QA Automation Testing Jobs in Jaipur
POSITION: Quality Assurance Automation Analyst
The Quality Assurance Automation Analyst works with the QA staff to perform Quality Assurance Automation planning, application testing and developing scripts using established automated testing tools before and after production implementation. Focus on creating test scripts, and frameworks and executing functional, regression and end-to-end automated scripts for products' front-end and back-end applications. This role is responsible for executing the automated regression tests before release and on demand. The candidate should be willing to step into a Manual QA role and perform Manual Testing on a need basis.
- Accountable for the Quality Automation planning and testing of the application for the assigned projects.
- Performs timely reporting of planning and testing efforts.
- Develop and maintain automated scripts for all product testing using Selenium WebDriver with Java implementation.
- Develop manual and automated test cases/scripts.
- Able to shift between Automation and Manual Testing tasks on a need basis.
- With support from QA staff and the configuration team, writes and executes test cases for the projects assigned.
- Achieves and maintains excellent content knowledge of assigned products.
- Perform daily; weekly, monthly and on-demand execution automated regression tests.
- Identify and document issues found in modules and products during automated regression to assist with easy recreation.
- Communicate daily and weekly progress.
- Collaborates with management to continuously provide input to improve the QA process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in software testing with 2-3 years of experience in developing automation scripts using Selenium Web Driver.
• Saas industry experience is preferred
• Experience in developing Automation Frameworks from scratch.
• Strong in Java programming (Core JAVA)
• Experience using Selenium Grid is preferred.
• Good knowledge of Web Services.
• Experience in QA Methodologies - Agile preferred
• Experience in analysing requirements & create Test scenarios.
• Knowledge of Defect Management Process & Defect lifecycle.
• Working knowledge of Test Management Tool.
• Working knowledge of database (e.g. MySQL).
- Selenium Page object and factory
- Basic Java & Object oriented principles
- Reporting frameworks (Extent or other)
- Browser and UI basics. HTML/JS/ Debugging using Browser tool
- Preferred: PostMan for API testing
- Preferred: BrowserStack or other device farm
- Preferred: Zalenium
- Preferred: Good understanding of Java8+.
Manual Tester Requirements:
- Prepare test plans
- Prepare test cases
- Identify test scenarios beyond the given requirements
- Document the test execution results
- Good understanding of Testing frameworks and methodologies.
at Matellio India Private Limited
● Should have strong experience in Automation testing, developing and executing test cases.
● Should have strong experience in Selenium with Java & Cucumber framework.
● Should have a good amount of experience working with Mobile Application testing using Appium
● Experienced with few of the Automation Testing tools : Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, SOAP UI/Rest API, Appium.
● Good knowledge of software testing life cycle :Test planning, Test design and execution, Defect Management, Test Reporting.
● Hands-on experience on Functional, Regression, System and UAT Testing.
● Good exposure with both Web and Mobile Automation Testing.
● Excellent defect finding, debugging, root cause analysis capabilities.
at Matellio India Private Limited
- Communicate with customers, manage stakeholder expectations and ability to operate under pressure and meet project deadline
- Planning, deploying and managing the testing
- Deploying and managing resources for testing
- Keep track for QA and client releases
- Create, manage and make reports of testing related data
- Building up and leading the Testing Team to the success of project
- Lead and mentor QA team members
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures
- Should have strong experience in Automation testing, developing and executing test cases.
- Should have strong experience in Selenium with Java
- Should have a good amount of experience working with Web Application and Mobile Application testing
- Hands-on experience on Functional, Regression, System and UAT Testing.
- Experienced with few of the Automation Testing tools : Selenium, Java, TestNG, SOAP UI/Rest API and Appium.
- Exposure to Agile Scrum, Jira or Confluence.
- Should be familiar with the Linux environment.
- Should have good written and verbal Communication Skills
As a Automation Tester, one should designs automated tests to check the functionality of web and
mobile applications, writes scripts, installs testing protocols, and provides effective test automation
solutions. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base.
You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
1. 4+ years of Automation testing experience
2. Demonstrated ability to perform and manage test execution activities.
3. Possess strong analytical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent verbal and written
4. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the team and all stakeholders.
5. Strong knowledge of agile process and Kanban framework.
6. Experience on API Automation using RestAssured library
7. Strong Automation experience (Selenium with Java) as well as BDD(Cucumber)
8. DevOps experience will be preferred (Docker, Kubernetes, Bitbucket)
9. Experience in cloud preferrable -AWS( or Azure/GCP Cloud)
Good To Have
• Good command of English
• Work leading a team of testers(manual/ automation)
What We Offer
• National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
• Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
• Modern & lively working environment
• Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
• International assignment
• Relocation opportunities
at Memorres Digital Pvt Ltd
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- The exciting part of joining our organization is here for you. Once you complete a career span of 1year and above in our company based on your performance, you will get an opportunity to work in our onshore office in "Australia".
We are looking for Test Engineers to work on quality assurance of software applications using the Open API ecosystem for reputed Financial and Insurance companies. This candidate should be experienced in executing manual and automated testing tools and processes.
- Review requirements, specifications and design documents to provide business & customer experience feedback
- Create and maintain well-structured test plans, test cases and defects using tools like JIRA and QC
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using opensource tools like PostMan and Rest-Assured
- Test native and responsive mobile applications
- Experience of 2 - 5 years in Functional and Automation testing
- Experience in working with automation tools like Selenium, TestNG, Automation tools - BDD (Cucumber)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and QA methodologies
- Experience in testing of mobile native and responsive design apps
- Hands on experience on automated testing tools alike TestArchitect, MockIt and Rest-Assured
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience with performance and/or security testing will be an added advantage
Seeking Automation Test Lead for a very old client, please share updated resume if interested.
CTC: Best for the right candidate
Location: Noida ,Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mysore, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Pune, Chennai, Jaipur.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible to write and execute exploratory and automated tests that prove the functional and non-functional requirements of the system.
• Should be able to work as individual contribute in development & testing capacity
• Must be able to guide the junior team members
• Must be client facing.
• Different types of Framework Development, Testing Life Cycle Expertise, Bug life cycle tracking, CI/CD Experience.
• Automation hands experience in at least 2 or 3 popular tools, Hands on experience in Windows Automation and Web applications Automation
• Working experience in RPA tools like UI Path
• Hands on experience in Test Management tools,
• Desirable to have Mobile Application Testing.
• Desirable to have exposure working on BDD, TDD concepts, Page object model concepts, Web debugging tools, general programming lanuguages like C++, Java, VB, VB.net , SQL Developer, IDE etc.
• Working exposure to Performance tools like JMeter, Apploader etc is a Plus
• Preferred - ISTQB, Selenium, UFT Certified Professional, Agile methodology
Please refer for Other Openings:
- Automation Test Lead – Mid Size
- Pega Developers, BA & Lead System Architects - MNC
- JAVA Developers - MNC
WEN | Creating Opportunities
Mobile: nine nine five eight four- three eight eight five eight
- 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience in automation testing
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in Functional and UI testing (mobile, tablet and desktop).
- Experience in developing, documenting and coordinating the deployment of manual and automated tests for complex systems.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience in using Python, Selenium and SQL
- Strong project management skills, preferably with software testing or operations.
- Strong focus on customer experience, curiosity about how things fit together and a passion for driving improvements to raise the overall quality level of our software and operations environments.
- Creativity and initiative to improve the customer experience and advertising operations processes.
- Excel in communicating with technical and business leaders in advertising sales, campaign management, design, operations, developers, and technical leaders, even if they are remote.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment where every change affects the experience of millions of customers.
- Experience working with global teams.