Oracle Designer Jobs in Mumbai
With a global provider of Business Process Management.
Oracle OAS Developer
Senior OAS/OAC (Oracle analytics) designer and developer having 3+ years of experience. Worked on new Oracle Analytics platform. Used latest features, custom plug ins and design new one using Java. Has good understanding about the various graphs data points and usage for appropriate financial data display. Worked on performance tuning and build complex data security requirements.
Bachelor university degree in Engineering/Computer Science.
Have knowledge of Financial and HR dashboard
Global business process management company
We are looking for a Seasoned VBA Excel Macro developer to automate business process steps. Who will work independently as full stack developer creating Macros from scratch, modify existing macros to suit additional requirement or change in environment / input or output formats and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional Excel Macros with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the Macro Development with Microsoft Excel, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with various operations teams to design, develop and maintain Excel Macros using VBA.
Participate in scoping, requirements analysis and solution design
Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
Write clean, scalable code using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) languages
Test and deploy Excel Macros. Revise, update, refactor and debug VBA code
Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
Update progress of assignment to all concerned stakeholders
Highlight automation feasibility risks upfront and get buy-in from stakeholders before moving to next step.
3-5 years Proven experience as a Excel VBA Macro Developer
Familiarity with the Advance Microsoft Excel Formulas
Familiarity with Database design and development with MS Access and SQL Server
Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
Attention to details
BSc/BE in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
BE-IT, MCA, BCA, BSc., Any IT graduate
Notice Period- Immediate to 15 Days.
Insurtech & B2C Tech firm
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About our Client :-
Our client is an InsureTech platform backed by a major retail giant that offers contextual insurance in a blink.
We are a team of consumer obsessed & driven people. We want to reimagine insurance through a consumption lens for millions. We are a B2C and B2B2C platform that wants to simplify the way insurance is experienced with principles of transparency, trust and contextualize. The multiple ideas that we are building upon are all about an experience beyond the way insurance is understood or sold at present in India.
If you are a passionate mind with the courage to reimagine, execute and grow, you are most welcome to join hands with us in any form.
About the role :-
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our team. An ideal candidate is someone who able to turn data into information, information into valuable insights that will help in business decisions.
The individual will be part of the team that is responsible for making Marketing, Business & Strategic decisions.
Work closely with project managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers.
Analyze data from multiple sources (app, store sales, digital & social media) and create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization that will help in devising business/marketing/ communication plans
Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
Coordinate with internal stakeholders and external partners to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships
Support in building customer analytics
Building some automated dashboards (like LIVE sale tracking, weekly management dashboards, etc.)
Required Skills and Qualifications :-
Bachelor’s degree in engineering
3 – 5 years of experience as a data analyst in Retail industry
Must have hands-on experience working on multiple programming languages (MySQL & Presto)
Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including codes, queries, reports, and presentations
Excellent Excel skills and Good Communication skills
Experience in Python/Pyspark would be an added advantage
at TSG Global Services Private Limited
Exp-Min 10 Years
Powerbi, Tableau, QlikView,
Solution Architect/Technology Lead – Data Analytics
Looking for Business Intelligence lead (BI Lead) having hands on experience BI tools (Tableau, SAP Business Objects, Financial and Accounting modules, Power BI), SAP integration, and database knowledge including one or more of Azure Synapse/Datafactory, SQL Server, Oracle, cloud-based DB Snowflake. Good knowledge of AI-ML, Python is also expected.
- You will be expected to work closely with our business users. The development will be performed using an Agile methodology which is based on scrum (time boxing, daily scrum meetings, retrospectives, etc.) and XP (continuous integration, refactoring, unit testing, etc) best practices. Candidates must therefore be able to work collaboratively, demonstrate good ownership, leadership and be able to work well in teams.
- Responsibilities :
- Design, development and support of multiple/hybrid Data sources, data visualization Framework using Power BI, Tableau, SAP Business Objects etc. and using ETL tools, Scripting, Python Scripting etc.
- Implementing DevOps techniques and practices like Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Automation, Build Automation and Test-Driven Development to enable the rapid delivery of working code-utilizing tools like Git. Primary Skills
- 10+ years working as a hands-on developer in Information Technology across Database, ETL and BI (SAP Business Objects, integration with SAP Financial and Accounting modules, Tableau, Power BI) & prior team management experience
- Tableau/PowerBI integration with SAP and knowledge of SAP modules related to finance is a must
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience in Data Warehousing and Data Processing
- 3+ years of Database development experience with a solid understanding of core database concepts and relational database design, SQL, Performance tuning
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience with Tableau
- 3+ years of Power BI experience including parameterized reports and publishing it on PowerBI Service
- Excellent understanding and practical experience delivering under an Agile methodology
- Ability to work with business users to provide technical support
- Ability to get involved in all the stages of project lifecycle, including analysis, design, development, testing, Good To have Skills
- Experience with other Visualization tools and reporting tools like SAP Business Objects.
at Oneture Technologies
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our data team to solve data-driven critical
business problems. The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing the existing
end-to-end architecture including the data pipeline architecture. The Data Engineer will
collaborate with software developers, database architects, data analysts, data scientists and platform team on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is
consistent throughout ongoing projects. The right candidate should have hands on in
developing a hybrid set of data-pipelines depending on the business requirements.
- Develop, construct, test and maintain existing and new data-driven architectures.
- Align architecture with business requirements and provide solutions which fits best
- to solve the business problems.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading
- of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Azure ‘big data’
- Data acquisition from multiple sources across the organization.
- Use programming language and tools efficiently to collate the data.
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Use data to discover tasks that can be automated.
- Deliver updates to stakeholders based on analytics.
- Set up practices on data reporting and continuous monitoring
Required Technical Skills
- Graduate in Computer Science or in similar quantitative area
- 1+ years of relevant work experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role.
- Advanced SQL knowledge, Data-Modelling and experience working with relational
- databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of
- Experience in developing and optimizing ETL pipelines, big data pipelines, and datadriven
- Must have strong big-data core knowledge & experience in programming using Spark - Python/Scala
- Experience with orchestrating tool like Airflow or similar
- Experience with Azure Data Factory is good to have
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata,
- dependency and workload management.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic
- Good understanding of Git workflow, Test-case driven development and using CICD
- is good to have
- Good to have some understanding of Delta tables It would be advantage if the candidate also have below mentioned experience using
- the following software/tools:
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Hive, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with cloud data services
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Scala, etc.
Synergetic IT Services India Pvt Ltd
2. Responsible for gathering system requirements working together with application architects
3. Responsible for generating scripts and templates required for the automatic provisioning of
4. Discover standard cloud services offerings, install, and execute processes and standards for
optimal use of cloud service provider offerings
5. Incident Management on IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
6. Responsible for debugging technical issues inside a complex stack involving virtualization,
containers, microservices, etc.
7. Collaborate with the engineering teams to enable their applications to run
on Cloud infrastructure.
8. Experience with OpenStack, Linux, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, DevOps, NoSQL
etc will be plus.
9. Design, implement, configure, and maintain various Azure IaaS, PaaS, SaaS services.
10. Deploy and maintain Azure IaaS Virtual Machines and Azure Application and Networking
11. Optimize Azure billing for cost/performance (VM optimization, reserved instances, etc.)
12. Implement, and fully document IT projects.
13. Identify improvements to IT documentation, network architecture, processes/procedures,
14. Research products and new technologies to increase efficiency of business and operations
15. Keep all tickets and projects updated and track time in a detailed format
16. Should be able to multi-task and work across a range of projects and issues with various
timelines and priorities
• Minimum 1 year experience Azure and knowledge on Office365 services preferred.
• Formal education in IT preferred
• Experience with Managed Service business model a major plus
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
Data Warehouse Architect
• You will utilize your configuration management and software release experience; as well as
change management concepts to drive the success of the projects.
• You will partner with senior leaders to understand and communicate the business needs to
translate them into IT requirements. Consult with Customer’s Business Analysts on their Data
• You will assist the technical team in identification and resolution of Data Quality issues.
• You will manage small to medium-sized projects relating to the delivery of applications or
• You will use Managed Services or 3rd party resources to meet application support requirements.
• You will interface daily with multi-functional team members within the EDW team and across the
enterprise to resolve issues.
• Recommend and advocate different approaches and designs to the requirements
• Write technical design docs
• Execute Data modelling
• Solution inputs for the presentation layer
• You will craft and generate summary, statistical, and presentation reports; as well as provide reporting and metrics for strategic initiatives.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
• Strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational and workload planning skills
• Strong analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities as well as exceptional customer service orientation
• Ability to drive clarity of purpose and goals during release and planning activities
• Excellent organizational skills including ability to prioritize tasks efficiently with high level of attention to detail
• Excited by the opportunity to continually improve processes within a large company
• Healthcare background/ Automobile background.
• Familiarity with major big data solutions and products available in the market.
