- Responsible for Installation and Troubleshooting Operating System, Laptops, Desktops, Printer, Networking Device, Internet, Remote Desktop and all types of applications, drivers, and necessary updates.
- Responsible for Installation, Maintenance & Troubleshooting of Desktops, Laptop, and their operating system.
- Hands-on experience with Windows 10/11 operating system environments
- Use all means possible to assist users including by phone, via email, in-person, MS Teams or using remote support tools.
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions.
- Knowledge of office 365, MS team, One Drive and SharePoint and anti-virus programs
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking L1, etc.
- Manage and maintain IT asset inventory and documentation.
Desired Skills and Experience -
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems.
- Strong diagnostic/ troubleshooting skills, must have an innate curiosity and interest in IT
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stack, and Wi-Fi.
- Working knowledge of supporting pcs in a domain environment.
- Working knowledge of Office 365 cloud application suite
- Working knowledge of desktop imaging, application deployment, and hard drive encryption
Greetings for the day !!!
We are hiring "Technical Support L3 - Exchange Server" for one of the international MNC specialized into Hardware & Networking based @ Mumbai/Pune !!!
Position: Technical Support L3 - Exchange Server
Must Have Skills
Exchange Server, O365
Experience Level: 4+ Years
- Knowledge of Exchange Management & troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Office 365 Management & troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Active Directory management & troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of mail routing and client connectivity.
- Knowledge of Back up configuration & troubleshooting.
- Well versed with Windows event log & analysis.
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills.
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Passion for providing exceptional service to customers.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Strong work ethics.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Expert knowledge of Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019 its troubleshooting.
- Advanced Knowledge of handling Office 365 issues.
- Advanced Knowledge of Active Directory Replication, Permission Management, Group Policy, and troubleshooting will be added advantages.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years working experience and intimate proficiency with Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019 administration and troubleshooting in a large-scale multi-site environment.
- Must have skills in deploying Exchange in a large enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of Exchange Hardening.
- Expert knowledge of mail flow and third-party smart host filtering.
- Expert knowledge of Outlook and OWA configuration and troubleshooting.
- Expert knowledge in Troubleshooting issues by checking Exchange Logs and Windows Event Logs.
- Advanced knowledge in a clustered environments (Windows Cluster / DAG).
- Expert knowledge in Backup Applications with respect to Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016.
- Good to have knowledge of Azure.
Employment Mode: Permanent Opportunity
Work Mode: Work from office
Shift: 24*7 Rotational Shift
Mumbai - Andheri
Pune - Hinjewadi Phase 2
Greetings for the day !!!
We are hiring "Technical Support L2 - Partner Engagement" for one of the international MNC specialized into Hardware & Networking based @ Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore !!!
Position: Technical Support L2
Qualifications: Any graduate/Diploma
Experience: 2+ yrs
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Office Products (O365)
- Windows 10 desktop issues
- Windows updates and driver issues
- Basic concepts of networking
- Web Browser Troubleshooting
- RingCentral Phone Systems
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Service
- Outlook Troubleshooting.
- Third party application installation and troubleshooting (using reference guide)
Candidate needs to have exposure to interacting with International clients – eg US, UK, Australia, Canada etc, and excellent communication skills.
Shifts –Rotational – US/Night Shifts
(Candidate will be required to work in US/Night shifts, we will not be able to commit on shift timings, since shift timings will be dependent on the preferences of the client)
Location – Position can be based out of Pune, Mumbai or Bangalore – however interviews will happen at Mumbai location.
Notice period – Max 60 days
Interview Mode: Face to Face on 20th August 2022