- /MCA /B.Sc.
Software Knowledge Requirements:
- Experience in technologies like PHP (Code Ignitor or Laravel frameworks), Flutter, Java, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Node JS, Python, Rest API, XML/JSON
- Experience in WP CMS framework, Divi Page builder
- Build and Manage Cloud and non-Cloud hosting platforms
- Scheduling Backing up and restoration of Web sites and Domains
- Understanding in Cron job scheduling
- Have experience or self-read knowledge of Agile development methodology
- 1-4 years Website development, CMS framework management and designing
- Development experience on CMS frameworks and worked on Divi page builders and themes, predominantly on WordPress and WooCommerce
- Backend supporting mobile application team for Rest API creations and JSON
- Good in logical reasoning and creative thinking
- Prepare project timeline and effort estimations on-demand
- Take ownership of maintaining the delivery timelines of the project team
- Meet delivery timelines and own client communication for the handling projects
- Manage the project people and drive the team with enthusiasm
- Proven track on continuous learning and problem-solving capability and solution finding skill
About Peraka Media
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel, MySQL, API Development, OAuth, JWT, Git.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git.
- Familiarity with MySQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
About the role
As a core team member in our growing startup, we're looking for an exceptionally hard working candidate who is full of ideas, accountable and has self-learning abilities and make a significant contribution to our growth journey.
The candidate must have at least 2 years and ideally up to 8 years of experience in an IT Product company / Startup. Must have expertise in
MUST HAVE SKILLS
Back-end development using Laravel, Lumen, MySQL / PGSQL
- RESTful API development & integration of 3rd party services (like payment gateways, Email marketing tools, SMS/ Whatsapp, etc.)
- High quality coding which can be replicated and used to scale.
- Prompt to troubleshoot and fix bugs and use of GIT
PREFERRED SKILLS (Not Mandatory)
- Experience in React.JS, AWS, DevOps
- Experience in a Product based SaaS Startup.
- Passionate about building products and features and building a product from scratch with thrust on DevOps, Web security, TLS/SSL, web sockets, etc.
- Have a good understanding of setting up & managing cloud servers like AWS, Google cloud, etc.
- Manage Key-value based databases like Redis
- Immediate / Early joiners preferred.
- This is a Work from Office / Hybrid role.
- Office is in Green Park, New Delhi 110016 (5 min walk from Metro station)
- BYOD - Bring your own device (Laptop)
- Candidate must be willing to work in a high exposure - high accountability Startup environment and grow significantly with the company.
About the Company
hiringplug™ is an AI Marketplace of specialist Recruiters that enables companies to acquire top talent, faster. The company offers an Award winning RaaS™ Marketplace: Recruitment as a Service Marketplace™ The company is at an interesting expansion stage and looking for exceptional talent to be a part of their growth story. | www.hiringplug.com
Get to know us
- https://www.instagram.com/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/hiringplug
- https://www.facebook.com/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/hiringplugofficial
- https://twitter.com/" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/hiringplug
- “Top HR & Work Tech Startup” – by People Matters both in 2019 & 2020
- “10 Best HR Tech startups 2019” – by Silicon India in Oct 2019
- “Best resourcing software 2019” – by HR Association of India in Jan 2019
Talk to you soon!
Jamun Informatics Private Limited (Jamun) is a Delhi-based startup Backed by Splendor Group, a pedigreed Indian business house. Jamun is focused on creating niche software solutions to solve B2C and B2B problems in the ecosystem of Consumer Durables and Electronics (CDEs). Jamun is creating India’s first Super App for Personal and Home Electronics and Appliances or CDEs – PingKaro. Jamun is partnering with various Brands and integrating with their CRM systems to create a new ecosystem for customers across the country.
POSITION: Fullstack Java Developer / Senior Software Developer
LOCATION: New Delhi
PRIMARY SKILLS: Java, AWS, Spring, Spring, multithreading, mySql, mongoDB.
EDUCATION: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, MCA
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
•Someone strong/experienced in Java development along with AWS.
•Hands-on experience with Frameworks like SpringBoot, Spring MVC, hibernate is must
•Good experience with Multithreading & Collections.
•Knowledge of lambda, S3, containers, ElastiCache, Aurora/RDS, noSql(MongoDB),
•Knowledge or experience with AngularJS or ReactJS will be an added one.
•Java 11 is a must.
•Hands-On experience on Springboot, Spring MVC, Web services (RESTful/Web Client API), JPA, Microservices.
•In depth understanding of Databases (mySQL/NoSQL).
•Proficient in Java Collection, Multithreading, Version control tools: GIT/BigBucket, Caching Strategies, JUnit & Mockito Testing, Server side validation, Transaction Management.
•Profound in Memory Management, Performance Tuning, Spring Profiles, Knowledge about Postman, Jira tools, Versioning tools (GIT/Bitbucket), to commit code.
•Good in problem solving and delivering high quality code.
•For API testing understanding of POSTMAN/SOAPUI, Jenkins for CI/CD pipelines and Kibana is a must.
•Hands-on experience on Java11, Spring boot, Web service (Restful/Web Client API), JPA, Microservices, DB working knowledge (SQL/No SQL).
ADDITIONAL SKILLS (SECONDARY SKILLS):
Understanding of AWS, Docker, Swagger, Dev Ops, Scrum/Agile, UI will be a plus.
• Prior Startup Experience would be preferred.
• Immediate Joiners Preferred
Experience :- 1-3yr
Location :- Mohali
work from office
5 Days working culture
• Build out our web architecture allowing new feature modules to be sent to production, while having
strategic foresight on long term product vision.
• Software development project management from transforming requirements into technical specifications,
design, code, and tested systems.
• Closely involved in development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post- launch support.
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development and explore new technologies.
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
• Coordinate with co-developers and actively participate in code reviews , bug fixing code /architecture.
• Brainstorm and solve problems and put effort in constant improvement in technical front .
• Perform frequent peer reviews.
• Participate actively in demos / S&T.
• Share knowledge through collaboration, training, peer review, presentations, and articles.
• Track record of delivering in Scrum, Agile and other methodologies.
• Proficiency in establishing processes and tools to enable team productivity when developing websites
(version control, automatic build, code review).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and cognitive ability.
• Contribute towards a positive healthy fun and creativity driven culture.
• Strong aptitude towards problem solving with a hacker mindset.
• Should have infinite love towards Linux and respect open-source development.
• Should have sound knowledge of core PHP, MVC Frameworks Laravel preferred.
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
• Should be excellent in SQL/NoSql database (Surprise us we are constantly pushing out DB architecture).
• Basic Knowledge of Frontend Technologies to easily communicate in terms of Front end Lingos.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies.
• Experience in building high secure components, encryption techniques.
• Experience in building event based and queue based Infrastructure.
• Experience with multi-tier system and service design and development for large scale systems.
• Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining
solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold kickass ideas.
• Experience with caching and scaling techniques.
• Experience with cloud infrastructure is must AWS/GCP/DO.
• Good to have experience with any tool such as Jenkins, Gitlab Devops building pipelines, CI/CD automation.
• Eager to learn new languages and experiment / explore new technologies.
About the work from home job/internship
1. Work on backend development
2. Work on application and web development and api development
4. Work on modern JS frameworks such as React.js, Node.js, and Angular.js
5. Work to implement server-side or application logic, develop databases, and design architectures