SAS Jobs in Pune
consulting & implementation services in the area of Oil & Gas, Mining and Manufacturing Industry
- Data Engineer
Required skill set: AWS GLUE, AWS LAMBDA, AWS SNS/SQS, AWS ATHENA, SPARK, SNOWFLAKE, PYTHON
- Experience in AWS Glue
- Experience in Apache Parquet
- Proficient in AWS S3 and data lake
- Knowledge of Snowflake
- Understanding of file-based ingestion best practices.
- Scripting language - Python & pyspark
- Create and manage cloud resources in AWS
- Data ingestion from different data sources which exposes data using different technologies, such as: RDBMS, REST HTTP API, flat files, Streams, and Time series data based on various proprietary systems. Implement data ingestion and processing with the help of Big Data technologies
- Data processing/transformation using various technologies such as Spark and Cloud Services. You will need to understand your part of business logic and implement it using the language supported by the base data platform
- Develop automated data quality check to make sure right data enters the platform and verifying the results of the calculations
- Develop an infrastructure to collect, transform, combine and publish/distribute customer data.
- Define process improvement opportunities to optimize data collection, insights and displays.
- Ensure data and results are accessible, scalable, efficient, accurate, complete and flexible
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns from complex data sets
- Construct a framework utilizing data visualization tools and techniques to present consolidated analytical and actionable results to relevant stakeholders.
- Key participant in regular Scrum ceremonies with the agile teams
- Proficient at developing queries, writing reports and presenting findings
- Mentor junior members and bring best industry practices
- 5-7+ years’ experience as data engineer in consumer finance or equivalent industry (consumer loans, collections, servicing, optional product, and insurance sales)
- Strong background in math, statistics, computer science, data science or related discipline
- Advanced knowledge one of language: Java, Scala, Python, C#
- Production experience with: HDFS, YARN, Hive, Spark, Kafka, Oozie / Airflow, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker / Kubernetes, Snowflake
- Proficient with
- Data mining/programming tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, R, Python)
- Database technologies (e.g. PostgreSQL, Redshift, Snowflake. and Greenplum)
- Data visualization (e.g. Tableau, Looker, MicroStrategy)
- Comfortable learning about and deploying new technologies and tools.
- Organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and meet established deadlines.
- Good written and oral communication skills and ability to present results to non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of business intelligence and analytical tools, technologies and techniques.
Familiarity and experience in the following is a plus:
- AWS certification
- Spark Streaming
- Kafka Streaming / Kafka Connect
- ELK Stack
- Cassandra / MongoDB
- CI/CD: Jenkins, GitLab, Jira, Confluence other related tools
- 2 to 6 years of experience in imparting technical training/ mentoring
- Must have very strong concepts of Data Analytics
- Must have hands-on and training experience on Python, Advanced Python, R programming, SAS and machine learning
- Must have good knowledge of SQL and Advanced SQL
- Should have basic knowledge of Statistics
- Should be good in Operating systems GNU/Linux, Network fundamentals,
- Must have knowledge on MS office (Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint)
- Self-Motivated and passionate about technology
- Excellent analytical and logical skills and team player
- Must have exceptional Communication Skills/ Presentation Skills
- Good Aptitude skills is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn any new technology and impart the same to other employees
- Ability to resolve all technical queries of students
- Conduct training sessions and drive the placement driven quality in the training
- Must be able to work independently without the supervision of a senior person
- Participate in reviews/ meetings
- UG: Any Graduate in IT/Computer Science, B.Tech/B.E. – IT/ Computers
- PG: MCA/MS/MSC – Computer Science
- Any Graduate/ Post graduate, provided they are certified in similar courses
EduBridge is an Equal Opportunity employer and we believe in building a meritorious culture where everyone is recognized for their skills and contribution.
Launched in 2009 EduBridge Learning is a workforce development and skilling organization with 50+ training academies in 18 States pan India. The organization has been providing skilled manpower to corporates for over 10 years and is a leader in its space. We have trained over a lakh semi urban & economically underprivileged youth on relevant life skills and industry-specific skills and provided placements in over 500 companies. Our latest product E-ON is committed to complementing our training delivery with an Online training platform, enabling the students to learn anywhere and anytime.
To know more about EduBridge please visit: http://www.edubridgeindia.com/