I am Hiring a Salesforce developer for Reputed Organization
SFDC Developer and Tableau CRM Resource: Experience 4-6 years
Notice Period :- Immediate -30days
Location :- Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Ability to work as a member of a team assigned to design and implement solutions.
• Data analysis - skills to conduct analysis and deliver recommendations to the team and customer.
• Dashboard and Dataset development - develop dashboards and datasets that meet and exceed customer requirements.
• Presentation skills - demonstrated ability to simplify complex situations and ideas and distil them into compelling and effective written and oral presentations.
• Learn quickly - the ability to understand and rapidly comprehend new areas, functional and technical, and apply detailed and critical thinking to customer solutions.
• Experience in vendor and/or project management
• Strong problem solving capabilities to participate in complex strategic initiatives
• Hands-on experience working with Tableau CRM,Force.com using Apex, triggers, Visualforce and LWC.
• Experience in documenting data flows and mapping
• Experience of preparing / transforming the data using custom SQL
• Ability to understand the best way of visualizing complex datasets
• Previous experience using Einstein Discovery is a plus.
• Must have strong communication and collaboration skills
Design, document, build test and deploy new or updated functionality/fields etc from sandbox to salesforce instance
Design and deliver custom Visual Force and Apex Classes as required
Create Salesforce Enterprise Architecture that seeks to increase ROI
Serve as a Lead Developer (hands-on) in system design, development, documentation, and maintenance
Develop Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in given application.
Create and deliver technical and end-user training to internal administrators, power users, executive teams, sales teams, customer service representatives, and marketing teams.
Responsible for the design of the Salesforce.com object structure, the configuration of standard & custom objects, security models, fields, page layouts, workflow rules, reports, and dashboards.
Develop and enhance our Salesforce environment to support business operations and processes, integrate with various business systems
Participates in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including design, coding, code review, testing, bug tracking, change management, deployment, and support
Participates in project planning, scoping and estimating
Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management
Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters
Maintain user roles, security, profiles, and workflow rules wherever necessary.
Manage all change control for all EE Salesforce instance
Analyse un-used fields and recommend items to remove
Maintain the consistency of the workflow and confidentiality of the business for EE
Takes care of the removal of redundancy and duplicity of user accounts
Manages all executive functions, such as maintenance of user accounts, records, dashboards, and additional conventional tasks
Organizes the assessment, extension, and conclusion of new requests for development Position Description Energy Exemplar Page 3 of 3 For Official Use Only Uncontrolled when printed or downloaded
Provides training to fresh users in the organization to make them skilled for participating in Salesforce-related processes
Serves as the link connecting the application developers (or 3rd Party), business personnel and users
Remains responsible for creating and maintaining reports in Salesforce.com and extracting insights from data for advancing business revenue
Serve as primary system administrator for EE Salesforce.com environment with 100+ users
Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
Integrate 3rd party Salesforce applications
Job Title - Insights Researcher
Reports Into - Insights Manager
Location - Hybrid/ Bangalore
A Little Bit About Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security, and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade, and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit-sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Pitch and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model is available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit, and drinks
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As an Insights Researcher, you’ll be planning and carrying out player research to help guide our games.
Your Team Mates
Our team of publishers, producers and researchers source and onboard external mobile game developers who wish to make chart-topping success. We support these developers in their journey with our publishing knowledge and metrics to ensure we get the kind of games millions love.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
Plan and conduct market and user research activities for stakeholders across the company.
Manage relationships with key products stakeholders, creating a research roadmap to run alongside product development
Plan and suggest research to support product development, all the way through the product lifecycle, from idea to hard launch and beyond
Identify research opportunities that will impact player understanding, product design, and quality
Use a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies to answer the questions proposed by stakeholders
Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Digital Marketing to support broader analytics and insights work that drive business impact
Your Hard Skills
3+ years of relevant job experience working in areas of consumer research
Experience in the interactive entertainment industry (e.g., video/mobile gaming, video/entertainment platforms)
Excellent knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods
Excellent survey writing skills
Experience in data manipulation and statistical software (e.g., SPSS, R/Python or any other)
Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
Degree in psychology, HCI, social sciences, or a related field
Effective written, storytelling, verbal, and presentation skills;
Fluent in English
A passion for gaming
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colors, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore, and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines, and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
• Responsible for the development of solutions on force.com platform within the scope of business applications.
