11+ Smart Contracts Jobs in Kolkata | Smart Contracts Job openings in Kolkata
Apply to 11+ Smart Contracts Jobs in Kolkata on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Smart Contracts Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Rejolut is one of the award winning fastest growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
-Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
-Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library/networks at God Speed
-Able to come with optimal solution for the business problem
-Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
-Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open source code
-Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
-Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Setting up and configuring Full node clients for various Blockchains.
- In Depth understanding of atleast two blockchain network like Ethereum, Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, Hyperledger, BlockApps, Algorand, Corda etc
- Working closely with DevOps to make blockchain infrastructure robust and scalable.
- Designing and writing well-structured APIs in Node.js to connect to Blockchain infrastructure.
- Develop and manage various applications to integrate Blockchain infrastructure into the main product.
- Staying up to date with new developments and news in integrated chains, like forks, main net launches, migration.
- Documenting architecture and guidelines.
- Always being on the lookout to enhance technology, by finding and making new tools, utilities, and libraries.
- Cross-team contribution whenever required.
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem solving, and love latest technology, there are very few better places
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
We are hiring for Package Consultant - SAP IS Oil& Gas.
SAP IS Oil TD/TSW/Excise Duty consultant IS OIL Consultant with MM knowledge. Functional consultant to design and implement Truck/Logistics solution and setting up new legal entities as part of customer growth strategy in new countries. Good communication and stakeholder management skills
Senior HR Executive
Codersbrain Technology Pvt Ltd
- Working with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests Proficiency with Git Appreciation for clean and well-documented code
- Understanding of microservices and distributed systems
Good to haves:
Experience working with AWS infrastructure Docker or Kubernetes Message queues such as Kafka CI/ CD tools such as Jenkins
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design , development and deployment)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- BE/Btech degree in Computer Science or relevant field
life cycle activities like HR Benefits
administration, Rewards and
Workforce administration, , case
management, helpdesk, etc.
System data entry experience
(Oracle HCM, Taleo,
Experience of maintaining data in
excel, Pivot, V Look up
Good working knowledge of MS
Handle complex problems raised by
client and provide solution
Handle the client communication
and client Reporting
Excellent job organization and time
Attention to details and very good
Good communication skills
Interaction with Client daily via
phone, chat and email, work on
resolving HR related issues,
cooperate with other delivery team
Mandatory Skills required:
1. Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements for QlikView
2. Perform detailed analysis of source systems and source system data and model that data in
3. Design, develop, and test QlikView scripts to import data from source systems, data feeds, flat files
to create Qlik marts
4. Proficiency with QlikView Scripting, use of complex QlikView functions,
advanced QlikView Expressions, experience with complex data models and optimization of data
model for query performance to create Qlik Marts
5. Architecture optimization ( includes hardware sizing , security setup , performance tuning )
6. Development of Qlikview/ QlikSense
- Architecting, Developing, testing, and deploying robust products that are fast, scalable, and highly responsive
- Designing client-side and server-side architecture
- Building the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Developing and managing well-functioning databases and applications
- Designing and maintaining large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Establishing, refining and integrating development environment tools and software as needed
- Identifying production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment
- Deploying applications on the AWS cloud with the ability to quickly debug hosting-related issues.
- Writing effective APIs
- Testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading software
- Creating security and data protection settings
- Building features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Writing technical documentation
- Working with data scientists and analysts to improve software
What you need to have:
- BE/ ME/ BCA/ MCA- Any Computer/ IT Degree
- Expertise in Mongo DB, Express js, React js, Node js, HTML5, CSS3, LESS/ SASS, Bootstrap.
- 3-4 years of experience in server management, Microservice, and AWS knowledge is not mandatory but will be preferable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
- Be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Also familiar with Agile methodologies
- The main roles and responsibilities would be:
- Deliver high quality mobile apps on Android platforms.
- Create best practice, drive initiatives to build reusable frameworks, components and solutions.
- Engage with the team to create a knowledge centre on Android.
- Minimum experience of 1 years needed. Ideally more than 2 years.
- Maps based apps.
- Payment gateway integration: (PayPal, Stripe, Paytm etc).
- Integration of webservices
- Marketplace apps
- Live Streaming
- Offline application development.
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java
- Android SDK
- JSON/REST API
- Social Media APIs
- UML/Design Pattern
- Knowledge of Retrofit,Volley,Dagger2,Realm,RxJava,Espresso
- Knowledge of android architecture component(LiveData etc).
- Working Experience on MMVM and MVP architecture
- Experience in SQL and NOSQL databases.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Work closely with the leadership team to define roadmap and development plans
- Help define and implement standards and promote best practices for the Android development team
- Tackle daily challenges with your creative problem solving recommendations
- Mentor and contribute knowledge to the rest of the team and the organization
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Strong professional experience in programming primarily around C#, SQL Server.
- Focus on MVC, Jquery.
- Strong experience in Design Patterns, Multithreading, OOPS concept.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Strong database programming skills.
- Should have strong HTML, CSS & UI Development knowledge.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Candidates having experience with Angular 7/8 & Xamarin will be preferred (not mandatory).