Smart Contracts Jobs in Pune
Our client uses protected methodologies to invert valuation of novel cryptographic assets during private DLT secured, varied contractual based, real-world exchange. It offers access to over 30 unique digital tools and solutions. With both Business-to-Business (B2B), and Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) models active, the company is a Blockchain, Software, Platform and Security as-a-service solution (B/S/P/SaaS).
The company has clients from all over the world and is boosting the independent economy by empowering members with private digital ownership of IP. Headquartered in the UK, the company has its offices in Hong Kong, USA, Thailand and India.
What you will do:
- Working with various departments to coordinate and develop digital CRM solutions including bespoke in-house software
- Writing clean, manageable code and maintaining proper documentation
- Writing smart contract integration in JS using web3 like libraries
What you need to have:
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with Solidity and Ethereum like Blockchains
- Experience in deploying smart contracts
- Experience in MEAN stack
- Understanding of blockchain concepts
- Experience with distributed storage is plus
- Ability to work within the team and independently
- Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills
Role: Web3 Developer
Experience: 3+ Years
CTC: 15 LPA
- Strong software development background (5+ years of experience)
- Developer Experience and Developer Relations experience
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Experience with web3
- Strong API and SDK design experience
- Familiarity with Solidity or Cadance
We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by our Australian teams. This job is part of our expansion in India.
We have a number of openings in our technical team focusing on mobile and web development to be part of our technology leadership team. As a part of this expansion we are looking for a Blockchain developer to join our award winning digital team.
As a part of this role, you will be responsible for,
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Build the front-end and back-end applications through appealing design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Be responsible for end to end development and support cycle
- Follow the best software development practices
- Provide client-facing presentations and support as needed.
To be successful in this role, you must have,
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of blockchain fundamentals or DLT (Distributed Ledger Platform) technology
- Working knowledge of Solidity, Ganache and other related technologies and platforms
- Familiarity with goods supply-chain would be an advantage
- Some experience in mobile app development
- Experience in developing web application
- Proven experience in Blockchain
- Extensive experience as Full stack developer
- Development experience in any cloud space
- Looking for someone that has launched his/her own blockchain or distributed ledger technology project
- Ability to work independently as well in a team
- Good communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience working with latest design patterns
- Passion for clean design and library/modular grade coding
- Ability to work in agile methodologies in a distributed team environment.
- Mid to senior level talents - 3 to 8 years of experience
It would be nice if you have any extra skills such as,
- Knowledge on other scripting languages
What you will get as a reward
- Above market level salary
- Opportunity for continuous growth
- Flexibility to work from home
- Working with highly skilled team who prides in excellence of their solution
- Greenfield setup to match your career path.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and solutions
If you’re passionate about web platforms and translating code into user-friendly products, we would like to meet you. Send us following to start the conversation
- Your LinkedIn Profile link
- Your GitHub link
- Any Stackoverflow contribution is a plus
- Projects you have developed so far, along with links and reference
- Remote or Pune, India
Blockchain Developer Job Description:
We are looking for a Blockchain Developer responsible for design and build solutions using Blockchain Technology. Write high-quality code to fulfill product requirements. Engage in all areas of the build, release, and operations. Design and build Blockchain framework, accelerators, and assets. Document development artifacts and best practices.
Must have skills and qualifications
You must have experience of 3-4 years and above developing and leading software products.
Professional, precise communication skills in English
Good Understanding of Bitcoin or any other Cryptocurrency technologies.
Experience with building Distributed Blockchain-based applications using either Bitcoin, Ethereum, NFT, Binance Smart Chain.
Experience on Smart contract and Solidity, development tools for Ethereum (testrpc,
Truffle, Geth, Web3, etc.)
Experience in consensus algorithms and developing blockchain.
Technical Hands-on experience in frameworks like Node.js.
Familiarity with P2P networks
Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
Proficiency of AWS and any Linux flavour
Understanding of a Nosql database like MongoDB
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application using a
caching solution (Redis) / queuing solution (Rabbit MQ).
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Cloud Environments like AWS, Azure, etc
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Candidates having an inclination for data analytics will be given preference
Good to have skills and qualifications. Basic Understanding accessibility and security compliance like JWT token, OAuth.
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Blockchain evaluation, smart contract development, implementation supporting the digital strategy group initiatives.
- Must have hands-on experience using Solidity.
- Experience in setting up Blockchain nodes and networks.
- Design and develop the architecture of Blockchain Solutions from a systemic standpoint.
- Responsible for creating technical solution architecture for a given business problem.
- Responsible for quality of the application and implements necessary checks and balances via peer review, code scans, automated tests.
- Set the standards for design and development.
- Oversees, maintains,s and supports existing software applications.
- Provide subject matter expertise in reviewing, analyzing, and resolving complex issues.
- Prepare user and systems documentation as needed.
- Design & implement Blockchain solutions which may run on Blockchain platforms and composed of multiple software packages based on Solution Architect.
- Lead a team of Blockchain juniors/trainees.
- Work with product managers and other product teams.
- Well versed in using GitHub.
- Should be flexible to explore different blockchains be it Ethereum, Ripple, Tron, AVA, Multichain, etc