Salesforce Lightning Jobs in Indore
Job Description ::
5+ years of total development experience in Salesforce.
· Strong understanding of the core Salesforce platform ( Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud)
· 2+ years of Hands-on LWC must.
· 2+ years of Hands-on Integrations (REST, SOAP). Knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns.
· Hands-on experience in automation tools such as Workflows, Process Builder, Approval Processes, Data Migration, and Data Loader. Hands-on Flows are preferred.
· Works directly with clients to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, and develops and delivers key components of technology solutions. Should be able to understand requirements and prepare effort estimates and design.
· Should have managed clients and led a multi-member team on the last few projects.
· Open to travel abroad for short-term/long term assignments.
· Aware of best implementation practices on the Salesforce platform.
· Ability to conduct code reviews for junior team members and suggest improvisations in the code aligning to the best practices.
Strong problem-solving capabilities and able to independently think through a challenge.
Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
Every project can be different, and there may not be a “template” to work off of. Need someone who can be resourceful and has a “figure it out” attitude
2+ years of experience in Salesforce or other development
BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related years of experience and technical skills
Salesforce certifications preferred, e.g. Certified Salesforce Administrator, Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder, Platform Developer II
Experience in Salesforce CRM app development with strong expertise in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and / or Force.com at an enterprise level
Experience with SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, User Security Models, Page Layouts, Email Services, Dashboards, Tasks, and Events
Experience with Lightning Components, Design System, APEX Classes, Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, Approval Processes, Aura, and Flow
Verify and validate complete end-to-end testing with the business and client/carrier
Expert knowledge of Object-Oriented programming
Experience with database design concepts and use of SOQL, SOSL, and SQL
Experience with Salesforce API and Web Services (REST/SOAP/Bulk)
Experience with environment management, release management, code versioning, deployment methodologies, and CI/CD tools
Utilize strong written and oral communication skills to regularly update stakeholders on project status, e.g. project phase, issues/roadblocks, go-live dates, etc.
You are required to have skills in the following areas:
- Minimum 3+ Years of experience working as a Salesforce developer.
- Proven experience in developing Salesforce applications and interfaces:
- Salesforce and/or full-stack development
- Sales, Service Cloud and Force.com
- Salesforce Lightning experience is a must
- Proven and strong development experience in APEX, Visualforce, REST, SOAP/WSDL, SQL, and system interfaces
- Proven skills in deploying and configuring Apps from App Exchange
- Experience in web front-end technologies & Frameworks
- Conceptual understanding of Master Data Management (SAP), SAP Process Integrator / Informatica /
- Hands-on experience in querying salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer
- Certifications in Salesforce Admin, Salesforce Platform Developer, and Salesforce Platform Developer II
- Experience in marketing cloud (pardot, exact-target/journey builder..) and its integration
- Design, develop, test, and document innovative sales and marketing solutions
- Expert in advanced APEX, Visual force, HTML5, REST, and full-stack development
- Excellent understanding of complex interfaces in the corporate system landscape
- Autonomous review and clarification of business requirements prior to implementation, creation and
- documentation of technical design/entity-relationship including alignment with stakeholders
- Autonomous coordination of test activities with business and IT stakeholders
- Autonomous coordination and execution of deployment in line with change and release management
- process and in alignment with Veeva technical stakeholders (e.g.project and support teams)
- Good acumen of business functions with a developer mindset
- Provide technical leadership, training, and mentoring of newly build solutions to the business
- Good communication & problem-solving skills.
- Quick Learner with and ability to jump into an existing code base and understand the code quickly and make enhancements as business demands change.
- Experience working with Onsite Team.
at Emorphis Technologies
Good Communication and client engagement skills.
Experience in developing custom, responsive UI using Visual Force Pages, Visual
Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Salesforce
Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Changeset and Ant.
Expertise in using REST API's, SOAP Web services, SOQL, SOSL.
Experience in Process Automation, Security configuration, Data Model creation,
Reports and Dashboards creation, Communities and Force.com Sites, Single Sign On.
End-to-End functional awareness of Sales Cloud or Service Cloud.
Knowledge of Development/Coding standards and best Practices in VF/Apex and
Basic Knowledge of Lightning Framework and Lightning Design System are
Should be experienced in translating functional requirements and business rules into
Get to the heart of customer issues, diagnose problem areas.,
Design innovative solutions and facilitate deployment resulting in client delight.,
Should have ability to manage projects independently
Salesforce Certifications (Any One) (Will be preferred):
Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification.