5+ Salesforce Lightning Jobs in Mumbai | Salesforce Lightning Job openings in Mumbai
Apply to 5+ Salesforce Lightning Jobs in Mumbai on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Salesforce Lightning Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
I am Hiring a Salesforce developer for Reputed Organization
SFDC Developer and Tableau CRM Resource: Experience 4-6 years
Notice Period :- Immediate -30days
Location :- Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Ability to work as a member of a team assigned to design and implement solutions.
• Data analysis - skills to conduct analysis and deliver recommendations to the team and customer.
• Dashboard and Dataset development - develop dashboards and datasets that meet and exceed customer requirements.
• Presentation skills - demonstrated ability to simplify complex situations and ideas and distil them into compelling and effective written and oral presentations.
• Learn quickly - the ability to understand and rapidly comprehend new areas, functional and technical, and apply detailed and critical thinking to customer solutions.
• Experience in vendor and/or project management
• Strong problem solving capabilities to participate in complex strategic initiatives
• Hands-on experience working with Tableau CRM,Force.com using Apex, triggers, Visualforce and LWC.
• Experience in documenting data flows and mapping
• Experience of preparing / transforming the data using custom SQL
• Ability to understand the best way of visualizing complex datasets
• Previous experience using Einstein Discovery is a plus.
• Must have strong communication and collaboration skills
> Strong knowledge of the Lightning framework
> Experience working with Sales or Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud
> Experience in REST & SOAP APIs, knowledge of Governor limits involved during Integration
> Working knowledge on continuous integration, working with repositories (e.g. Git)
> Should have the experience to design the data flow and work with any ETL or data loader
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement Salesforce integration architectures for data and process integration with other non-SF systems
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects to understand the integration requirements and involve in development
- Provide technical leadership, setting best practices (e.g., integration and application development, deployment, testing, iterative refinement)
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Understand key SFDC architecture concepts and influence design for requirements.
- Support in translations of Functional requirements into detailed technical requirements
- Design and prepare the integrations process flows
- Prepare the technical design for the salesforce application considering all the functional, technical, and integration needs of the application
- Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd part APIs
- Responsible for driving operational excellence by implementing strategies for continuous delivery of Salesforce and any dependent software on the cloud
- Ensure the on-time delivery of enhancements or modifications to ongoing production systems
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects to understand the implementation requirements and deliver with quality
- Work with technical and business stakeholders to maintain and enhance applications in iterative release cycles
- Remain up to date on the newest Salesforce releases and manage the impact on the business.
- Create and deliver appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and process changes to the immediate team
- Work closely with other developers in the team, business analysts, QA analysts and project managers.
- Mentor junior developers, handle the team with the individual contributor’s role
- 10-12 years Salesforce experience, predominately with Salesforce Lighting. Must have experience in designing solutions.
- Experience coding with Apex, Java Script, Visual Force and Lightning Components, specifically LWC.
- Must have prior experience managing full life cycle SFDC implementations, while holding down the role of Salesforce Lead.
- Ability to Perform configuration, customization, integration, and support of Salesforce.com
- Understanding of the Salesforce.com data model
- Understanding the release management and software development life cycle
- Should be able to review code of development team members
- Strong communication skills to ask relevant questions in client/dev team meeting etc. & able to work around release related dependencies across projects
- Comfortable in client calls including executive sponsors and stakeholders
- Knowledge of Salesforce recommended best practices around design and development.
- Good to have experience in Release Management tools
- Designing and implementing integration architectures for data and process integration
- Experience with both Salesforce CRM and custom applications built on the Salesforce Platform
Need salesforce experience.
Apply for more details
Certification: PD1 Must
Must Skills: LWC, Aura, Apex, Sales / Service Cloud, communities.
Rate: $10/hr USD