QA Automation Testing Jobs in Coimbatore
at Lister Technologies
· Good knowledge and experience in unit testing tools such as Jasmine, Jest, Mocha/Chai or equivalent framework
· Hands on experience in Cypress
· Decent experience in testing web applications built on technologies like Node.js / React.js
· Ability to learn quickly and to adapt to existing / new tools and technologies
· Work exposure with custom CI/CD Pipelines e.g.: Jenkins
· Experience with Version control systems like Git
· Experience with Bug tracking software like Jira
· Excellent written/verbal communication
· Ability to collaborate with different stakeholders including engineers, other QA, Product owners
· Build the test suite for the UI automation where web pages are generated using UI as a service
· The test suite is expected to be built on Cypress.io
· Develop and implement automated test scripts by enhancing the existing / new framework and architecture
· Develop reusable utilities and test scripts which can be shared across the platform
· Document defects effectively and collaborate with engineers and other stakeholders to have them resolved
· Participate in the Agile execution and take part in the required agile ceremonies
· Be an integral part of the development process, evangelising TDD and collaborating with software engineers across the development cycle.
at Top IT MNC
- OWASP Secure Code review,• Basic programing knowledge in any programming language and knowledge on secure development practices.
- OWASP TOP 10 vulnerabilities and their mitigations
- Hands on experience in Web Application Security Testing tools (SAST & DAST) and Penetration testing tools such as HP Fortify, Checkmarx, Acunetix, Nessus, Burp Suite, Metasploit., Qualys Guard, Kali Linux , etc.
- Understand/modify exploit code and find logical security flaws in applications
- Should have knowledge and experience on Network Security, Application Security, Internet Security, attack vectors.
- To carry out technical vulnerability assessments, identify potential vulnerabilities and provide recommended controls and support to mitigate them.