• To code via best practices including optimization, re-usability and scalability.
• To integrate other applications with the force.com platform.
• To work independently on technical requirements and guide developers.
Experience and expectations:
• 5+ years of overall experience that includes at least 4 years of experience as Salesforce
Developer in translating business requirements into working solutions using Salesforce.com
• Strong knowledge on flows
• Working experience with lightning framework. Both Aura and LWC.
• Integration experience is required.
• Expertise in Apex. Design patterns knowledge is good to have.
• Strong knowledge of Sales,Service and Experience clouds.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement Salesforce integration architectures for data and process integration with other non-SF systems
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects to understand the integration requirements and involve in development
- Provide technical leadership, setting best practices (e.g., integration and application development, deployment, testing, iterative refinement)
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Understand key SFDC architecture concepts and influence design for requirements.
- Support in translations of Functional requirements into detailed technical requirements
- Design and prepare the integrations process flows
- Prepare the technical design for the salesforce application considering all the functional, technical, and integration needs of the application
- Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd part APIs
- Responsible for driving operational excellence by implementing strategies for continuous delivery of Salesforce and any dependent software on the cloud
- Ensure the on-time delivery of enhancements or modifications to ongoing production systems
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects to understand the implementation requirements and deliver with quality
- Work with technical and business stakeholders to maintain and enhance applications in iterative release cycles
- Remain up to date on the newest Salesforce releases and manage the impact on the business.
- Create and deliver appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and process changes to the immediate team
- Work closely with other developers in the team, business analysts, QA analysts and project managers.
- Mentor junior developers, handle the team with the individual contributor’s role
- 10-12 years Salesforce experience, predominately with Salesforce Lighting. Must have experience in designing solutions.
- Experience coding with Apex, Java Script, Visual Force and Lightning Components, specifically LWC.
- Must have prior experience managing full life cycle SFDC implementations, while holding down the role of Salesforce Lead.
- Ability to Perform configuration, customization, integration, and support of Salesforce.com
- Understanding of the Salesforce.com data model
- Understanding the release management and software development life cycle
- Should be able to review code of development team members
- Strong communication skills to ask relevant questions in client/dev team meeting etc. & able to work around release related dependencies across projects
- Comfortable in client calls including executive sponsors and stakeholders
- Knowledge of Salesforce recommended best practices around design and development.
- Good to have experience in Release Management tools
- Designing and implementing integration architectures for data and process integration
- Experience with both Salesforce CRM and custom applications built on the Salesforce Platform
Deltacubes is hiring.Urgent requirement for Salesforce CPQ Type: Contract Experience: 5 to 7 years Location: Remote Requirements: Senior Technical Consultant Must have: Broad knowledge about Apex and Integrations (Best practices), CPQ knowledge ,Boomi knowledge
Need salesforce experience.
Apply for more details
We are looking for Salesforce Developer ( Remote working) for Noida based CMMI-3 Company.
Interested candidates can apply with below required details.
1. Total Experience.
2. Relevant Experience (Saleforce Development)
3. Current CTC.
4. Expected CTC.
5. Notice Period.
6. Current Location.
7. Reason for a job change.
8. Any offer ( if yes, please mention details)
Ksolves India Limited
* We're an IPO launched public-listed company on National Stock Exchange, India's largest Stock Exchange
* We have development centres in Noida (India), Indore (India) and sales offices in California (USA) and Mozambique (West Africa)
* We offer development services for high-end technologies such as Apache Cassandra, Apache Spark, Apache NiFi, Apache Kafka, Apache Hadoop, Salesforce, Data Lake, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, DevOps, Node.js, React.js, AngularJS, iOS, Android, Penetration Testing etc.
* We're a NASSCOM member company
* We're a Registered Salesforce Consulting Partner and an ISV Salesforce Partner as well
* Ksolves was conceived by Ratan Srivastava after a successful run as a blue-collared professional in several top IT companies and acing a top performing freelancer hustle. Eventually, his passion for entrepreneurship struck and he started Ksolves from the ground up. Along the way, he onboarded several of his trusted colleagues/friends from his past IT life who trusted him in his vision and joined in building up Ksolves to what it is today
2. Hands-on experience as a Salesforce developer, or similar roles with certifications.
3. Hands-on experience in Salesforce Lightning Web Component (LWC) and/or Aura components.
4. Extensive experience in developing & configuration SFDC Apex classes, Triggers, Visualforce
pages, workflows and Integration.
5. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
6. Self-Motivator to perform activities around design, evolve and deploy changes.
Good to Have:
1. Knowledge of XML, JSON and other data interchange formats.
2. Knowledge of Java , HTML5 , JQuery and other web technologies.
3. Strong development (coding), debugging, tuning skills.
4. Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
5. Experience in CRM/Telco domain
4. Exposure to Agile, CI/CD, and DevOps processes.
- Create product design on Salesforce.com platform using Classic Salesforce and Salesforce Lightning.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Lightning Framework.
- Build-in Salesforce plug-ins and connectors.
- Build/Enable complex customizations of the CRM application and Deployment in Salesforce ecosystem.
- Build the code according to the Technical Specifications, Detailed Design, Maintainability, and Coding and Efficiency standards.
- Must have Good Knowledge of Apex Triggers, Batch Classes and Schedulers.
- Must have Experience in Mentoring the People in Team.
- Integration using REST and SOAP.
- Experience in Salesforce Community cloud will be preferred.
- Experience in any Deployment Tool will be preferred.
Designation: Software Engineer
Experience: 1+ Years
Job Location: Noida Sector 2 (currently work from home)
- 1+ years of experience in Salesforce development.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative Programming and Administration (develop code, custom objects, Visual Force pages, Apex, reports, workflows and
- Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming language and Visual Force
- Develop software solutions using MS tools, Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs
- Perform unit testing and defect fixes
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Provide consulting support on processes and systems issues.
- Author and update all technical documents relative to design, delivery, operation readiness and/or custom application development team site.
- Assist Business Analysts in troubleshooting technical issues with standard or custom programs and reports.
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and internal IT team members to meet expected customer service levels.
- Track all outstanding work through either the production ticket system or the Project Server.
- Proven experience implementing solution using APEX, Visualforce, Lightning
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce Query Language (SQL/SOQL)
- Proficient in WebService Integration
- Experience with Heroku or Lightning Development (SFDC) preferred
- Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language, such as Java, C#, C++
SFDC, Salesforce Apex, Triggers, Work flow, Process builder, validation rules,
Preferred- BTech/ BE/ MCA/ BCA/ MSc IT/ BSc IT
Interested candidate may revert with the following details:
Reason for relocation:
Salesforce Developer Job Description:
The Salesforce Developer would need to have at least 2-8 years of experience. This candidate must be a motivated, innovative Senior Salesforce Developer who is prepared to make an immediate impact.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy Salesforce solutions.
- Collaborate with the pre-sales support and solutions architecture team on integrations and solution deployment.
- Communicate with project teams regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions.
- Continue to grow as a developer, staying well-informed about best practices and new functionality on the Force.com platform.
-Help in hiring and building a team of junior salesforce developers.
- Extensive experience working with Sales Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with Salesforce APIs, Apex Triggers and Classes, SOQL, Force.com Tool and Toolkits.
- Experience in working with Salesforce Workflow Rules and Approvals, Visual Flow, Process Builder, and Salesforce limitations.
- Experience with REST/SOAP APIs (XML, JSON).
- Familiar with Salesforce Sites.
- Familiar with ETL tools (i.e., Mulesoft’s Dataloader).
- Experience in using testing automation tools like Selenium.
- Experience with Agile development processes, continuous integration, deployments.
- Working knowledge of Jira or similar project management/issue tracking tools.
- Strong understanding of design principles, technically scalable data modeling, Force.com development best practices.
- Develop accurate estimates on level of effort for timely project execution.
- Review and assure quality in all code entering the codebase.
- Continually evaluate and refractor code base for increased extensibility.
- Proficiency in developing unit testing with assertions for core functionality.
- Comprehensive experience in debugging and troubleshooting in Salesforce.
- Self-starter who has the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Take responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery for their respective tracks.
- Customer-focused attitude.
- Detailed-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies.
- Team player with strong communication skills.