Tailor and Circus is a progressive and unisex underwear brand in the Indian apparel space, at the forefront of E-commerce and product innovation. We have created India's most comfortable and responsible piece of underwear, offering the highest quality and selling direct-to-consumer. As a brand, we are India's first inclusive and body-positive underwear company. This has been part of the company's DNA since the inception, all our models and influencers who represent the brand are real people having real bodies.
Tailor and Circus is looking to hire suitable candidates for the Product Manager role who will handle user-facing product experience (website) and is very data-driven. The role will be based either in Bangalore or Coimbatore.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be focused on building consumer-facing applications for the Tailor and Circus website.
- You will be responsible for conceptualizing and building user experience across the website and other customer touchpoints.
- Define and manage all critical user journeys and conversion funnels across website and other customer touchpoints.
- You will be responsible for launch and change management of features going live on apps/website.
- You will work closely with PMs responsible for all key business areas (Marketing, Design and Tech) to create a simple and delightful experience for our users.
- You will have a high degree of responsibility and ownership.
- You will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution, and growth of a product area.
- You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics and more.) to deliver high-quality products.
Apply If you:
- Minimum of 1-2 Years of Experience in Product & Marketing Management
- Can showcase your user-facing products experiences
- Have very high customer obsession
- Are a highly data-oriented person and have skills to analyze data using SQL
- Have an understanding of funnels, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes
- Have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building new product features and functionalities.
About Tailor and Circus
An Ideal candidate would
● Manage e-commerce website and supporting web applications.
● Develop and follow product roadmap.
● Participate in project & release planning.
● Analyze, monitor, test, document & configure applications.
● Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
● Take complete ownership of product streams, create roadmap and maintain backlogs
● Own the entire product life cycle for products from inception, strategic planning,
delivery to live launch, post-launch tracking and ongoing product management,
enhancement, and development
● Conceptualize new business initiatives by working with business stakeholders and
create business impact through effective planning, business analysis and operational
data metrics, and by driving execution with operations and technology team
● Collaborate with the engineering team and business owners to identify problem
statements, define the business goals and metrics
● Will work closely with different teams to create synergies leading to a high-quality
● Analyzing product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and
● Ensuring timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling and
● A Full Time Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering (IT/CS) is mandatory
● Masters in Business Administration or equivalent experience in a high growth tech
company or startup is a plus
● Experience in developing a website on Shopify is required.
● 2 to 5 years of product management, IT, e-commerce, operations or related experience
on a digital product/platform.
Purely from a D2C startup only
We stand apart while looking at things from an entirely different angle. Leadership at Molecular Connections is lucid, clear and humble. Fortunately, complacent bureaucracy and labyrinthine hierarchy do not excite us.
We can't wait to cherish your value and enrich your CV. We are launching a state-of-the-art publishing platform, keeping a keen eye on the growing demand of the publishing industry that is undergoing a sea of change.
At Molecular Connections we cherish the happening culture, look forward to intriguing ideas and give you an ocean of new skills to drench yourself in! We are excited to hand out opportunities that would help enhance personal and global growth. Groundedness, humbleness and straightforwardness in a person does not fail to entice us! So, come aboard with us to look at things from a different angle!
Act as product owner for the Molecular Connection’s Publishing Platform -
- You will support our business teams by providing them with continuously improving communication capabilities that help them reach their target groups with relevant features and content while providing a powerful and easy-to-use publishing experience.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the Molecular Connection’s Publishing platform management and development, tactical plans and operational excellence including changes, new requirements and business support
- Ensure that the Molecular Connection’s platform contributes to the business capabilities within the areas of Communication, Co-worker Experience, Concept Description, Culture and Learning while aligning it with the business processes and initiatives.
- Act as a trusted and knowledgeable business partner, weighing and judging all development requests and opportunities against your holistic view of user experience, road map, capacity, architecture, and simplicity.
- Conduct SEO analysis and improve search visibility and results through technical means while working with content creators.
- Create and implement structures for the best possible content optimisations, such as internal links, meta-tags, image optimisations etc.
- Ideate new targeting strategies by collaborating with internal stakeholders and thorough analysis.
- Be the top Agile and DevOps supporter and cheerleader! As PO, you lead, support, and strengthen your (offshore) expert product teams to deliver quality and value ceaselessly. You advocate for Agile & DevOps principles and ways of working for your teams and internal stakeholders.
- Participate in relevant SCRUM ceremonies and be available to the team as the main voice of business and user needs.
- Organise and perform training sessions for publishers.
- Align the product vision, delivery road map and prioritisation (epics, features, user stories) for the products with the stakeholders.
- Lead and work with the Shared Data and Technology organisation and through Inter Molcon Group to strengthen and contribute to a strong and relevant content experience for co-workers and the public.
- As PO, be solely accountable for all aspects of your products, including budget and financial frames.
- We look forward to a proven experience in product management as a product owner or search optimisation specialist.
