Smart Contracts Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
NetObjex, The platform for NFT MarketPlace and Web3 Wallet. NetObjex Next Generation NFT Marketplace Platform provides enterprises to create their marketplace and host events in the metaverse. NFT marketplaces are platforms where NFTs can be stored, displayed, traded, and in some cases minted (created). Web3 wallets are essentially digital wallets. As such, they have the ability to store digital assets. This includes everything from fungible to non-fungible (NFTs) tokens. A Web3 wallet also opens the door to the crypto realm, allowing you to interact with dApps on various blockchains. In turn, wallets help you access an extensive ecosystem of dApps.
- Search, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies.
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
- Document new solutions as well as maintain the existing ones.
- Total 7 Years of experience required. 5 years of experience in Backend Development and minimum 5 years of experience in Ethereum, Blockchain
- Knowledge of any one of the programming languages: NodeJS, Java, GoLang, C, C++, PHP
- Basic understanding of blockchain technology: Bitcoin, Smart Contracts, Solidity, Cryptography
- Knowledge of private blockchains such as Hyper Ledger, and Corda is a plus
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, and knowledge of front-end technologies such as Angular/ React/ Vue is a plus.
- Knowledge in databases and database modeling: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience using Git for version control
We are looking for a highly capable blockchain developer to design, implement, and distribute a secure blockchain-based network. You will be analyzing our blockchain needs, designing customized blockchain technologies, and launching and maintaining our blockchain network.
- Strong understanding of crypto-economic systems and Defi protocols.
- Develop and review Solidity smart contracts.
- Participate in technical specification design, technical roadmap, and implementation of the Sense Protocol.
- Create deployment scripts to enable tests, protocol configuration presets, and production deployments.
- Work with auditors to ensure the quality and safety of the protocol.
- Help shape the direction of systems design by defining high-level architecture, principles, and standards within DeFi.
- Design processes for managing the security of the core Protocol and related applications.
- Perform and assist engineers through code reviews, acceptance testing, bug fixing, and general support.
- Collaborate closely with product, engineering, and design teams to build blockchain features.
- Experience with Solidity, web3.js, ethers.js with a strong understanding of the EVM.
- Experience with a development suite, such as Hardhat, Dapp, Brownie, or Truffle.
- Experience with contract libraries, such as Dappsys and OpenZeppelin.
- A deep understanding of blockchain fundamentals, common vulnerabilities, and the EVM.
- Know when to create abstractions vs. one-off methods.
- A desire to keep up with emerging trends in the Ethereum and Multi-chain technology space.
- Comfortable bridging the strategic objectives of the organization with internal engineering practices.
Exp : 10 - 15 Years
Location : Bangalore
Blockchain architect is responsible for working with the R&D teams and helps to infuse blockchain in building and designing solutions that leverage cross-asset frameworks and concepts. More so, you will also work on the new innovations and create performance standards for judging any new solutions.
At Olegacy, we build applications connecting people to Web3. Our office is in Bengaluru and Dubai. We are expanding to our Dubai office and would love to invite all individuals who are passionate about the blockchain space to apply. We are currently seeking a Blockchain Engineer to help develop and build a decentralized finance application. The ideal candidate is a self-inspired individual who is passionate about blockchain technologies and disrupting current potential financial norm.
- Work with the team to achieve product update milestones within the set time frames
- Design, develop, program, test, debug and maintain smart contracts code for a decentralized application
- Apply the latest cryptography techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks
- Evaluate scalability, security, performance and gas optimization of the decentralized application
- Collaborate with the team on API design
- Collaborate with the team on planning and implementing frictionless user experiences
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science
- Strong proficiency in Cryptography
- Strong proficiency in smart contracts written in Solidity
- Experience with blockchain technology
- Bonus: Understanding of the intricacies of iOS and Android
- Bonus: Experience developing NFTs on Ethereum
- Team Player
- Strong English language communication skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced start-up culture
- Growth mindset
- You should ideally have a good Experience and a strong understanding of a few of the lockchain platforms like Hyperledger, Ethereum, Hash Graph, IBM Blockchain, MultiChain, Stellar, etc.
- You will be working in small multi-disciplinary teams of design thinking, industry expert, pair programming and customer involvement to develop first project code in short sprints and iterative cycles.
- You will develop Blockchain chain code and agile development processes to build software which explores a customer first project. The quality needs to be good enough to be presented to board level demonstration.
What we offer -
- Progressive and flexible work hours that matches your personality and lifestyle.
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from all over the country that speak on average 3 languages.
- The ability for you to make an impact in the emerging fields of Blockchain, cryptocurrency, and decentralized technologies.
We're a contrarian and progressive culture of independent thinkers and systematic executors that are driven to build cool things that matter.
If this aligns with you, time to hop on!