Perl Jobs in Pune
- Helping design the next set of features for the BCDE suite of products.
- Engaging with colleagues to ensure what is being built will meet our users’ needs. You are expected to ask questions and challenge decisions to ensure quality.
- Writing clear, maintainable, efficient, and secure code.
- Taking part in and, where appropriate, leading project and code reviews.
- Adhering to and informing best practices within the team.
- Supporting and maintaining existing solutions.
- Assisting in the production of estimates and informing of progress.
QA Lead/Architect (Lead : 8+Yrs and Architect : 10+Yrs)
What we are looking for:
· Leader, mentor, and one who exhibits thought leadership with a team consisting of QA
Engineers (both Manual & Automation)
· Hands-on involvement in day-to-day/ Sprint-by-Sprint /Release-by-Release product deliverables and planning
· Build the engineering business cases backed by data and facts (for ex: trending defects analysis, defect-prevention techniques followed, etc)
· Develop full-scale test strategies, plans, and associated communications documents
· Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and managers in a timely and clear fashion
· Experience in Agile and scrum delivery
· Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or
· 8+ year of QA experience
· Experience leading the team and managing the deliverables on testing and maintaining Web Applications and mobile applications is a MUST
· MUST be hands-on to play a crucial part in automating the test scenarios covering all the modules/functionalities of the product
· Hands-on experience in contributing to building the CO pipeline with QA automation framework & processes incorporated
· Hands-on / Familiar with Java Script / Type Script, Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber, JMeter, Appium, RDBMS & AWS Services
· Ability to drive the involvement of the QA team at a very early stage of each enhancement for the product evolution.
· Experience with API testing, Load/Performance testing, Cross browser testing
· Experience building defects analysis reports and analytics for the team members, leadership team to make informed decisions
· Review requirements/specifications and create test plans and test cases
· Perform new functionality and regression tests
· Test APIs, user interfaces, web services, and web applications in multiple browsers and devices
· Perform data validation to ensure data from data source is completely and correctly displayed on UI
· Debug and troubleshoot complex issues
· Good knowledge of Java especially for test automation for APIs and UI
· Create clearly written defect reports to enable quick reproduction and resolution to issues
· Implement automation for functional and integration testcases.
· Prioritize QA requests and manage your work queue taking into consideration team goals and product milestones
· Assist in on-going process improvement efforts related to quality
· Good knowledge of QA methodologies and processes
· Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks: Selenium+TestNG, Junit, Cucumber, JMeter / POST Man, Jenkins
· Knowledge of relational databases, non-relational databases, SQL
· Knowledge of GIT.
· Experience with both Linux/Unix and Windows environments
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to think beyond assigned task, and be a good team player
· Passion for testing and quality
· Familiarity with AWS technologies
We are looking for a talented candidate with several years of experience in
software Quality Assurance to join our QA team.
This position will be at an individual contributor level as part of a collaborative, fast-paced team.
As a member of the QA team, you will work closely with Product Managers,developers to understand application features and create robust comprehensive test plans, write test cases, and work closely with the developers to make the applications more testable.
We look for well-rounded candidates with solid analytical skills, an enthusiasm for taking ownership of features, a strong commitment to quality, and the ability to work closely and communicate effectively with development and other teams.
Hands on Experience with QA Automation Framework development & Design (Preferred language Python)
Strong understanding of testing methodologies.
Strong problem analysis and troubleshooting skills.
Experience in databases, preferably MySQL
Good debugging skills.
REST/API testing experience will be an added advantage.
Quick learner and good team member with positive attitude.
Good to have:
Integrate end-to-end tests with CI/CD pipelines and monitor and improve metrics around test coverage.
Work in a dynamic Agile development environment and being adaptable to changing requirements.
Performance testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools.
Exposure to Dockerization or Virtualization will be an added advantage.
Experience working in Linux/Unix environment.
Basic understanding of OS.
• Experienced Developer in Shell scripting,
• PERL Scripting
• PL/SQL knowledge is required.
• Advance Communication skill is a must.
• Ability to learn new applications and technologies
SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)
Grounds up build REST API automation framework using best in class open source, cloud technologies. Help build automaton first Quality culture in a fast growing product team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and operates with a high sense of ownership.
What you will do:
- Author extensible, manageable REST API automation suite.
- Works closely with the Development team to release high quality, predictable releases.
- Develop detailed understanding of overall product architecture, engage at design time to access Automation and Test environment impact.
- Build Test plans, create prioritized regression suites.
You have 2 - 4 years of proven automation and quality assurance experience with any product.
- Strong hands on programming experience in either Java or Python.
- Deep understanding of REST APIs, have built Test Suites validating product functionalities using API automation frameworks like tavern, postman etc.
- Good to have an understanding of the AWS/Mobile App Automation. environment. ALBs, VPCs, IAM roles.
- Understanding of Docker is nice to have.
- Good understanding of Object oriented concepts.
Position: QE Automation Engineer / SDET
Job Location: Pune (Work From Home) Till Pandemic.
Salary: As per Company Standard
Experience: 8 plus Years of Software Engineer Testing , 2 plus years of hands-on experience using Selenium and Cucumber.
Skills needed for Automation SDETs are :
Excellent communication skills
Must have knowledge of –
Selenium with standard Maven, TestNG/JUnit
Cucumber / BDD (Karate will also do)
Rest Assured (including Postman)
GitHub / Sourcetree / GitLab
Good to have skills are –
Shell / Groovy script
Any Cloud experience
Skills we can train on as per need –
Skills needed for Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) are -
Must have –
Java / Python scripting
Shell / Groovy
Jenkins / Bamboo and related devops areas
Good to have skills are –
GCP Intermediate skills
EARLY JOINING CANDIDATES ARE MORE PREFFERED. SAY WITHIN 2 OR 3 WEEKS.
We are looking for a Senior Test Engineer who will work closely with the project team members and ensure the quality of the delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop automated tests for product validation (regression and integration).
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures (manual and automated).
- Integrate and execute automated tests in CI/CD environments
- Troubleshoot, and improve existing automation scripts
- Act as a lead team member as the team grows, providing support and training to other team members
- Execute test cases against various software applications and document the results
- Perform ad hoc testing of new and existing features to ensure they meet design requirements, quality,
and usability standards
- Follow-up with and document resolution of bugs
- Maintain test cases for manual and automated tests
- Communicate defects to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in a diverse technology environment in a Quality Assurance role
- Experience developing testing strategies and test plans
- Experience creating and executing automated end-to-end tests, using tools such as Selenium,
Cucumber, or other automation frameworks
- Exposure to ‘Leapwork’ is good to have. Expertise on Java, OOPS Concepts
- Good understanding of software development lifecycles
- Ability to work in multiple application environments
Strong data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities
You should have
- Fluency in written and communication skills in English
- Strong ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills including, management of multiple assignments, setting personal goals and
targets, and document management
- Excellent focus on detail through adherence to quality assurance best practices
- Design, develop and maintain automation framework, system and functional test suites and contribute to Database platform development.
- Test the product for performance, resiliency, security, scalability, and reliability.
- Fix defects identified via testing in Database platform.
- Understand the end-to-end configuration, technical dependencies, code paths, and overall behavioural characteristics of the products you test.
- Analyze and understand existing test coverage and test cases, identifying opportunities for redesign, replacement, reusability, and improvement in efficiency and performance.
- Define and inspire changes to our product with our development engineering team based on feedback from tests and customer issues.
- Develop and contribute to internal and external knowledge bases.Be a champion for our customers.
- Go above and beyond to ensure customers are getting the most out of their investment in the Yugabyte platform.
- Strong programming skills (C++, Java, Python and UI automation tools) and experience in developing automation frameworks and testing tools.
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or CQL.
- Professional experience in Databases and/or Distributed Systems.
- Customer Obsession – you are passionate about delivering a high-quality product.
- You judge our own success by the success of the team and the happiness of our customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you’re able to work with a wide variety of people and collaborate with geographically distributed teams and effectively communicating everything from data points to critical feedback.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with BS in CS or equivalent technical degree.
Nice to have
- Experience working in a continuous integration / continuous delivery development environment.
- Have expertise with automation and build tools such as Selenium, jMeter, and Jenkins.
- Thrive on working on open source technologies.
Role: SDET III
Ola is India’s largest mobility platform and one of the world’s largest ride-hailing companies, serving 250+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners.
Ola’s core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric; India’s largest fleet management business, Ola Fleet Technologies and Ola Skilling, that aims to enable millions of livelihood opportunities for India's youth. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India’s leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India’s largest network of kitchens under its Food business.
Ola was founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people. For more details, visit https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/9cf02745c1ccbb168313fd6de6e15ec819c3fd1d?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.olacabs.com%2Fmedia&userId=2857940&signature=1ee2b69749ed1642">www.olacabs.com/media.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured functional, system, and regression test plans and test cases.
- You will understand the requirements and would write automation tests for integration, load, and performance.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Write and Implement Tests using Selenium and Java.
- Write and Implement Load and performance tests.
- Design, develop and troubleshoot automated test scripts to validate the technical and functional integrity of web and mobile-based application components, backend API, and reports.
- Collect, analyze and interpret test metrics.
- Summarize test data and report findings.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
Critical Functional Skills
- Exposure to best practices in SQA and software development, including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
- Strong knowledge of Rest-Assured/API testing, Selenium and Appium/Robotium.
- Hands-on experience in performance tools.
- Strong in Core Java fundamentals and Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing.
- Hands-on experience with functional and non-functional testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical
- 6+ years of experience in QA
- QA experience across multiple projects.
Minimum Qualifications Required
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.