- 10 years of leadership experience in best-practice digital product development and technical experience in Publishing platforms
- Exceptional knowledge of digital technology, digital infrastructure, IT services and digital steering frameworks
- Outstanding experience in setting a clear vision for your area, working in an Agile or DevOps set-up, proven analytical skills and experience in making decisions based on hard and soft data
- A sincere team player with strong communication and collaboration skills with keen business acumen, and a strategic mindset
- A person who would enjoy working in a high-paced environment encompassing many international stakeholders, taking key decisions as a true leader that will protect our users and result in an outstanding impact on Molecular Connection’s Publishing
So, what do you do as a project manager? You are responsible to manage key client project in direction, coordination, implementation, execute, control and completion of project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization. Oversee all aspects of projects, set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. They make sure the scope of the project is clear, reporting regularly on the progress of the project and that it is staying on the approved schedule.
The successful candidate will work directly in client location to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope. You will coordinate with other teams & departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Coordinate internal resources and Clients for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope and schedule using appropriate verification techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with Key clients.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed specifications and clarify requirements of each project.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage a full workload across multiple projects.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and ready to learn.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Developing and Tracking the project
- Time Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Problem Solving skills
- Management skills
- Process Improvement
- Outstanding Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
Aesthetic sense/taste in things matches with Nova - design details you like, products you like.
Love building products, explore new tech products constantly
Understand the human psyche well
Can think in terms of systems
First principles thinking
Extreme customer empathy - Deeply understand a user's point of view and their problems
Super awesome at communication - You can articulate your thoughts really well
Good at team work and have leadership abilities
Engineering and tech team empathy - Understand how products and systems are implemented, even at a very low level
Are super organized in whatever you do
Measure success metrics
Decide based on data metrics + intuition
Define the "what" to build for rest of the product team
Partnering with and lead cross-functional teams like Design, Engineering, Sales, Operations, etc. to set product priorities
Defining and socializing the roadmap of your product area through deep research and understanding of business goals
Bringing your solutions to market through ownership of the full product lifecycle: problem identification, solution design, spec, implementation, and validation
Managing competing priorities with consistency and transparency
A total of 4-7 years of relevant work experience with B2B SaaS, B2B2C platforms
Preferably have worked as a software engineer for at least 1-2 years professionally or have academic background in computer science
Must have worked in a product management role at a tech-first organization with reputable products, for at least 2-3 years
Have prior experience in understanding and solutioning with APIs
Have a proven track record leading with complex strategic initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal/policy and business issues. Prior experience in handling client-side projects would be a plus.
Should be comfortable with data, analytics and decision making based on data. Should be comfortable with using data analytics tools.
Result oriented- Ability to find solutions to difficult problems quickly and effectively
Data driven, analytical and fully understand the diverse ways in which our ecosystem of products can be further adopted by our customers
Process orientation - ability to perform within existing systems and processes, while constantly aiming for process improvement
Interpersonal skills and ability to influence
Team Effectiveness - Ability to work in a cross-functional, dynamic environment and support fellow team members in the achievement of their goals
Multi-tasking - Ability to manage multiple complex projects at various stages of product development simultaneously
Execution driven and bias for action mindset
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Product Manager, you will be building products that customers love. You will play a critical part in defining and building the perfect experience for millions, developing scalable, well-designed software that enhances people's lives globally.
What you will do:
- Gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, identifying, and filling product gaps and generating new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scoping and prioritizing activities based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with technical teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Bringing new product features to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs based on various insights from Data Analytics & other stakeholders.
- Evaluating promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Acting as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning associates, following up on work results.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What you need to have:
- BE / BTech
- Experience at a B2C ed-tech company, preferably in the overseas education segment
- Experience in a startup
- Tech development experience
- Has prior experience in building and growing a digital B2C product
- Uses an optimal mix of intuition and analysis. Familiarity with design of experiments is a plus
- Is an effective communicator
- Knows how to bring teams together to effect timely delivery
Business Technology Project Manager
As a Business-Technology Project Manager, we expect the candidate to bring in the Right liaison between Business and Technology as a part of technology solutions implementation. He/she will be responsible for:
As a Business-Technology Project Manager, we expect the candidate to bring in the Right liaison between Business and Technology as a part of technology solutions implementation.He/she will be responsible for:
1. Bring in the Business perspective E2E –right from approach definition, design delivery. Ensuring Framework based solutions, and developments that are secure, scalable, and robust
2. Determiningvalue driven tech solutions implementation approach based on the Business requirements
3. Providing the Right and successful delivery of tech solutions by,
a.Being the single point of contact for the project b. Asking the right questions from a tech perspective in terms of the approach, design and effort required(with focus on the re-use of FW or pre-defined templates)
c.Defining the right work &resource plan, milestones, and deliverables etc.
d.Collaborating with teams, managing workflow, and driving meetings between teams involved for, timely delivery
e.Track team’s progress, using key performance metrics to objectively identify teams’ positive movement.
f.Having prompt and proactive communication with the stakeholders to manage their expectations and keep them informed about progress and impediments.
g.Reviewingproject deliverables to ensure they meet requirements and quality standards.
h.Drivingprocess and tooling improvements to increase throughput and output quality.
i.Participating in setting best practices for project management principles for the Business System team.
j.Ensure adherence of coding standards and techniques for code optimization
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WHO IS
As an individual
1. Analytical in approach -Seeking the "What, Why, How, Where and Who" when finding the issues, troubling shooting, solving,and creating clarity. One who appreciates and is capable of consciously deciphering and projecting the implicit value of the process.
