CakePHP Jobs in Pune
Hiring PHP Developer
Should have proven work experience of 1-2 years as a PHP - Laravel based development in a competitive environment
Proficient in developing applications based on Laravel 5 or greater
Proficient in handling MySQL database. (Experience in PostgreSQL is a plus)
Experience in other PHP Frameworks like Yii, Zend , Cake PHP, CodeIgniter are added advantage
Experience in SOAP, REST and web services
Mandatory Skills: Exp in anyone MNC framework (Laravel/Codeigniter/CakePHP)
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic using the CakePHP framework.
2. Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
3. Understand existing software products and contribute towards improving it.
Anyone Home IT Services is a fast growing product based tech company in Magarpatta City.
Anyone Home founded in May 2013. We are headquartered in USA with total headcount of 460
people working. You'll be working on industry leading CRM and IOT SaaS products/applications
servicing the USA Real Estate market. We promote a fun working environment dedicated to
What Makes Anyone Home It Services The Best For You
We think of your family as our family, no matter the shape or size. We offer maternity leaves,
PF Fund Contributions, 5 days working week along with a generous paid time off program that
benefits balance your work & personal life Parties, Carrom Tournaments & Much More!
- 5 to 8 Years of PHP Object Oriented Development Experience
- Strong coding experience & excellent management knowledge of LAMP
- Clear understanding of MVC frameworks
- Experience in Smarty, Bootstrap Framework will be added advantage
- Good knowledge of Java script, HTML, CSS
- MySQL/PostresSQL hands on is a must
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive, find solutions and meet deadlines
- Experience in 3rd Party API's (Google Mail/Maps, Yelp, Outlook, Salesforce etc.)
- Health Insurance
- Non-variable Fixed Pay
- PF Fund Contributions
- 12 Paid Holidays
- PTO & Sick Leave
- Parties, Carrom Tournaments & More!
Visit Us @ AnyoneHome.com to learn more
CTO + CoFounder wanted for our Tech startup where we're trying to build Connected Mobility in parallel to a "short videos app" meant for dashcam videos getting recorded straight from the user's smartphone. So you can say we're a TikTok of dashcam videos at the front.
Expecting the individual is capable & willing to work on these below languages-
Our backend codes are in CakePHP,
Admin Panel in Laravel,
Android is in Java.
No iOS app yet but we plan to roll it out soon.
Hence, we're expecting the CTO to be having fair idea/expertise about these languages. Also, we don't have an iOS app at this point, but it would be benefecial if there's a fair knowledge about iOS apps as well. Also, since the server being used is AWS we are hoping the person knows how to efficiently utilize various features of the same while linking the things.
Proposed Salary may be available only after angel investor, VCs come on board.
Job Description: Must have: