Perl Jobs in Mumbai
at VuNet Systems
This role is for Work from the office.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work across the entire landscape that spans network, compute, storage, databases, applications, and business domain
- Use the Big Data and AI-driven features of vuSmartMaps to provide solutions that will enable customers to improve the end-user experience for their applications
- Create detailed designs, solutions and validate with internal engineering and customer teams, and establish a good network of relationships with customers and experts
- Understand the application architecture and transaction-level workflow to identify touchpoints and metrics to be monitored and analyzed
- Analytics and analysis of data and provide insights and recommendations
- Constantly stay ahead in communicating with customers. Manage planning and execution of platform implementation at customer sites.
- Work with the product team in developing new features, identifying solution gaps, etc.
- Interest and aptitude in learning new technologies - Big Data, no SQL databases, Elastic Search, Mongo DB, DevOps.
Skills & Experience
- At least 2+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure Management
- Experience in working with large-scale IT infra, including applications, databases, and networks.
- Experience in working with monitoring tools, automation tools
- Hands-on experience in Linux and scripting.
- Knowledge/Experience in the following technologies will be an added plus: ElasticSearch, Kafka, Docker Containers, MongoDB, Big Data, SQL databases, ELK stack, REST APIs, web services, and JMX.
at Cutting Chai Technologies
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Analyze test results on database impacts and usability
- Provide support and documentation
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Analyze user stories, use cases and requirements
- Participate in product design reviews and provide inputs on potential problems
- Apply quality engineering principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Applications Testing with exposure to API and automation testing
- Working knowledge of popular test management software and SQL
- Knowledge of at least one programming/ scripting language
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Team player
- Good time management skills
- B.E / B.Tech degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science.
- Experience in Mobile App testing on Android and iOS platforms
- Knowledge of performance testing
- Knowledge of at least one database management system
- Interest in data analysis
- Exposure to startup work culture
at Semperfi Solution
· Create test plan and test cases
· Verify application for functionality
· Develop Test Automation for products
· Master the functionality of the product
· Work with Product managers to understand the product requirement & acceptance criteria
· Develop deep understanding of the architecture & implementation for the product
· Drive a culture of quality, technical curiosity, continuous improvement, and evidence-based decision-making in the organization.
· Execute other Duties as assigned
Must-Have Skills and Abilities:
· 3 to 5 years of experience in Information Technology with expertise in test automation of applications from UI and API layer.
· Hands on experience with one or more querying languages such SQL (preferred) and No SQL databases (MongoDB).
· Hands on experience in automating backend REST services including writing custom functions using tools such as Cypress, Postman, REST Assured, Ready API etc.
· Experience of working in distributed agile teams using agile frameworks such as SCRUM ,
· Hands on experience of working with continues integration tools such Jenkins, Circle CI.
· Able to independently create and maintain automation test jobs using tools such as Jenkins.
· Hands on experience working with source code management tools such as GitLab, GitHub, AWS Code Commit etc.
· Ability to quickly adapt to new tools and evolving technologies.
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
at Viaan Industries Ltd.
Understand requirements and write test cases/test scenario and execute them.
Create, execute, maintain comprehensive test scenarios for manual testing.
Perform various types of testing like functionality testing, content testing, Ul testing, sanity testing and browser compatibility.
Should have 6m - 1 year of working experience in Selenium Webdriver
Analyse failed tests and manage defects using the bug reporting tool.
Expertise in Defect Management and test management tools.
Excellent communication skills.