2. Diligent in pursuit -When faced with challenges such as tight deadlines, and incomplete tasks, the ability to stand up, persevere and commit to seeing things through.
3. Flexible in learning -Curious to learn the craft in demand and willing to unlearn what is not needed.
4. A balanced Thinker -with the Right mix of Innovation and Expertise
5. Problem Solver –Being able to identify the root cause of an issue rather than just the manifestation and think from a solutions perspective
6. Polished & Independent -Self-motivated, resourceful individual, strictly professional in all kinds of situations. Capable of representing and steering our Brand value on all sorts of platforms.
As a Project Manager
1. Team player –Rightly aligning with the team and mentoring them as needed for the right delivery. Ensure that everyone works together as a team.
2. Decision Maker–Able to take decisions and guide the team, most importantly in pressure situations
3. Taking ownership of –the team, Project, and its delivery, ensuring successful Customer Service
4.ProactiveNature –Be its customer communication, problem-solving, dealing with project deviations, blockers or showstopper issues, being proactive in identifying alternate options and having a parallel approach in the execution of projects isofkeyimportance
1. Degree in BE/ BTech from premium institutes with at least 7 to 8 years of IT industry experience, preferably in the financial services domain. P&C Insurance would be ideal.
2. Experience of working in the capacity of a project manager for a minimum of 2 to 3 technology solution implementations that are deadline-driven and ensured successful delivery in terms of scope, timelines, and costs.
3. Experience of working with/managing multiple teams and dependencies–what needs to happen in parallel and what needs to happen in sequence
4. Experience of working within an Agile scrum framework –defining sprints, scrum calls and milestones definition.
5. Experience of working on a minimum of 3 to 4 technology implementations E2E –right from discovery to delivery and maintenance in the capacity of a developer and
6. Expertise in application development through any of the programming languages and UI/Backend Frameworks, preferably in Angular, Node JS, and Python (Django/Flask).
7. Experience of working with source control tools
8. In case there is no specific expertise as a ‘Biz’ Tech Project Manager, the candidate should be willing to learn and understand the Business domain, which in the case of Manomay is Insurance
Manomay is a Global IT Consulting & InsurTech Firm with an exclusive focus on the Insurance industry. With business technology alignment as the key emphasis, we work with multiple insurance companies both on Consulting (Strategic/Management/Implementation/Measurement) and Technology (InsurTech Products and Custom Specific Solution Development). Our Customer Base is spread across USA and Caribbean Islands (Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Barbados, Bahamas, and Jamaica).
Whether it is Consulting or Software Development, our focus is to help Insurance Companies solve those “unsolved” problems, that are not yet comprehensively addressed in the current realm of the Company and the Market. These span across legacy technology, rip & replace challenges, indecisiveness about enterprise IT, changing customer expectations & positioning, changing market dynamics, people & process challenges, integrations & associations etc.
Our Technology Stack is of the latest order using a combination of the new-gen technologies AI, ML, RPA, Digitization & Analytics etc. developed offPython and its frameworks (primarily) + other web frameworks like Angular and Node JS etc.
Company is looking for a candidate who has a strong background to guide the Scrum Team on using agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and contributing to the advancement and improvement of agile practices within the organization.
Scrum Framework and agile frameworks like Kanban, JIRA/Confluence.
What you need to succeed in this role
- Managing project scope and timelines
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning and retrospective meeting
- Ensuring the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines
- Ensure each person is working on the right tasks to ensure timely and high-quality delivery
- Enabling collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team
- 3+ years of experience in Jira, Scrum management, product delivery and project management
- A scrum master certification (CSM) would be a strong plus
Benefits of joining us
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you've ever met
- Opportunity to make an impact, and leave your mark on this organization.
- Competitive compensation, with the ability to shape your own career trajectory
- Go Extra Mile with Learning and Development
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at this company.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Define the product road map.
Closely work with engineering to define implementable product requirements.
Closely work with business functions (Customer Business - app/analytics/new launches to enhance the product.
Responsible for product adoption and success.
Responsible for market research.
Responsible for competitive analysis.
Have Co-ownership for profit and loss of a business function.
B.E / B.Tech + MBA from a premier institute.
8+ years of product management experience.
Solid understanding of software development life cycle.
Strong analytical skills.
Knowledge of e-commerce space.
Knowledge of healthcare space.
Experience defining mobile applications
Proven track record of building a product which saw massive adoption.
Prior experience as a product manager in a startup is preferred.
Knowledge of healthcare space is optional.