions they have at speed.
What You Need:
- 4+ years of experience in a Data Engineering role, a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another quantitative ﬁeld.
- 4+ years of experience working with relational databases like Snowﬂake, Redshift, or Postgres.
- Intermediate to advanced level SQL programming skills.
- Data Analytics and Visualization (using tools like PowerBI)
- The ability to engage with both the business and technical teams of a client - to document and explain technical problems or concepts in a clear and concise way.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Easily adapt and learn new things whether it’s a new library, framework, process, or visual design concept.
What we offer:
- Industry certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, we’ll help you dive in and get certified.
- Quarterly rewards and recognition programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take risks. We recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, learn new skills, and pursue their interests so they can generate new ideas with Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan: No boring cubicles.
Ability to interpret and map business, functional and non functional requirements to technical specifications
Interact with diverse stakeholders like clients, project manager/scrum master, business analysts, testing and
other cross-functional teams as part of Business Intelligence projects
Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects to deliver efficient, reusable and reliable code with complete ownership
Assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
Developing the full life cycle of a BI project (data movement and visualization) which includes requirements analysis , platform selection , architecture , application design and development , testing and deployment
Provide architectural leadership with a strong emphasis on data architecture around ETL and governance
Troubleshoot highly complex technical problems in a OLAP/OLTP/DW based environments
Provide support specific to application bugs or issues within defined SLAs
Proactively identify and communicate technical risks, issues, and challenges with mitigations
Perform independent code reviews and guide junior team members for correction
Must Have Technical Skills :
3+ years of experience leading data warehouse implementation with technical architectures , ETL / ELT, reporting / analytic tools and scripting (end to end implementation)
Experienced in Microsoft Azure (Azure SQL Managed Instance , Data Factory , Azure Synapse, Azure Monitoring, Azure DevOps , Event Hubs , Azure AD Security)
Deep experience in using any BI tools such as Power BI/Tableau, QlikView/SAP-BO etc.,
Experienced in ETL tools such as SSIS, Talend/Informatica/Pentaho
Expertise in using RDBMSes like Oracle, SQL Server as source or target and online analytical processing (OLAP)
Experienced in SQL/T-SQL/ DML/DDL statements, stored procedure, function, trigger, indexes, cursor
Expertise in building and organizing advanced DAX calculations and SSAS cubes
Experience in data/dimensional modelling, analysis, design, testing, development, and implementation
Experienced in advanced data warehouse concepts using structured, semi-structured and un-structured data
Experienced with real time ingestion, change data capture, real time & batch processing
Good knowledge of meta data management and data governance
Great problem solving skills, with a strong bias for quality and design excellence
Experienced in developing dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and
Familiarity with development in cloud environments like AWS / Azure / Google
- Expertise in designing and implementing enterprise scale database (OLTP) and Data warehouse solutions.
- Hands on experience in implementing Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Date warehouse (Azure Synapse Analytics) and big data processing using Azure Databricks and Azure HD Insight.
- Expert in writing T-SQL programming for complex stored procedures, functions, views and query optimization.
- Should be aware of Database development for both on-premise and SAAS Applications using SQL Server and PostgreSQL.
- Experience in ETL and ELT implementations using Azure Data Factory V2 and SSIS.
- Experience and expertise in building machine learning models using Logistic and linear regression, Decision tree and Random forest Algorithms.
- PolyBase queries for exporting and importing data into Azure Data Lake.
- Building data models both tabular and multidimensional using SQL Server data tools.
- Writing data preparation, cleaning and processing steps using Python, SCALA, and R.
- Programming experience using python libraries NumPy, Pandas and Matplotlib.
- Implementing NOSQL databases and writing queries using cypher.
- Designing end user visualizations using Power BI, QlikView and Tableau.
- Experience working with all versions of SQL Server 2005/2008/2008R2/2012/2014/2016/2017/2019
- Experience using the expression languages MDX and DAX.
- Experience in migrating on-premise SQL server database to Microsoft Azure.
- Hands on experience in using Azure blob storage, Azure Data Lake Storage Gen1 and Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2.
- Performance tuning complex SQL queries, hands on experience using SQL Extended events.
- Data modeling using Power BI for Adhoc reporting.
- Raw data load automation using T-SQL and SSIS
- Expert in migrating existing on-premise database to SQL Azure.
- Experience in using U-SQL for Azure Data Lake Analytics.
- Hands on experience in generating SSRS reports using MDX.
- Experience in designing predictive models using Python and SQL Server.
- Developing machine learning models using Azure Databricks and SQL Server
Understand business requirement and actively provide inputs from Data perspective.
Experience of SSIS development.
Experience in Migrating SSIS packages to Azure SSIS Integrated Runtime
Experience in Data Warehouse / Data mart development and migration
Good knowledge and Experience on Azure Data Factory
Expert level knowledge of SQL DB & Datawarehouse
Should know at least one programming language (python or PowerShell)
Should be able to analyse and understand complex data flows in SSIS.
Knowledge on Control-M
Knowledge of Azure data lake is required.
Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (both oral/written) with the ability to communicate
at various levels with clarity & precision.
Build simple to complex pipelines & dataflows.
Work with other Azure stack modules like Azure Data Lakes, SQL DW, etc.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant field.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
Outstanding problem solver.
Good written and verbal communication skills.