3+ Smart Contracts Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Smart Contracts Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 3+ Smart Contracts Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Smart Contracts Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Job Position - BlockChain Developer
Experience - 4+ Years
Job Location - Bangalore
• Search, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies.
• Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
• Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
• Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
• Document new solutions as well as maintain the existing ones.
• Total 4+ Years of experience in Backend Development and minimum 1+ years of experience in Ethereum, Blockchain
• Knowledge of any one of the programming languages: NodeJS, Java, GoLang, C, C++, PHP
• Basic understanding of blockchain technology: Bitcoin, Smart Contracts, Solidity, Cryptography
• Knowledge of private blockchains such as Hyper Ledger, and Corda is a plus
• Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, and knowledge of front-end technologies such as Angular/ React/ Vue is a plus.
• Knowledge in databases and database modeling: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
• Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Experience using Git for version control
At Olegacy, we build applications connecting people to Web3. Our office is in Bengaluru and Dubai. We are expanding to our Dubai office and would love to invite all individuals who are passionate about the blockchain space to apply. We are currently seeking a Blockchain Engineer to help develop and build a decentralized finance application. The ideal candidate is a self-inspired individual who is passionate about blockchain technologies and disrupting current potential financial norm.
- Work with the team to achieve product update milestones within the set time frames
- Design, develop, program, test, debug and maintain smart contracts code for a decentralized application
- Apply the latest cryptography techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks
- Evaluate scalability, security, performance and gas optimization of the decentralized application
- Collaborate with the team on API design
- Collaborate with the team on planning and implementing frictionless user experiences
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science
- Strong proficiency in Cryptography
- Strong proficiency in smart contracts written in Solidity
- Experience with blockchain technology
- Bonus: Understanding of the intricacies of iOS and Android
- Bonus: Experience developing NFTs on Ethereum
- Team Player
- Strong English language communication skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced start-up culture
- Growth mindset
- You should ideally have a good Experience and a strong understanding of a few of the lockchain platforms like Hyperledger, Ethereum, Hash Graph, IBM Blockchain, MultiChain, Stellar, etc.
- You will be working in small multi-disciplinary teams of design thinking, industry expert, pair programming and customer involvement to develop first project code in short sprints and iterative cycles.
- You will develop Blockchain chain code and agile development processes to build software which explores a customer first project. The quality needs to be good enough to be presented to board level demonstration.
What we offer -
- Progressive and flexible work hours that matches your personality and lifestyle.
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from all over the country that speak on average 3 languages.
- The ability for you to make an impact in the emerging fields of Blockchain, cryptocurrency, and decentralized technologies.
We're a contrarian and progressive culture of independent thinkers and systematic executors that are driven to build cool things that matter.
If this aligns with you, time to hop on!