• Proven ability to drive continuous
at Numantra Technologies
- Experience and expertise in Python Development and its different libraries like Pyspark, pandas, NumPy
- Expertise in ADF, Databricks.
- Creating and maintaining data interfaces across a number of different protocols (file, API.).
- Creating and maintaining internal business process solutions to keep our corporate system data in sync and reduce manual processes where appropriate.
- Creating and maintaining monitoring and alerting workflows to improve system transparency.
- Facilitate the development of our Azure cloud infrastructure relative to Data and Application systems.
- Design and lead development of our data infrastructure including data warehouses, data marts, and operational data stores.
- Experience in using Azure services such as ADLS Gen 2, Azure Functions, Azure messaging services, Azure SQL Server, Azure KeyVault, Azure Cognitive services etc.
Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack. This way, companies can find a suitable product as per their need where deep learning powered technology can automatically improve their Imagery.
ORBO's solutions are helping BFSI, beauty and personal care digital transformation and Ecommerce image retouching industries in multiple ways.
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core products that make cameras intelligent and images more informative.
To learn more about how we work, please check out
We are looking for a computer vision engineer to lead our team in developing a factory floor analytics SaaS product. This would be a fast-paced role and the person will get an opportunity to develop an industrial grade solution from concept to deployment.
- Research and develop computer vision solutions for industries (BFSI, Beauty and personal care, E-commerce, Defence etc.)
- Lead a team of ML engineers in developing an industrial AI product from scratch
- Setup end-end Deep Learning pipeline for data ingestion, preparation, model training, validation and deployment
- Tune the models to achieve high accuracy rates and minimum latency
- Deploying developed computer vision models on edge devices after optimization to meet customer requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding about depth and breadth of computer vision and deep learning algorithms.
- 4+ years of industrial experience in computer vision and/or deep learning
- Experience in taking an AI product from scratch to commercial deployment.
- Experience in Image enhancement, object detection, image segmentation, image classification algorithms
- Experience in deployment with OpenVINO, ONNXruntime and TensorRT
- Experience in deploying computer vision solutions on edge devices such as Intel Movidius and Nvidia Jetson
- Experience with any machine/deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, and PyTorch.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Our perfect candidate is someone that:
- is proactive and an independent problem solver
- is a constant learner. We are a fast growing start-up. We want you to grow with us!
- is a team player and good communicator
What We Offer:
- You will have fun working with a fast-paced team on a product that can impact the business model of E-commerce and BFSI industries. As the team is small, you will easily be able to see a direct impact of what you build on our customers (Trust us - it is extremely fulfilling!)
- You will be in charge of what you build and be an integral part of the product development process
- Technical and financial growth!
at NeoQuant Solutions Pvt Ltd
We have the following opening in our organization:
Years of Experience: Experience of 4-8 years.
Location- Mumbai ( Thane)/BKC/Andheri
Notice period: Max 15 days or Immediate
Educational Qualification: MCA/ME/Msc-IT/BE/B-Tech/BCA/BSC IT in Computer Science/B.Tech
- 3- 8 years of consulting or relevant work experience
- Should be good in SQL Server 2008 R2 and above.
- Should be excellent at SQL, SSRS & SSIS, SSAS,
- Data modeling, Fact & dimension design, work on a data warehouse or dw architecture design.
- Implementing new technology like power BI, power bi modeling.
- Knowledge of Azure or R-programming is an added advantage.
- Experiences in BI and Visualization Technology (Tableau, Power BI).
- Advanced T-SQL programming skill
- Can scope out a simple or semi-complex project based on business requirements and achievable benefits
- Evaluate, design, and implement enterprise IT-based business solutions, often working on-site to help customers deploy their solutions.
We are looking for an engineer with ML/DL background.
Ideal candidate should have the following skillset
3) Experience building and deploying systems
4) Experience with Theano/Torch/Caffe/Keras all useful
5) Experience Data warehousing/storage/management would be a plus
6) Experience writing production software would be a plus
7) Ideal candidate should have developed their own DL architechtures apart from using open source architechtures.
8) Ideal candidate would have extensive experience with computer vision applications
Candidates would be responsible for building Deep Learning models to solve specific problems. Workflow would look as follows:
1) Define Problem Statement (input -> output)
2) Preprocess Data
3) Build DL model
4) Test on different datasets using Transfer Learning
5) Parameter Tuning
6) Deployment to production
Candidate should have experience working on Deep Learning with an engineering degree from a top tier institute (preferably IIT/BITS or equivalent)