PHP Jobs in Kochi (Cochin)
at McFadyen Digital
- Writing and maintaining the modules of Magento 2.X EE websites;
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision;
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround;
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use;
- Create reusable components, which can be configured for different projects;
- Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code before go live;
- Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities.
at Distributed Energy
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development and management of two of our customer facing websites. You should excel in working with scaling applications and frameworks.
The core skillset required is:
* Wordpress (inbuilt functions, theme and architecture level understanding)
* HTML5 / CSS3
* RESTful APIs
- Translating designs and functionality into code
- Maintaining dev and live versions of websites
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally with external and internal teams
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Mentorship and Support
* You will work directly with the Co-Founder of the business who will provide direct mentorship both around development as well as (if interested) help you cultivate business-side skills
1. Opportunity to join a very ambitious project starting in the Smart Automation field.
2. Initial team of two senior entrepreneurs already working in this area with strong skills in strategy, consulting, and business development.
3. Startup positioning, business plan, tactical and strategic activities plans minimizing funding needs already well defined.
4. More information will be communicated during the first interviews.
1. Demonstrated experience through all phases of the technology life cycle, including project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition, operating model, governance.
2. Masters' degree in Computer Science or related field.
3. Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
Optional: React.js , Node.js
5. Exceptional team management skills with excellent verbal and written communication.
6. Ability to delegate efficiently & decision making
7. Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future & Passionate for achieving goals.
Specific duties include:
1. Creating technology standards and practices and ensuring adherence
2. Leading the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
3. Closely working with senior CTO and Building and managing the technology team
4. Overseeing research and development as well as special projects
5. Making recommendations to senior management through presentations and advocacy
6. Managing data systems implementation and monitoring their effectiveness in meeting business goals
7. Supervising software testing, and information systems security and maintenance
8. Managing staff in functional areas such as LAN/WAN architecture, systems operations, and hardware and software support
9 Anticipating and reacting to major technology changes
10 Developing technology contingency plans to keep projects on track
11 Supervising Web application and software development
Apart from all the formalities mentioned above, dedication & Passion is something that cannot be measured by any parameter, would love someone with the same passion as us and join with our journey.
Only equity (based on candidate experiences) will be offered as of now. Salary will be there once the company is stable.
at MobileFirst Applications Private Limited
- At least one year experience with PHP or NodeJS.
- Experience with at least one Relational database like MongoDB, MySQL or NoSQL
- Experience with multiple PHP frameworks will be plus(e.g Wordpress, Laravel, Codeigniter,Symfony, cakePHP)
- Proficiency with multiple PHP Frameworks.
- Proficiency designing and building APIs.
- Comfortable in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction coupled with team collaboration and open communication
- Experience in both Linux and Windows environment development. Understanding of RESTful web services.
- Work in a fast-paced, creative atmosphere to develop new ideas that adapt to evolving user needs
- Experience using Git / GitHub. Excellent communication skills
The ideal candidate would be a person having a strong technical know-how of Drupal application development & CMS concepts, backed with an equally strong hands-on experience. He / She should be fluent with the design concepts using Drupal 8 and above(Must) as well as be well versed with the best practices in the development, testing & deployment phases.
Experience : 5 – 9 years
Contract duration : 6 months
• Demonstrate expertise in authoring & customizing Drupal modules as well as have experience in working with views, panels and features.
• Carry-out impact analysis & estimation for given set of requirements.
• Develop code by adhering to the Drupal, security and accessibility standards.
• Act as liaison with the client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
• Work self-directed and independently.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Have overall 4-8 years of IT experience on Drupal 8 platforms.
• Have expertise in developing complex websites based on Drupal 8 platforms and framework-based web applications.
• Have expertise in LAMP environment.
• Have working knowledge of web servers like Apache, Nginx etc.
• Have strong experience with source/version control systems.
• Have excellent communication, analytical & presentation skills.
• Minimum education: B.E., BTech, MCA
• Languages: English written & spoken
at Peraka Media
- /MCA /B.Sc.
Software Knowledge Requirements:
- Experience in technologies like PHP (Code Ignitor or Laravel frameworks), Flutter, Java, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Node JS, Python, Rest API, XML/JSON
- Experience in WP CMS framework, Divi Page builder
- Build and Manage Cloud and non-Cloud hosting platforms
- Scheduling Backing up and restoration of Web sites and Domains
- Understanding in Cron job scheduling
- Have experience or self-read knowledge of Agile development methodology
- 1-4 years Website development, CMS framework management and designing
- Development experience on CMS frameworks and worked on Divi page builders and themes, predominantly on WordPress and WooCommerce
- Backend supporting mobile application team for Rest API creations and JSON
- Good in logical reasoning and creative thinking
- Prepare project timeline and effort estimations on-demand
- Take ownership of maintaining the delivery timelines of the project team
- Meet delivery timelines and own client communication for the handling projects
- Manage the project people and drive the team with enthusiasm
- Proven track on continuous learning and problem-solving capability and solution finding skill